Plan of a flu

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

 

“Good night you.” I said and she smile and close the door. “ I love you” I whispered and close the door too. I can’t wait to feel her touch again for your information I’m not thinking bad things about her. And her scene was so good chocolate cupcake smell fit her so well. I went to my bedroom and shower. I put on my pj’s and went to bed. Please let me dream about you tonight Amen.

-In L.joe’s Dream-

 

 

I was sitting alone near a big tree in a grass field. I hate this… Where is she? “L.joe~” I heard someone calling me. It’s you! I ran toward the voice coming from. “L.joe~” I ran faster and faster then I stop. I see her standing and stand at the sun that about to set “Yeobo” I said and hugged her but why is she so tall? Wait I smell something and it’s “Well hello!” it turn around. ChunJi angel took off his wig “ I can’t believe you fell for that” he said while laughing and  CAP came out of the tree nearby and he also laugh “ NOT FUNNY!” I shouted “ Sorry I have something to say to you” ChunJi said “ What is it?” I said “ I know you want the break thingy to be over soon right?” he asked “ No… Of course I know too you stupido!” I said “ Well I have a plan and you’s angel is in it too but I hope they don’t make her worry too much” he explain “ I will make you sick…. Maybe a flu… right a flu” he said and he touch my shoulder “ There. Hope you get sick tomorrow” before I can replied……

 

 

-End of his Dream-

 

 

-5 o’clock-

 

 

I woke up and I feel really cold. I could feel my body is heating up and I heard someone’s knocking and I’m sure it’s her“ It’s work”

 

 

*you’s POV*

 

 

I miss his warm so bad. But I can’t I  can’t end the break now I just can’t. I took a shower and I went to sleep.

 

 

-Your Dream-

 

I hugged Minzy and Taemin angel “ I miss you guys” I said “ We do too” Taemin said “I have something to tell you” Minzy said in a worry tone “ What is it?” I said “L.joe will have a big flu and he might die” I was so shock and I could feel tears on my cheek “WHAT!” I said “ Yes it’s true. You need to take care of him or or…” taemin can’t continue “ Die” and they fade away.

 

 

-Dream ended-

 

 

I woke up in cold sweat “L.joe oppa” I said and went to the shower and went toward L.joe’s room as fast as I can.



 

I'm so busy! So Sorry!