Uh oh...

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

-At school-

 

*you’s POV*

 

I can’t believe L.joe went back to Mr. Emo boy again! He look like he just a dead puppy or something. I walked over “What’s wrong with you?” I asked in my serious tone. He smirk “Nothing just tired I guess” said like he didn’t have any souls left in him. I sat next to him “ I know something wrong. What is it Lee Byun Hun?” I asked him again “I got a B- in History…. I don’t want my dad to know that” I was so shock! L.joe is and somethingthe only person who smarter than me. “How could that happen?” I asked “Just American history is so hard…” I sigh “How could I help?” I asked and he smile just make my heart pump against my chest. “Be my tutor” he said and I smile. “Okay I could do that. When I finished tutor Justin I will help you” and he just smirk “I don’t think he need your help anymore” he said in an angry tone I think.. “What’s make you say that?” I said “ I saw he’s record paper. And he receives A+ in History. So I guess he doesn’t need you” I nodded and I believe him because when I teach him, he knows every answer to every question I ask. “Okay I will stop tomorrow but tonight I need to finish my job and tell I’ll stop” I said and stood up “Bye L.joe” I said and wave and he smile.

 

*L.joe’s POV*

I can’t believe I made myself got a B- in history… Well whatever to make sure you stands the hell away from that…. I hate cursing. I fallow her and I saw Selena girl again “L.joe! Why you ignore me?” she whines “You’re nothing to me. Now go before I lose my patient” she pouts and walked away. I sigh got in class.

 

-After school-

 *you’s POV*

I went to Justin’s House and knock on his door. “ Come in Dear” Mrs.Bieber said I open the door and I saw her cooking and Jazmin “ Hello you!” she said and Jazmin ran and hug me so I hug back and pick her up “ Ok Mrs. Beiber…. Where is Justin?” I asked she smile “ He’s upstair dear. And Jazmin let’s go to the market today” she say and take Jazmin from me. “ Oh you I guess today I can’t stand with you. So you two behave.” I smile and nodded. “Bye you” Jazmin said and wave goodbye. I wave back.

 

I went toward Justin’s room and knock “Justin. Come out and study!” I shouted. He open the door and close it. “Yeah let’s go down stair” I nodded. “ Wait your mom and your sister is gone. So I time let’s study only half an hour okay?” he was in shock “ Really?” I nodded “ No I want to study. I need to” I giggle “ Okay. Let’s go” and we went down stair.

 

“You mean you stop tutor me?” he said and I nodded. He stood up “ Then if today is the last day. Let’s go to the beach!” I open my eyes and look at the clock. It’s 6:30 “ You mean now? But it’s almost dark out?” I said in a worry tone “ It’s okay. You should trust me” I think for a while then