We neet again

Melodies of You

 

~ PREVIOUS CHAPTER~

"Noona, where did you get that?" I faced her with a curious look.

"This? This pendant is acutally very important to me. Ten years ago, some boy gave this to me." She said while placing the pendant to it's jewelry box.

"Did that boy gave it to you as a remembrance? Were his parents divorced??" I step an inch closer to her face and stared straighlt at her eyes.

"Uhh y-yeah. How did you know?" her voice was trembling but she didn't even dare to look away from my gaze.

A smile formed on my face. "So you're that girl after all."

"Huh??"

 

Bom's POV

I actually have no idea what he was saying. I even squinted my eyes and question marks were popping out of my mind. Just in the midst of my confusion, Jiyong suddenly hugged me.

A - W - K - W - A - R - D.

My eyes were wide as a pingpong ball as he hug me. I can hear his voice whispering to my ears saying, "After all these years, we meet again." He thighten his embrace around me which even makes the situation more awkward.

"U-uh.. Ji-Jiyong, I-I don't know w-what you're talking about." I blinked my eyes rapidly.

My face was burried in his shoulders, I didn't want to hug him back but instead, I just tapped his back in an awkward way. But finally! he pulled back although his hands were still placed on my shoulders.

"Don't you remember me?"

I stared at his brown eyes that were also locked to mine. God, those beauiful brown orbs... I snapped back to reality and blinked my eyes again. I tried to look away from his eyes and remember if we actaully met before. 

"Uhm..." I kept thinking and he was hoping that I could remember.

A while ago, I caught him holding the pendant. He asked me if where and how I got it, then he just knows. If that's the case, it only means one thing... Kwon Jiyong was that boy I met fifteen years ago. Omo. Is this for real? After all these years we finally get to see each other again.

"Noona?"

"N-ne?" I gasped an turned towards him again.

"Are you okay? Because it seems that you were spacing out." 

"Oh..Uh...Ne." I bit my lower lip and breathed out.

"Jiyong, you're that boy right? The cry baby I've met fifteen years ago at the streets of Seoul? the boy who cried beacuse his parents were getting a divorce? and the exact boy who gave me a star pendant as a remembrance? It's you right?"

There was a few seconds of silence. We stared at each other for a while. I saw a smile formed on Jiyong's face which made me smile too.

"You finally remember." he let out a small chuckle.

"You know, I really treasured that pendant for years." 

I tukced my hair at the back of my ear and I caught myself smiling. I don't know  why he is looking me that way but I bethe was surprised that I really treasured the pendant he gave to me back then. He took a step closer and hugged me again. I admit it, I was blushing bright red since I saw my own reflection at the mirror in front of me.

"Komawo, noona. I'm so happy that we've seen each other again."

I blinked my eyes slowly abd smiled. I placed my hands onto his back back and cherished his embrace.

"I'm happy to see you too, Jiyong." I'm very happy, very happy that I almost shed tears but I resist to let it out.

We were almost hugging for minute without saying a word. I didn't mind releasing in his embarce since I wanted it. No, we wanted it. We havn't seen each other for fifteen years so we cherished this very moment. I took a glance on my watch and realized we still have to some errands so I pulled back.

"Jiyong-ah, I think it's time for us to go now." I rubbed my nape.

"Oh. Mianhe, I almost forgot. Let's go!" he scratch his head and eye-smiled at me. I nodded my head and went ahead first then Jiyong followed.

"Unnie, were leaving now!" I searched for m sister, I saw her leaving out of the kitchen.

"Okay. Take care you two, and nice meeting you Jiyong-ah."

"It's a pleasure to mee you too noona." and there he goes with his 90 degrees bow.

"Bye unnie!" I twist the door knob and started waving goodbye.

"Bye!" Don't come home late okay?"

"Arraseo! Bye!" Jiyong also waved goodbye to my sister and a few bows were also executed. We both headed to his car which was parked infront of our house. Jiyong pulled the car's door for me and I was surprised to see this side of him.

"What? Even though guys have different types of attitudes, still, we should be a gentlemen." he winked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders while smiling in agreement. Well I do agree with him. He maybe the stubborn Jiyong but his gentleman side of him makes all the woman go cray-cray. Such a big turn-on for the ladies.

While I got inside his car, I started to buckle up and Jiyong entering to my left, which is the driver's seat. There's one thing that came across my mind. I wonder how his family is doing right now since his parents were divorced. So I didn't thibnk twice to ask him about it.

"So Jiyong..." I turned to his direction.

'Ne?" he recahed for his seatbelt and buckled up while his attention was at me.

"I wanna ask you something, it's about your family."

Little by little, his expression suddenly chages. He looks away.

"Oh. Well..." He told me everything. From how his parents seperated and his father being dissapointed by his own son whi turned him down for his dreams for his family. I feel sorry for Jiyong. I don't even what to say right now.

"Jiyong-ah, I-I'm sorry..." I looked down to my lap and bit my lower lip.

"Ani, it's okay. It already happened. I guess I'll just focus on my dreams and what I have right now." Jiyong lifted up his cheekcs by smiling. But I knew that his just faking a smile. I know deep down inside, he's really remorsed about his father.

"But no matter what, he is still your father, jiyong. And even if your parents are divorced, they're still your parents."

Jiyong nodded his head and responds, "Yeah... And that's a thing I won't really forget." 

He let out a sigh and faced the road. "But you know what noona, when I got back here at Korea, i went seacrhing for my mother but until now, I still have no clue where she is."

I slightly turned my head towards him after hearing him that he wants to find his mother.

"Jiyong-ah." the tone of my voice changed.

"Yes noona?" his attention was at me again.

"I'm going to help you find your mother." I put s smile on my face to lift up the mood's spirit.

"N-noona are you serious?!" Jiyong's brows draw upward as he squints his eyes.

"Offcourse I am!" I reached for his hand and hold it. He didn't expect I was going to hold his delicate hand. I did it to encourage him.

"Look, I know we haven't seen each other for a long time, and I wanted to help you with this. I want you to feel the love of a mother, Jiyong. I know how it feels to have no parents. I promise you, we will find her."

We both stared at each other's eyes. I gave him a smile again and he places his other hand on the top of mine which was still holding his right hand. He caressed my hand and I finally saw his true smile.

"Komawo, noona." he said.

"Anything for you Jiyong." 

We let go of each others's hands and started to drove off. After buying all the materials for the glee club, me and Jiyong in search for his mother now begins.

 

-oOo-

 

[A/N:] Ohmygaaaawd! This fic has already 1k reads. Thank you so much my dear readers!

Beacuse of you, I get even more inspired to write so many things! ^___________^ I love you all! *bows*