Why thing has to happen now?

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

*L.joe’s POV*
 
 
I laughed and she hit me “Hey. I’m sick” I whine she smirk “But you attitude is not sick” she said and close the light “Wait! I need my goodnight kiss!” I pretend to cry “No now go to sleep.” She said “Perrr lease!!” I pouted and she kiss my cheek “There” she smirk and turn away “You know you can’t resist it” I said “ Oh I can. Just that your whine is killing me” she joked “Whatever… Good night yeobo.” I said “Good night l.joe. Hope you better tomorrow” she said and cover up her head and I close my eyes and sleep too.
 
-L.joe’s Dream land-
 
I was laying on the grass watching the cloud with you. I reached out and grab her hand but something wrong…. Her hand is too soft.. Oh I know this hand belong to it’s “Hello ChunJi.” I greet him “And Hyung” and CAP hyung. “Why are you here again?” I asked “We’re here to tell you that you should tell her to stop the break now or your love life will in big trouble. Understand?” CAP said. “ Okay thanks hyung I will.”  I said and I know she will say yes right? “Don’t worry we talk to her angel again.” ChunJi  said. I don’t know how he knows that but I think the same thing.
 
 
-Meanwhile in your dream-
 
 
*you’s POV*
 
 
“You think I should?” I asked minzy “Yeah you should. If you stop the break maybe help him heal” she said “And beside we’re your angel. We want be for ya” Taemin cheer and I smile “I believe you. Positive energy will help them thanks guys” I said . I’m glad I have them on my back. I don’t know what I do without them. 
 
 
-Dream Ended-
 
 
*L.joe’s POV*
 
-6:30-
 
I sat up and I turn to you but she’s not there “Oh you’re awake” she said while brushing her hair. I smile and went to the shower. When I get out she pull in back and hand me my cloth “Change in the bathroom not here. I don’t want to see thing first in the morning” she said and “Fine” I smirk. 
 
-Later on-
 
“Let’s go or we’ll late”she said while open the door. “Wait I need to ask you something” I said “What is it?” she asked “Let’s the break” I said and cough “Yeah I think so my boyfriend” she said and grabbed my hand then my phone rang. It’s my dad assistant (DA). Why is she calling me?
 
L.joe: Hello?
DA: Hello young master
L.joe: What do you want?
DA: Your father was in an car accident
L.joe: WHAT!!!!
DA: You need to come to Paris now. Your Jet is ready for you.
L.joe: Okay. Take care of my father for me.
 
I hung up “What’s wrong?” you asked . I explain to her “You need to go. I’ll be okay” she said and hugged me “ Okay bye. I’ll call you” I said and ran to my car and drove the airport.