Party?

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

I sat next to my girl at lunch with others too. I whisper to her “We need to tell them to go to my room tonight” she nodded and put down her fork “Guys! We want you guys to come to L.joe’s place tonight at 8” she said. “What’s for?” ChunJi asked you looks like she doesn’t have anything to say so

“I have a party” I said and everyone was so shock cause I don’t really let people in my room except my mate and my honey bear. “ Uh…. Just do itat Chun Ji’s room?” CAP hyung said “ Eww! His place smell like wet socks!” Chang Jo complain while doing the ‘I smell poop’ face. Chun Ji smirk at him as others laughed. “ You’re right!” Niel said while others nodded.

 

-After school-

I walked back to my dorm and I saw you  was in front of me. I ran and grabbed her hand “Hey!” I said and she was eating a chocolate bar. “ Want some?” she asked “ Yes please!” I smile I opened my mouth to her feed me but she just put the whole thing in my mouth. “ Thanks” I muttered.

 

-On our dorm’s floor-

 

“ Bye! Remember what you should say babie” I said and pinched her nose “ Yeah yeah yeah” she pouted and went in to her room. “ I walked in my room and showered. The mate cleaned my room and I put out some sacks and drinks.

 

-8 o’clock-

Good that the girls gone by now or else there will be problems to face. I heard knocking on my door and I knew it’s my honey bear. “ I opened the door and saw you was holding two  bags of chips. She smile and went in.

Later on everyone arrive, They were all in the living room talking. I pulled you to my side “ Let’s tell them now” she nodded. “ Hey everyone! We both have something to tell you!” She shouted “ We…” she said “ You’re pregnant?” Ricky said “ No!” she protested I step forward and said “ In the next few days my honey bear and I are going to study in America” they were all speechless for a few minutes then “ Congrat!” Taemin game me a pet on the back and hugged MY GIRLFRIEND!

 

“ How long are you guy going to stay there?” Minzy asked “ I don’t know maybe 3 or 4 years “ I replied. “ We’ll make sure we all going to the airport with you” CAP said and they all nodded.

 

-Later that night-

 

They all left but you was cleaning up the trash but I stopped her “ I’ll do it” I said “ But but…”I push her out the door “ It’s fine. I’ll do it” I kissed her lips and closed the door. I cleaned up. I showered and went to sleep.