Stupid Liar

Dear Love: Playlist

 

Stupid Liar

 

Yonghwa walked away from this opportunity. At first, he couldn’t stay away from it. His mind was fixed on Siwon’s redemption so much.

Even though he was sure that there were scorned love involved on the White Tree incident, he knew it wasn’t Siwon burned the tree down. And the gossip that spread throughout the Academy didn’t exactly help. Although, he had never imagined that something like this was behind it.

He ran his right hand through his hair while his left clenched the white strip of paper that proved nothing to the eye.

Dear Love,… To most people, it was just an ordinary radio show. To Taeyeon, it was her everything; To Tiffany, it was simply a duty that she needed to fulfill; But to Siwon, who was innocent and was only dragged into this because she fell in love with the wrong girl? It meant the loss of everything.

But what did it mean to Yonghwa? He couldn’t exactly answer that.

Whatever happens on closed doors was in between Tiffany and Taeyeon. He invaded that. Why didn’t he walk away from that anyway? He could’ve easily turned the knob and left the room. Jessica didn’t necessarily force her or anything.

Did his curiosity betray him? He was only trying to find out what happened and why Siwon had to leave like that. Unfortunately, it looks like discovered something else entirely. He wasn’t quite sure what to do with it just yet.

He was walked in a faster but everything still went in slow motion. He can feel Jessica’s words sink in and eat him away. What did she know about them? And what will she get in poking in our lives?

Yonghwa stopped. He was a man who is easily haunted by guilt. What he does with this information will definitely burn someone no matter what he does with it. It was a time bomb that ticked inside his brain, wrapped by the one and only Jessica Jung.

Can be bear keeping it to himself and letting Siwon rot from who knows where? If he sang like a canary, people will definitely be swarming over Taeyeon. It could even end her career! But that would definitely clear his friend from his sentence, right? He would come back to Korea and…

… And find that her capricious ex-girlfriend was disloyal to him the whole time?

What kind of mess did he get himself into? It was like Jessica drilled a hole on his head and left a worm that ate his thoughts. His mind panicked but he couldn’t lose control. He can’t! For now, his conviction lies on keeping the fact to himself.

His heart grew heavy while his walked toward the lobby, his feet sinking in the carpeted floor of the station.

“Where were you?” Seohyun asked.

“I was lost.” Yonghwa lifelessly answered.

Seohyun looked at him questionably and took his hand. “Yoong, you’re… You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” She took out her handkerchief and damped it on Yonghwa’s forehead.

“There wasn’t any toilet paper.” Yonghwa joked.

Seohyun punched him lightly. “That’s gross! Did you even wash your hands?”

Yonghwa playfully put his palm on Seohyun’s mouth. “Smell it!”

For a while, they laughed. This was just what Yonghwa needed. He felt so in love each time he was with Seohyun. Like this worries would just suddenly disappear when she would speak. Or even if she didn’t, like when he was sitting in class and she would pass by the hallway. Everyone would turn their heads with their jaw dropped.

He loved her but it wasn’t just because she was the perfect girl or that he was everyone else’s dream girl.

It was because she was she.

He can’t explain it because he had no particular reason for loving her. Actually, she can be ugly or dumb for all he cares; he can still imagine holding her hand and singing for her every single day of his life.

Actually, if Seohyun was anything like that at all; life would be easier for Yonghwa. He didn’t need to share her with anyone at all.

“Yonghwassi.” She called as she wiped his face one last time. “You really scared me though. You look like you saw something you shouldn’t.”

Yonghwa put his arms around Seohyun. He was also happy they have grown closer together. She worried about him more and she can sense what he felt. And it was a good thing, right?

Should I tell her about it? He asked himself. “Hyun?”

“Hmm?” She said as she fumbled with her phone. She seemed to be texting someone.

Yonghwa wondered as he leaned to look at the screen. “Who’s that?”

“Fany unnie is coming down with Taeyeonssi. We should wait here.”

I completely forgot! Yonghwa thought. Wow… Well, this is going to be an awkward date. He looked at the clock. It was halfway to three. He thought of the best excuse he can muster. “We’d better tell them that we need to be on a bus by four. Just to set expectations.”

“Ah, so they have to hurry then!” Seohyun frantically typed on her phone and held the handset to her left ear. “Hello, unnie?”

Holy in' .

•••••••

Taeyeon pushed Tiffany down the couch and climbed on top of her, masticating on the milky skin of her friend’s neck. Her hands didn’t waste any time in running down her intimate parts. If she hasn’t mistaken, it was half a year since they’ve done anything like this. Butterfly kisses never sufficed the pent up feelings she had.

“Tae, lock the door.” Tiffany moaned as her hand motioned to the unsecured entrance. Taeyeon’s hand automatically snatched her best friend’s and spun it to the back of her head.

“I don’t want to stop.” She whispered as she caught the redhead’s lips again. She always made excuses when she did something similar. Not anymore. She had already given her an answer. Taeyeon felt like she was being aggressive on her today; but Tiffany can understand that, right? It’s not as if they do this every day. She had always given her blue balls since Siwon came in the picture… Or a blue hole. Or… What the hell am I thinking??

Taeyeon could feel Tiffany’s arms move, forcing her to lean closer and deeper to their kiss. They played with each other’s lips with their tongue and their hands were just all over the place, heavily petting each part of their bodies.

They were really getting into it though Tiffany was really worried they would get caught. Taeyeon could feel it because their chests touched; her heart was beating way faster than usual. Maybe it was the thrill of being found out that set her off like this. Whatever the circumstance, she felt the taller girl’s hand snake her hair and twirl it around her finger.

This time, Tiffany was the one who broke the kiss and brushed her neck. Taeyeon threw her head back. She really missed this feeling. She can feel the girl’s tongue dive and make magical circles and lines on her nape. A burst of wild, raw and colorful love… And it was all hers to take.

Taeyeon began taking Tiffany’s top off. Like a fruit that she slowly peeled, she wanted to taste the sweet succulent insides of her partner. However, her hand was caught before she even got to the second button.

“We should stop.” She breathed softly.

“That’s not what I want to hear.” Taeyeon whispered. “Don’t worry I’ll…”

The knob turned and Tiffany automatically pushed Taeyeon to the side. She pretended to text someone on her phone as Jessica entered the room.

“What are you doing on the floor?” Jessica asked as she looked at Taeyeon’s twisted position. Half of her body was still on the coach and the other was on the carpeted floor. “Is she alive?”

“Yes.” Tiffany nudged the distraught DJ up.

“So… You’re texting someone?” Jessica said as she went inside the picked up the paperwork from Taeyeon’s desk.

“Ah, ye.” Tiffany nodded.

Jessica shrugged and left the two sitting uncomfortably on the couch. Taeyeon nervously took some random can and drank from it while Tiffany continued to tap mindlessly on her phone.

It took a full five minutes for Jessica to sort out the files and head outside. However, before she went out she looked at Tiffany. “That’s some talent... Texting with your phone upside down.”

Facepalm.

•••••••

Taeyeon opened the door to their apartment. “So this is where we live right now.”

“Waaah!” Seohyun said in amazement. She pulled Yonghwa’s arm as she looked around the fully furnished apartment. “This is even more luxurious than Tiffany unnie’s house back home!”

“It’s something.” Yonghwa nodded and carried the food to the table right after he took off his shoes. “Can I put it here?”

Tiffany closed the door behind her. “Put it the pizza on the counter and the colas in the freezer. I’ll get to it. I just need to use the bathroom real quick.”

Everyone just sort of dispersed after that. Taeyeon went to the Apple dock and clicked her iPhone in. She rifled though her playlists which was mostly either acoustic music or ballads. Tiffany went inside their room and came out with a towel before entering the bath. Seohyun was poking around on the living room, looking at the figurines near the window.

Yonghwa did as he was told. Pizza on the counter and cans in the fridge. He can feel Taeyeon pull a chair behind him. “Take off your coat. You’re sweating buckets.” She said.

“Oh right…” He said as he took off his coat and hung it on the rack near the door. He went to Seohyun and took her coat off as well, making sure she was comfortable while she inspected the different decorations that Tiffany collected to adorn their home. It doesn’t look like Taeyeon contributed in dolling up their apartment. Everything had at least one shade of pink on them.

“So…” Taeyeon shifted in her seat. “You guys missed us?”

“We just wanted to see how you're doing. That’s all.” Seohyun said as she skipped to Taeyeon. She hugged her and they both swayed from side to side. “And yes, unnie. Bogoshipeo!”

Yonghwa stared at them. How Seohyun and Taeyeon touched hands and laughed. It was something he was uncomfortable in seeing. He was seeing two girls talking but in his mind something else was happening:

Taeyeon would touch Seohyun in ways he can only dream of. Her fingers traced every corner of Seohyun’s face and her lips would touch her sensitive parts. His girlfriend would breathe deeply and hold her unnie’s face as she caressed her. Returning every bit of love they had…

“Yoong?” Seohyun asked as she wiped the side of his mouth.

Yonghwa snapped back to reality. “Mwoya?”

“You look strange.” Taeyeon clapped and laughed like she never did before. When Tiffany joined them, blonde pulled her friend's sleeves and pointed at Yonghwa. “You should’ve seen it! His head turned like this and drool started dripping out!” She even imitated how ugly Yonghwa’s face looked like.

Wide eyed, Tiffany tried to restrain herself in laughing but failed miserably when the two girls' roars filled the room. It was basically an ahjumma laugh riot.

Seohyun was smiling, stifling a good laugh herself as she asked. “What’s happening to you?”

“Nothing, I was just hungry.” He lied. God, that was stupid.

“Oh, right. Hold on.” Tiffany promptly took a plate from the washed and placed the slices on it. She then moved to the microwave to set the timer and started heating their food. While she waited for that, she took some hot sauce and ketchup from the cupboard and placed it on the table.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is my wife.” Taeyeon pointed at Tiffany.

I know. Yonghwa thought. Stop reminding me.