Confusion - Part Two

Melodies of You

Bom's POV

Another week had past and something is bothering me. Jiyong was acting all weird since last week and it's not good. He seems uncomfortable everytime I'm around and not just that, he isn't replying to my texts nor answering my calls. Is he avoiding me?! What did I do? Something is definitely wrong with him. Whatever it is, I must find out.

"So, he's avoiding you for a week already?" Dara, my bestfriend, asked side-eyeing my while she slurps to her favorite Banana Smoothie. We're actually here at the Egg and Spoon Race Cafe again and it's official! This is our favorite cafe to eat after a long day at school.

"Ne." I answered in low-toned voice, resting my chin onto my hands propping on the table.

"And he didn't even bothered answering your calls?" one of her eye-brow raised. "Ne! Not even once nor replying to any of my texts messages!" I threw my hand in the air out of frustration and let out a deep sigh."Something weird is going on." she squints her eyes while she tends to cross her arms. "There is and I'm going to find it out." I said.

 

Seungri's POV

I feel so happy I just don't know why. Maybe because I found that Jiyong-hyung likes Park Bom-noona. Kekekeke. It's not that I mind other people's business, it just that, well, he is my friend and I have the right to -in in his personal life. I can help him with Noona! I'm a pro when it comes to these things.

"Hyung, just admit it. I know you like her."

"For the one-hundredth time Seungri, I like her as a friend only okay?!" hyung ruffled his hair.

"DEEEEEEE-NUUUUUH-IAAAAL!" I replied in a singint tone.

"Goddamit Seungri! Okay, okay! I'll tell you everything! All these confusions and awkward feelings or whatever! God, you're so annoying!" hyung surrenders his hands and let out a deeeeeeeeep sigh.

"What awkward feelings?! Omo! Tell me hyung! Tell me!" my eyes were wide as pingpong balls and I leaned towards him.  That was surprising, I never thought of hyung like this. Hah! Sorry hyung, but you jut cannot lie to the one and only Lee Seungri.

Hyung told me everything about Noona. How they met when they were still little kids, and yeah it was because of hyung's parents. He didn't expect that the girl he was looking for all these years was Bommie-noona. He also told me about their little visit to Mrs. Kwon's old town before. That noona helped him in search of her mother and the part were he feels something different towards noona when they were eating under the Cherry Blossom tree. And they almost kissed.

"That feeling my friend, is called love." I grinned infront of hyung who looks so bothered and confused. Well, it's true. it's really he feels for her.

"What? Love?" he raises his eye-brows. Don't worry hyung, I'll tell you why.

"Well you said you always feel awkward when she's around. Can you look her straight in the eye?" I tilt my head as I tend to cross my arms.

"Uh.. A-Ani. I can't." he gulped. He must be nervous at the moment right now.

"Are there times that you were spacing out because you just unexpectedly thought of her and find her but if you see her, you just don't what to do?" 

"Exactly! Every night, I think of her. I always get caught spacing out because I can't get her our\t of my mind. When she's not with me or I can't see her thoughout the day, I always look for her but when she's there, I feel like running away. It just feels so awkward!" 

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk. It's simple hyung, that's love, and you're inlove with her." I flashed a smile at him. "And if you want to confess to her, don't rush things. Do it step-by-step." While hyung was startled after what I said, I think it's time for me to leave him and his confused heart to realized that he's really inlove with her. 

"Well, I gotta go. See you tomorrow hyung!" I stood up and grab my bag. But before I reached the exit, I turned back to hyung who was spacing out. "And hyung, don't forget, do it step-by-step!" and so I left him confused again. 

 

-oOo-

 

Bom's POV

It was almost dark and I am still left in this cafe in deep thoughts. Dara had already left an hour ago to finish her report for her English subject. I admit, I'm really really bothered by Jiyong's sudden avoidance. WHat even bothers me more is why do I feel this way? Why do I feel like I have a Seperation Anxiety? Hello, it's not like I'm not used to be left by him. I mean, we haven't seen each other for many years yet I feel frustrated and yeah.. I think I miss him already. While I stir my straw into the banana smoothie, I noticed someone sat across from me but I was still in my deep thoughts.

"Park Bom-ah." a familiar voice called me. 

"Oh, Mrs. Song." I snap back to reality and found out it was the Cafe owner. I stood up a rapidly and bowed.

"You seem to be spacing out. Is there a problem?" As we were back on our seats, Mrs. Song seems to notice it too. I hope she could help me with this.

"Uhh, well.. Not really. Something is just bothering me." I looked down on the table and stirred my smoothie's straw again.

"Is it a boy?"

"Ne. He's really confusing me." I paused for a few seconds, but I can't lie. This woman is a psychic.

"Why is that?" she asked.

"I don't know.. He's avoiding me since last week and I didn't even do anything wrong." I let out a sigh and found myslelf looking at Mrs. Kwon staright in the eye. This is the girl talk I've been waiting for.

"Is he somehow very close to you?" her eye-brows weren't in shape as she gave me a confusing look.

"We've known each other since kids but we got seperated and we haven't seen each other for fifteen years. It was a bit surpriosing that the boy I met fifteen years ago was in the College as mine. A few days ago, I just found out that he was that boy." 

I bit my lower lip after finishing ym sentence but I noticed that Mrs. Song was smiling and laughing for a sec and it made me even more confused. I should give her the 'what-is-it look'.

"It's nothing. I can't explain this because I don't know the whole story yet, but if he says something, just follow what your hearts says." 

WHAT?

I actually don't understand what she's saying. I wanted to ask her about it but I think.. She just flashes me a smile. Somehow, her smile reminds me of someone...

"If you'll excuse me, I still have some work to do. Thanks for coming Bom." She stood up and bowed, and which I bowed back off course. But she left me confused. Huuuuuuuuuul!

"Follow what my heart says?" I mumbled.

 

-oOo-

 

[A/N] Ok, first of all, I'm really really really sorry if it took me two weeks again to update this. Idk, after I caught a cold, my mind was blank. I'm having a writer's block lately and idk what to do with my other fic at wattpadd. /sigh

 

My dear readers, please enlighten me! >.<