Prom Night! Part 1

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

*you’s POV*

-6pm-

I’m late… I’m so stupid! I told myself not to take a nap, now I don’t have time to get ready. I took a quick shower and change into a white dress that L.joe bought it for me. First I found it too girly but if he wants me to wear this. I’ll be glad too but only for the prom…. After that the dress will go byebye in the fire.

-6:30pm-

I don’t know how to put make up on so I only use my lipstick on and wear my naruto necklace… I don’t care if I look weird. Then I heard someone knocking on my door. I went and opened it. I saw L.joe, looking at me from head to toe and smiles “ You look perfect you”  he said and kissed my cheek “Thank you Oppa. I’m glad that you decide to wear this necklace too” I said and walk out the door. He holds my hand and went down stair.

 

-At school-

 

It’s weird the spotlight shined on us the whole time. I found it creepy and annoying how all the attention is on us. We were dancing and having fun then I realize Justin was watching us the whole time. I saw his smirk and I just look away. I guess he still has feeling for me. But I have none for him.

 

When the music dead out there a girl who came on the stage “Hello guys! Now it’s time to announce your prom king and queen!” she said and everyone clapped. “Okay… now you’re prom king is” she opened the envelope “It’s Lee Byu…. Okay I can’t say his name. So it’s L.joe!” and everyone cheered. I smiles and him and he hugged my shoulder with his right hand “ You’re be my queen” he whispered and I smiled. He walked up the stage and they put the crown on his head I hope so. I crossed my fingers hoping it’s me but…. “And the queen is Selena Gomaz” but no one really clapping. She rans up to the stage and took the Crown and put on her head “Thanks for voting for me” still no one clapping. Taylor S walked up to me “Someone must switch the voting box” and hugged me. I just smiled and walked back to my sit. “So now Let’s our King and queen have the first dance” I could see L.joe look at me. Suddenly he jumped off the stage and throw the crown at a nerd. He smiles and ran up to me and hugged me tight “If you’re not my queen then I won’t be the king.” He kissed my forehead and let go. “Can I have this dance?” he asked and I nodded. He pulled me to the center of the dance floor while others including Selena with her nerd watching us. When we are dancing he hold me tight and ask me “Remember the first time we dance together? And I was about to kiss you?” he said and I smiles “ Of course I remember.. I almost punch you for almost kiss me again” he laughs and cupped my cheek with one of his hand “Can I kiss you now then?” he asked “Well…. “ Before I could answer he already crashed his lips on mine. I just smiles and put my hands on his chest feeling his heart beat. He pulled away “ I love you so much you. “ he said and kisses my forehead “ I love you too” and hugs him tightly.

 

-Later that night-

The prom was finally over and we both about to go home but “I need to go to pee” L.joe said and ran off. “So… Hey” I turned and saw Justin “Oh Hey. So prom was great.” I said and he smiled “Not really….. you…I’m sorry” he said walks towards me and……