Jealous? Not!

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

“You agree to do what?!!” I shouted. She cover her ears “ I just help that poor guy. And are you jealous?” She said I look away “ No! Why should I? When are you gonna tutor him anyway?” “6 in the evening” She pouts “Really? Only one hour right?” she nodded “And I teach him at his house. Now you still not jealous?” I shook my head and she grabbed my hand dragged me to the Cafeteria. I’m not jealous just that something about this Justin guy just bad I don’t want the love of my life to be near much. But she did agree. So now I have kept my eyes on him. And I have 100% trusts on her. Him I don’t trust.

 

“I’m Glad to be your history tutor Justin!” she told him and he gave her his really weird smile. “Thanks for being my tutor you” she smile and pet his back. I look around and I saw the girl…. What’s her name again? Oh it’s Selena. She kept smiling at me. Could she understand I’m not interest in her at all? And I also have a girlfriend. I smirk at her and turn to you. “You were looking that Selena girl?” I grin “Are you jealous?” “No way!”She said and continues talking to Taylor. I hugged her and whisper “ Well I won’t make you jealous as long as you won’t do it to me” she giggle and hit my head “ Idiot! Of course I won’t” she said. I know that you.

 

-After school-

 

I went to apartment by myself while my girl friend at that weirdo house. I’m so %^#$ off right now. I shower and eat my dinner. I look at my watch “6:55” I ran out the door and pick you not a moment to lose.

 

I was in my car and I forget that I don’t know where the hell is that kid’s house is. Because you went to his house with Taylor If I haven’t told you. I call her.

Me: Hello?

You: L.joe? Are you going to pick me up?

Me: I’m on my way. Where is his house anyway.

You: Hold on.

Me: Okay.

I heard she shout “Mrs. Bieber! Can you give me your address so I let my boyfriend pick me up?” Oh good girl I thought she’s going to say I’m her friend.

You: It’s ########. Get it?

Me: Yeah honey I’ll be there as soon as possible.

You: Okay.

 

-At the Bieber’s house-

 

I knock on the door. When the door open I saw a middle age lady smile at me and I bow “ You must be you’s boyfriend. I’ll call her for you” I nodded “ you! Your boyfriend’s here” she shouted then you bow “Bye Mrs Bieber. Let’s go oppa” I nodded “ Bye you both. Drive safely” she said “We will” I said and dragged you in to the car.

 

While I drive “So where are you tutor him?” she look confuse then pout “ In the kitchen. Where else? And His mom was there too. Don’t worry L.joe. You know I need to you trust me” I smile “I know I just trust that guy” She kiss my cheek “Don’t care you know I’m really smart and I won’t let anyone do anything me in a bad way” she said. “Okay I believe in you.” I said.

 

(I guess this is boring to you and me. Well next chapter is coming soon. Sub and comment! Pls!)

Comment reply:

naomi777@: Well yeah if that okay? Because if they not related, don’t think it’s possible. Thanks

missbadass@: Sorry. Just my plot needs this. Sorry…. Thanks

yoshido@:You’re right!And even worse the guy who stalks you is one of your friends. Thanks.

myasianboys@: Kkekeke! Right but I don’t think that will happen soon the leaving thing. Thanks

monicavergara@: Yeah I want him too. Can I ask? Do I make him too creepy? if I do tell me. Thanks

madz67@: Yeah I preparedly scream out the same thing. Thanks