Eottoke?

Melodies of You

Jiyong's POV

It's almost bright outside, I haven't slept properly these past few days. Am I that bothered? I can't even understand my own feelings towards Bom. I tried switching my body from left to right but everything I do, I just can't sleep. "It's simple hyung, that's love, and you're in love with her." The voice of Seungri flashes through out my mind. I sighed and I finally sat up before my alarm rings. I'm not sure if I'm falling in love with her or just another crush. I believe that if it's just a crush, it will go away. But if you are in love, it's hard. Yes, I've already been in love and I know what it feels, but to her.. It's really different and unexplainable. It's another day for school, and here we go again. 

 

-oOo-

 

The bell rang right before our teacher in art class dismissed us. Everybody was heading out of the classroom but I went straight at the comfort room for a jingle. A few minutes, I washed my hands and went outside. To my surprise, when I got out, there was a perfect timing when someone also got out of the ladies' comfort room since it just located in front of ours. I jumped a little after seeing her because I didn't expect it to be her.

"Noona, you're here too?" I furrowed my brows. "Uh yeah? I was.. You know, girl thing." She smiles awkwardly and scratches her nape. I know this is a little bit awkward so, I thought of going first. "Oh. So, see you later then." 

I started walking asay but then she called me with a stern voice. "Jiyong."

Oh no.

"Y-yeah?" I turned back to see her with a gloomy face. "Can we talk? It's lunch break. We can talk while eating our lunch together if you want." Shoot. Does she knows? I couldn't say no, so.. okay. "Uh, yeah. Sure."

We're sitting beside each other here at the university park. It's almost half an hour we stayed quiet and teh fact that the athmospehre a little bit weird too. We we're both side-eyeing each other but didn't dared to talk. I bit my lower lip and.. Eottoke? I can't just stay like this forever, I can't avoid Bom just because I'm confused with my feelings. Should I tell her? Ani, I'm really not sure how I feel for yet. But, I need to say something to break the silence.

"Is something --" The two of us faced each other and was about to say something in unison. There was a few seconds for the both of us to be staring at each toher but I quickly looked away. "You first." I said while looking down on the ground but side-eyeing her. I can see her agreeing to me and nodding her head.

"Jiyong, are you avoiding me?"

"What?" From what she just said made me even more nervous. I lift my head up facing her.

"Because these past few days you weren't answering my calls or even won't talk to me." 

"Oh that? N-no, I was busy." I gulped.

"I see. You are the President of the Glee club anyway and the showcase is about to start next week." She says she understands me but why does she looks like she's worried? But I can't tell her right now, I still need some more time I'm sorry noona.

"Mianhe." I looked down and bit my lower lip again. "Ani, it's okay. I understand." She flashes a light smile at me that made me look at her again. "So, what is it you we're about to tell me?" Oh yeah. I was about to tell her.. But Eottoke? Not now. I need to come up with something. "Uh.. Well I was.." C'mon Jiyong.. Think. Think. "Well?" She raises a brow while waiting for me to say it. 

"A-are you free tonight?" 

She looks a bit shock after what I said. I wanted to tell her the real reason why I suddenly avoided her, but like I said, not now.

"N-no. Why? Omo. Jiyong-ah, are you asking me out?!" She furrows her brows and squints her eyes.

"No! I-I actually have nothing to do tonight. Plus, I'll make up to you by treating you to a dinner." I gulped and smiled nervously. 

"Hmmmm... Okay, sure!" She finally agrees. My smile turned into a grin.

"Jinja??" She nodded.

"So, I'll fetch you later at six in your house?" So she finally agrees. All I need to do is not to be awkward around her. Just enjoy the night and act natural.

 

-oOo-

 

[A:N/] So there you have it~ Kekekeke. By the way, I have a bad news and a good news. for all of you... The good news is, next week will be my birthday! 10th of June to be exact. ^^ I'm turning 18 and into a beautiful lady. Lol~ Unfortunately, summer break is almost over and classes will start next week too. Aigoo~ Why is it to be in my birthday? //sobs So, I might not update this fic daily. Please don't unsubscribe to this story because of scool. I'm already in 2nd year college so please do understand. But I'll try my best to catch up and feed your needs. Fighting! ^^