Welcome to the Glee Club

Melodies of You

Bom's POV

I can't believe this. I really can't. I got accepted in Glee Club when I was in Highschool before but now, it's different kind of feeling. I feel like I've been accepted in a Top Record label or something. The Glee Club here in Chung-Ang isn't just an ordinary club, they train them as proffesionals, a read to-be idols.

There were some famous artists I know who graduated here like Actress Kim Hee Sun, Yoon Eun Hye and Park Shin Hye, Girl's Generation Sooyoung and Yuri and even the famous director Hong Sang Soo were all notable students here and they also used to joined the glee club before.

I ran towards Dara and she gave me a long hug. I can also see that Chaerin was also following my back.

"Omo! I told you you'll pass the audtions! Kyaaaaa! I'm so happy for you Bommie! My best friend is now a member!" Dara jumps out of joy, I even think she was more excited than I am. I'm just glad she's my bestfriend.

"Chaerin-ah, I want you to meet my bestfriend, Park Bom!" Dara extended her hand to Chaerin as she introduces me to her.

Chaerin holds out her hand out to me and gave me a handshake. "Yeah, I saw her appliaction a while ago. You where good unnie. I like your voice!" 

I flashed a warm smile and said, "Komawo~ Nice meeting you by the way." 

"Hey Noona!" 

I heard a familiar voice was coming in our way. We turned around to see and it was Bigbang. But there were only four of them.

"Hey Seungri-ah!" 

They gave each other a 'signiture-fist-move' 

"Noona, can you introduce us to this pretty friend of yours?" he winked at me and a little blush grew on my face.

"Yah! Will you stop flirting around?!" Chaerin got irritated, she scolded the maknae. 

Seungri let out a scoff. "I'm not flirting, I'm just wanna get to know her. And besides, she's already a member!" 

"Oooookaaaaaaaayyyy you two stop it." Youngbae extended his arm and placed them on Seungri's shoulder.

"Noona, We're sorry for our maknae's behavior."

"Anniyo, it's ok. Actually, I really think he's cute." I smiled.

"Hah! Did you hear that hyung?! Noona thinks I'm cute!" he pointed a finger to Youngbae.

"More like cute when you're dead." Chaerin scoffed as her voice trailed off.

"Chaerin, why are you like this?! You're always mad at me!"

"I'm not gonna treat you like this if you're just less annoying!"

"Hey, hey, hey. You two stop it." Yougbae patted Seungri's back and stopped them.

"They are like cats and dogs." Daesung stated.

"They act like couples." and then Dara added. 

"Anyway, I would like to introdruce my friend here, she's from the Psychology deaprtment. Park Bom."

"Anneyeong haseyo yorobeun!" 

After I bowed, all of them also introduced their names to me including Minzy who was also new here. There were also some newbies that the members wanted to be friends with. 

 

Jiyong's POV

At last. The audtions are finally over. I could go home now and get some peaceful rest.  Me, Chaerin and Sajang-nim are packing our things up while the stage is being cleaned up some of our members. Before I checked my phone, I remembered the girl who audtioned and sang 'Hero'. I was looking around the theatre and I saw her with the other members. I could see Chaerin ws heading towards their direction. She halted and turns to me.

"Oppa! Come here. I think you should me Bom-unnie." 

"O-okay.. I'm coming!" I grab my bag and went towards them.

"Oh it's G-dragon! Hyung, Meet Park Bom-noona! You were a judge too right? She's very good!" Seungri raised his right and called me.

"Yeah, she is." I smiled.

I looked at Bom and just as our eyes met. There was a few seconds of silence.

I feel..

Awkward.

Just akward.

"Anneyeong haseyo! I'm Park Bom and I'm a third year student from the Psychology Department."

She bowed her head in front of me and I can see her smiling as she introduced herself.

"Yeah, it's not like I didn't saw your application." I gave a teasing smirk.

Then everybody was silent and the look on their faces seem to be quite shocked.

"Wheeeeeeeeew." Seungri whistled in an awkward tone.

"Haha, just kidding. Welcome to the Glee club, Park Bom."

I gave her a wink and started to walk away. 

 

Bom's POV

"Aish!! He's such a brat!" I complained and squealed inside Dara's car while she was driving. Seriously?! That's kwon Jiyong? Tsssk. He maybe handsome and cute but I can already feel that he's even more annoying than Seungri. 

"Calm down Bom! He's just teasing you."

I faced Dara and protested. "I know but is that how he treats a person who he meets for the first time?! He didn't even called me 'Noona'! Ahhh.. Seriously?!" I leaned back to my seat and let out a big sigh.

"Well you must get used to him, haven't I told you before about him? If I were you, let's just eat somewhere else and celebrate!"

"Arraseo~ I'm kinda starving anyway.." Something in the street had caught my eye. It was a small coffe shop that I didn't seen before. "Wait!" 

Then the car suddenly stops. "Huh? What is it Bom?"

"That café I never seen it before. Is it new here?" I pointed her the coffee shop I was referring to.

"You mean the Egg &  Spoon Race Café? Yeah it's actually new here in Seoul. My brother said that he always go and eat with his friends there. I never tried eating there before, but if you want we could eat our dinner there."

"Arraseo, let's go!"

Dara parked her car in front of the café and went inside.

Even though it looks small from outside, it's actually wide cool inside.

We went for third table and took a sit. 

"Annyeong haseyo, may I take your order?" A waiter dressed in a white shirt and a blue apron approached us and showed us their menu.

"Uhm, can I have an Egg and Roustine Salad and a strawberry smoothie?"

"What about you m'am?"

"I want this, bingsoo for me and a decafffeinated coffee."

"Ok m'am. Please wait for ten-fifteen minutes before your orders are served." 

"Kamsahamnida~"

 

*15 minutes later..*

 

"Here are your orders, once dukboki and one egg and roustine salad. For your drinks, a decaffeinated coffe and one strawberry smoothie." he then placed the foods in our table.

"Enjoy your meal m'am!"

He bowed at us, and as usual, we bowed back too.

"Ahhhhh.. Let's eat!" I seperated my chopsticks and went for the food.

We talk a lot of things while we were having our dinner. Dara told me how they perform during School activities and other stuffs. Aside from that, we talk about our personal issues to. As we were done eating, a lady in her mid-50's went in our table and greeted us.

"Anneyeong haseyo, I'm the owner of this café and I would like to congratulate you for being the 1000th customer and by that, we would like you to give this box of delicious cake made by us."

"Oh! Jinja? Komawo ahjumma~!" me and Dara bowed at her kindness and to their employees too. 

The waiter who served us a while ago let out a confetti and some of them congratulated us too.

"Thank you, you guys are actually good in serving your customers." Dara said as she praises them.

"We would definitely come back here! Your foods are so delicious!" I added.

"Komawo~ you girls must be new here." 

"It's actually our first time to eat here. Haha." I answered the cafe owner.

"I do hope you'll come back here again. I'm Song Ha Yoon by the way, and these are my staffs." 

She holds out her hand out to us and we have her a handshake.

"Nice meeting you Mrs. Song! I'm Park Bom!"

"And I'm Park Sandara!"

After that, it was our time to leave since it nine in the evening. We bid goodbye to Mrs. Song ang all the people who worked in there. 

 

---oOo---

 

[A/N]: GUUUUUYSSSS I AM SO SORRY IF I KEPT YOU ALL WAITING. ITS JUST THAT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE CHAPTER 3. ;;__________;; 

Anyway, I added titles on every chapter so that it would be more novel-ish.

Just to let you know that in this chapter, the scene where thew were eating in the cafe wasn't just an extra. Someone in that cafe will be a part of their lives. Hmmmm.. Who could that be?

I also noticed that chapter 1 and 2 were a little bit seroius. Maybe I shall turn this fic intor a romcom story? I wanna add some cuteness and fluff. :">

And guys, I'm also sorry if I haven't replied to all your comments yet but it's not too late isn't it? *A*

I'm truly sorry for not being a good author, I promise I'll do better in the next chapter! *bows*