Just a dream

Melodies of You

8:00 am. Bom's POV

 

I feel the warm ray of sunlight across my window hitting against my face. I tried to reach for my alarm while slowly getting up. I sat up and sighed. "I dreamed about him again." 

 

Getting out of my bed, I went for my drawer and searched for the pendant that boy gave to me fifteen years ago. I held it into my hand and stared at it for a while. "How is he doing right now? I wonder where he is.. Are his family ok now?"

 

"Bommi-ah! Are you still sleeping? your breakfast is ready!" And there goes my sister. Yelling and calling me from down stairs. "Ne~! I'll be down there for a sec." I replied." Good. But hurry up ok? We're leaving before noon." 

Oh yeah. I forgot that we're moving back to Seoul today. After graduating Highschool in U.S, I went back here in Busan because of my sister who works here and stayed here to study college. And two years after, we're moving back to Seoul. Again. This is a bit troublesome.

 

-oOo-

 

"Oh, Bommi. Come here. Let's eat, I prepared bread and cereals today."

"Did you also prepared some corns?" I sat down on on my chair and grab a piece of bread on the table. Looking at my sister, I can see her crossing her arms giving me that "not-again" look. "Aigoo~ How can you eat corn at this time especially when you haven't eaten your breakfast yet?" 

"Waeyo? FYI, Corns are good for your health."

"I don't think so. Let's just buy your corn when we get to Seoul, ok?"

"Awwwh! Arraseo." I pouted my lips and continued on my meal. "Ah~ That's my dongsaeng!" she ruffled my hair but I quickly brush her hand away from me.

"Unnie~! Stop messing with my hair! I'm not a kid anymore!"

"Yeah right. The only 21-year old girl I know who still doesn't have a lovelife because she's too busy fulfilling her dreamn in becoming a singer."

"You forgot to mention to be a Doctor?" I ate my last piece of bread.

"You see? Bommi, I'm not telling you to give up on your dreams. Actually, you're really sweet, soft, and determined. You're the kind of person who won't give up easily on her dreams. And that's what I'm proud of." But what I'm trying to say is your already 21, and you need an inspiration."

"Inspiration?" I raised my brow.

"Yeah. When a singer has an inspiration, it's more easier for her to write songs. When she's inlove, she writes happy songs. When she's brokenhearted, she writes sad love songs."

"Wow. I can't believe I'm getting an advice from a 29-year old who isn't even married." I scoffed and .

"Yah~! I gave up my lovelife because I need to work harder for you to finish college."

"Arraseo, arraseo~ I'm just teasing you, unnie."

"Ah~ Jinja~ That's enough. Just finish your breakfast, then get your things 'coz we're leaving before noon."

"O-K!" I did the 'ok' sign and finished my food.

 

-oOo-

 

"Bommi-ah, are your things ready now?"

'"Yeah! I'll put them inside the car now." I placed my stuffs at the back of our car and wnet for the front seat.

"Ok! I think we're leaving now. It's a looooooong trip." My sister sat at the driver's seat and started the car.

"Ahhhh~ I think I'll need a long sleep." I reached for my pocket and took our the pendant again.

"Woah, you still have that?" My sister looked at me with a confused face.

"Yeah. Some boy gave this to me fifteen years ago when we're still in Seoul." I stared at it for a moment.

"Jinja? Are you still seeing each other?"

"Anniyo~ I haven't seen him again. When he gave me this pendant, that was the last time I saw him."

 

My sister remained silent. She turned her head and kept her eyes on the road. I kept the pendant in my pocket again stared at the view outside. A few seconds later, I fell asleep.

 

-oOo-

 

"Bommi-ah, we're already here." Unnie tapped her arms on my shoulder.

*Yawns* "Jinja? How long was did I slept?"

"About 4 hours."

"Oh.. I'm getting out. I'll just get my stuffs."

"Sure."

I stepped out of the car and get my my things. Before went inside, I stared at our old house for a moment. This was our Parents' house. After the accident, our Aunt from U.S, went back here and took care of us. That was also the time when our Aunt ook us to America. Now, at this very moment. We're here again. Memories flashed throught my mind. All the happy memories we shared with our Parents.

"Reminiscing, huh?" My sister stand beside me and we both stared at our house. "Ne~ I really miss Uhmma and Ahppa." I was still staring at our house but my voice trailed out. "Well, where ever they are now, I know they're happy for the both of us now." I smiled and looked at her. She also gave me a warm smile.

"Let's go?" I shooked my head and was still smiling. While going inside, I noticed that our living room was still the same. Our green sofa was still there. It was covered with plastic full of dust. i went upstairs and entered my room. A few flash backs went through my mind. I picked the broom up and started cleaning. After a few hours, it was getting late. My sister called me up downstairs for dinner. We talked lot of things, especially tomorrow. Tomorrow is my first day as being a third-year in college. It's also the first day at my new university. 

 

*Doorbell ringing*

 

"Coming!" It was 7:30 am and I'm already waering my new clothes for my first day at Chung-Ang University. I went for the door and opend it.

"BOOOOOOOOOOM!" 

"OMO~!!! DARA!!!" It was my bestfriend Dara. It's been two years since we haven't seen each other. Because we really missed each other, we hugged for almost 10 years. 

"Omo~ You're skinny! What happened?" I raised my brow at here while I'm still putting my hands on her shoulders.

"Well. College life!"

"Aish~ You should go with me often. You'll be less skinny." i winked at her. "Oh, I'll tell Unnie you're here. Just a sec... UNNIE! Dara is here!"

"Jinja? Where is she?" her voice is increasing as she gets nearer.

"Oh! Sandara-ah, how are you?"

"Annyeong haseyo unnie~ I'm fine. How about you?" Dara lowered her head and greet my sister.

"Me and Bom are fine. Omo~ You're more beautiful right now since the last time I saw you." 

"Ah unnie, komawo."

"Unnie, I think me and Dara have to go now. I still have classes later at 10am. And she's still gonna show me around the University."

"Oh yes. Arraseo~ Take care girls! And have fun!" 

"Ne~! Bye unnie!" I waved at her.

"It's nice to see you gain unnie. Bye!" 

"Omo~!"

"Hmm? What is it Bom?"

"THIS IS YOUR CAR?!" I was a bit shcoked when I saw whose frakin' hot gray SU-V wheels in front of our house.

"Yeah. It's already tow years old. My dad gave this to me as a present for my eighteenth birthday." 

"Omo~ You're really lucky."

"Well, not really. Keke~ Let's go inside Bom. I'm so excited to show you Chung-ah Univerisity!"

"Oh. Right. Let's go!" 

 

-oOo-

 

"Here we are!"  Both of us stepped out of the car.

"Woah! I didn't know that Chung-ah is really big. I mean, If you look from outside, you can totally say it's just a small univeristy. But whne you get in, it's big as Seoul Univerisity!"

"That was also my first impression of of Chung-Ah. Oh, let's go at your deaprtment, i'll show you around. And after your first class, I'll wait for you outside your room. Let's each lunch together. I know that the're a lot of things we need to talk to after tow years." She winked at me.

"Sure!"

 

-oOo-

 

 *BELL RINGING*

 

11:00 am. 

"Bommi!"  While getting out of the room, I turned around when I heared Dara's voice. "Oh Dara."

"So how's your first csubject?"

"Oh, you mean Math class? it was fun! Our teacher is very good at telling jokes."

"That's great! Let's go to the Cafeteria, shall we?"

"Ne~" As we were heading for the cafeteria. We noticed that a lot of students, mostly girls, were gathering at the lobby. 

"Hey Dara, why is there so many students around here? Is there a hunger strike or something?"

"Actually, they're waiting for Bigbang." She smiled while looking at the students gathering.

"Big.. Bang?" I raised a brow. I asked Dara with a confused face but she didn't answered beacuse there was this two Sophomores who wnet near to her.

"Unnie, is Bigbang coming today?"

"Offcourse yes, How can they missed first day of School."

"Unnie, is it true that you and Youngbae-oppa are dating?" The other girls asked her.

"Aniyo, me and Youngbae are just close friends. By the way, we're having an audition this friday. I hope you girls would come and audition for the Glee club."

"Jinja?? Omo~ We're really gonna try it! Finally! I can now meet Seunghyun-oppa!"

"Me too! Being clubmates with Bigbang is the best feeling ever!"

The girl with a pony looked at me and whispered something to Dara. "Unnie, who's that girl with you?"

"Oh, her? She's my bestfriend, Park Bom. She's actually new here."

"Jinja? Anneyong haseyo unnie~! Are you taking up Literature too?" The two girls lowered their heads and bowed at me.

"Aniyo~ I'm taking Psychology. But I really love music!" I greeted them with a smile.

"Didn't you also know that she can actually sing? She's a good singer! Probably the best!" Dara, on the other hand, said it to them.

"Jinja?? Unnie, I think you should audition for Glee club too."

"Yeah unnie, and by just looking at you, you and Jiyong-oppa look cute together." The other girl teased me with someone I really don't know. LOL.

"I-I am?"

The studnets gathering started screaming and calling names. The two girls who we just talked to joined them and were screaming "OPPA!". 

I saw five boys entering the gate, my eyes widened when I saw their faces. The way they dress was absolutley amazing. They have a good taste for fashion (the photo above is what they are wearing right now) . They were handsome and charming too. I guess they are the famous "BIGBANG" here at Chung-ang. While they are busy taking photos and shaking hands with their 'fan girls' one guy with a short mowhawk went closer to us.

"Hey, noona!"

"Hey Youngbae, wassup?" 

"I'm fine. How about you?" OMO. He looked at me.

"Same as you. oh, by the way, this is my bestfrined, Park Bom. She's new here."

"Annyeong haseyo noona." He bowed in front of me.

"Oh. Anneyeong haseyo~ You must be Youngbae right?"

"Yup. Dong Young Bae it is. Nice meeting you." He have me a warm hand-shake. "Well, I think we're going now. We still have class later. See you two around!"

"See yah!" Dara waved back.

The other members of Bigbang followed Youngbae and they also bowed and greeted Dara. Wow. They're actually close with each other. After that scene, there was this guy in green with a brown hair, who seems quiet, so I stared at him. HE WAS ING CHARMING. While they were following Youngbae, the guy in green was looking back at me.

"Omo. Jiyong look back at you." She faced me with a teasing smile.

"T-that's Jiyong???" 

 

-oOo-

 

[A/N] Heyyyyyyy!

Finally. Chapter 1 of my fic is out. I hope you guys enjoyed it. 

Sorry for some typos. I made this in the middle of the night and I still have class tomorrow at exactly 8:00 am! LOLOLOLOL~