A-Not-So-Called-Date

Melodies of You

Bom's POV

"What should I pair with this cardigan?" I mumbled while searching for some clothes at my closet. I better look good tonight. I'm with Jiyong and I don't wanna look like an ahjumma or some secretary tailing him around. Two hours had passed and it's almost six. I'm sure he will fetch me on time. I stand in front of the mirror casually checking myself out.

"Perfect." 

Finally, an outfit to match tonight's dinner. I started packing my things up and add some make-up. Well, just a little bit. Some  lipstick, blush-on and eyeliner will do. A few minutes later, I heard my sister calling downstairs that Jiyong already arrived. I admit, I got tensed. This is actually my first time that a guy ask me out on a date. Well, not really a date... Just a dinner and night out together. 

Sounds coming from my footsteps were heard as I walk downstairs. I can see Jiyong standing beside our couch. He is wearing a trendy jacket and a gray shirt inside paired with khaki pants and sneakers. It even looks more stylish with that cap he's wearing. Fashion really runs in their blood.

"Jiyong-ah." I called him.

"Oh, hey." I flashed him a smile and went nearer to him.

"So? How do I look? Is my outfit okay?" Grasping the tip of my dress, I did a quick 360 degrees turn for him to check my outfit. 

"You look beautiful tonight."

Did I heard it right? He said I look beautiful! Well, I am really beautiful since birth incase you haven't notice. They said it's rare for him to praise a girl so it made a bit shy. I tucked my hair in the back of my ears and shyly smiled.

"So... are you two going out on a date?" 

"NO!" 

Me and Jiyong denied in unison when my sister butted in. "We're just having a night out together, unnie." Jiyong also nodded in agreement.

"Oh, okay. Enjoy your night out together." 

Oh god, now my unnie is teasing me! I rolled my eyes and started walking out of the house to Jiyong's car. He opens the door for me and wnet inside. I started to buckle up too. "So, where are we going to eat?" I asked while Jiyong was getting in the driver's seat. "You'll see."

 

-oOo-

 

The both of us remained quiet as we listend to the beautiful music playing. I was humming to Rihanna's "We Ride" until Jiyong notices me, "You sound like Rihanna."

"I am?" I turned my head towards him.

"Yeah. Oh, we're almost here."

I hope we're not going to eat in one of those fancy restaurants. I actually don't like fancy things. The car stop into a familiar station/street, it's like I've been here before when I moved to the U.S. I squinted my eyes until I finally remember what this place was. I gasped, this was the place where me and Jiyong first met.

"Jiyong-ah, this place!" I turned to his direction again with an excited expression.

"Yeah, this is where we first met right?" 

I let out a small cute chuckle. Seems nostlagic right? I really didn't expect that Jiyong will bring me here and still remembers this place. 

"We're going to eat here by the way." He points at his direction where there was a familiar restaurant. I couldn't see beacuse the sign board was too high so I step out of the car and gave me the most shocking surprise.

"Y-Yeo-Yeolbong??" 

Oh my freaking god. Kill me now! It's Se7en's restaurant! I always wanted to eat here but I don't know the exact location and the fact that it's just new here in Seoul and I was in U.S when this restaurant opened. Se7en is one of my favorite singer here in Korea. I remembered the time when he had a fansigning event in L.A and I just fought with some bouncers and security guards just to get his autograph. Damn, Choi Dong Wook is one fine hottie.

"Taaadaaa!" Jiyong spreads his arms as he stands in front of the restaurant.

"Are you kidding me?! I can't believe I can finally eat at Se7en's restaurant!" Eyes wide as pingpong balls, my body still frozes as what I'm seeing. I don't care if I look like a goof ball smiling like there's no tomorrow, but I'm hella eating at a restaurant owned by a famous korean superstar!

"Let's go inside, I know you're tummy is waiting for some chicken." 

Suddenly, Jiyong grabs my hands since I kept staring at the restaurant's view. I feel the excitement when I stepped between the glass door. Everything inside is so daebak! There were pictures of YG artists hanging on the walls instead of food and some foreigners dinning in. They must be some KPOP fans. International KPOP fans would never miss eating here at Yeolbong.

"Omo! Jiyong, quick! Take a pciture of me!" 

I handed my phone to Jiyong as I saw a standee of Se7en just near the entrance.

"Just you?" he furrows his brows.

"Aish! Just do it!" I get a bit impatient when it comes to this. 

"Fine."

He sighed in defeat and started taking a single picture of me posting beside the standee. Sorry Jiyong. Kekeke.

After taking a picture with the handsome Se7en standee, we settled down on our tables and a waitress strated taking down our oders.

"Thank you m'am, sir. Please wait for fifteen minutes 'til your orders are served." The three of us bowed.

"You're fascinated right?" 

Jiyong threw that question to me. Isn't it obvious? "Off course! Hello, restaurant owned by Se7en."

He chuckled.

"So... Tell me more about your mother. I wanna know her more." 

 

M E A N W H I L E. . . 

 

Seungri's POV

"Hyung, what do you mean you can't come?!"

It was a perfect night for a boys night out with my Bigbang hyungs. Supposed to be, all of us are gonna hang out with each other tonight but Jiyong-hyung couldn't make it because he has something important to do. And now, Daesung-hyung too.

"I'm sorry Seungri, I'll make it up to you next time! I'm really sorry, I have to go now." 

He hangs up. 

"Hyung can't make it. He said he will make it up next time." I kept my phone into my pocket and placed my arms on my hips.

"Well, I guess it's only the three of us tonight." said Youngbae-hyung.

"Then where shall we eat? I'm starving." Seunghyun-hyung rubs his stomach.

Since the three of us are just across the street from Yeolbang Restaurant, I was about to suggest to eat there until I  saw two familiar people. There were some transparent glassed windows on their side so I tried squinting my eyes to confirm who it was and...

"Hey, is that Jiyong-hyung and Park Bom-noona?" 

"Huh? Where?" Seunghyun-hyung looks around the street but I told him and pointed they were in Yeolbong.

"It's really them! And I thought hyung has something important to do, he's actually on a date with noona!" I sighed and nodded my head in disbelief. But then again, I smiled. Hyung really did followed my tips, to do it step-by-step. You're the man Lee Seungri, you're the man.

"C'mon, let's go observe them!" I was about to cross the street but someone grab my jacket from the back. Youngbae-hyung. Aigoo, why is he always against my plans?

"Yah, yah, yah! Calm your panda hormones, Seungri." 

I brushed his hand off my jacket and sighed. "Oh c'mon! I just wanna see them together. I wanna know what hyung will say to her or noona too." 

"What the? Are you crazy?! Give them some time alone for pete's sake!" Awh not you too Seunghyun-hyung. 

"Can't you see? Hyung likes Park Bom-noona. As in likey-like" I crossed my arms.

"What?! Jinja?!" Both hyungs said in unison.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

-oOo-

 

[A/N:] Updating before school starts. (=_=). Anyway, Tomorrow (10th of June) will be my 18th birthday! */throws confetti

And I just wanna thank you for all your lovely greetings. It means a lot to me. ^o^ ♥♥

This story already got 5 upvotes. Thank you soooooo much! You guys are the best!!! 

xoxo