My uncle has to interrupt!

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

*L.joe’s POV*
 
“Okay oppa. Your uncle will be here in 30 minutes” she said and just nodded. Seriously I can’t really talk because my throat is killing me. I hate it when I’m sick. I pout and walked slow to the sofa. I lay there.
 
-25minutes Later-
 
 I heard someone walking to me and it’s you who holding a buskin of water and a towel. I smile… What’s she going to do with those? “You can’t shower so I need to do this” she said. She started wiping my face with the warm towel. Then she started wiping my hands. She pause “Umm Can you take off your shirt on your own?” she asked and I tried but fail. I’m too weak. She smiles weakly. She started my shirt (Okay guys! As you know the story is not rate so don’t think it is.) Slowly she took off my shirt. I could feel her warm hand touch my chest. She started wiping upper body with the towel. She put the towel down and look at me closely “I promise I will make sure you’re okay.” She about to stand up but I pull her close to me again. “I know. And I’ll make sure I’m okay” and I was about kiss her on the lip but “You forget to lock the door…. Oh sorry” he said. I sigh and let her go. She stood up “Hello! You must be L.joe’s uncle. I’m you.” She said and bow. “Oh yeah I am. My name is Ji yong. But you call me Uncle GD” He said. She smile and bow again.
 
“Okay. He is going to be okay as long as he drink this three times day for this week but he has to take this shoot” He pick up the shoot….. It’s big. “What’s wrong? Are you scare?” you asked “No!” I lied. Of course I’m scare! She smile and hold my hand “It’s okay. I’m scare of needle too” she said and I smile. I close my eyes while he put the really big needle in my arm but you hold my hand so tight I’m not scare any more. “Done. Now I have to go. Glee is on in an hour. Bye guys!” he said while packing up his things. “ Bye uncle GD.” She bow and walked back to me. 
 
-8 o’clock-
 
The whole with her is the best thing I ever love about. Sleeping while have my head on her soft legs make me feel so much better. “Now. I’ll help you get to the bed” she said and help me up. She lay me down and put her hand on my head “You’re colding off” she said and stood up “Where are you going?” I asked “I need to shower silly” she smile and walked off.
 
-9 o’clock-
 
She climb on the bed and smile at me “Good night. And don’t do any to me while I’m sleeping” she joked . I smirk “Yeah right. I think you’re the one who do stuff to me”. i laugh