So you're that girl after all

Melodies of You

Dara's POV

My body is too lazy to get up for the first time. I was shifting from side to side in my pink fluffy bed but it seems like it wasn't normal. I fee like my body is heating up. I rub my temples and realized I was having fever. 

Aigoo.

I guess I'm gonna stay here at home until my fever is gone. I reached for my phone, scrolled down in my contacts and dialled Bom.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Bom, I'm sorry I can't pick you up today for school. I'm having a fever and I might not attend my class also."

"Jinja?" The tone of her voice suddenly changed. "It's okay Dalong. I'll just take the bus. If I still have time later I'll try to visit you. Get well soon!"

"Thanks Bom. Goodbye."

"Goodbye!"

I went back to my bed and stared at my ceiling. I wondered if what will Bom do since I'm not around? I hope she gets along with the others. Especially Jiyong.

 

Bom's POV

*BELL RINGING*

"Okay class, there will be 30-item quiz tomorrow. Just study pages 3-7 of your textbook." Our NatSci professor reminded us.

Then all of us responds, "Ne~"

"Ok you're dismissed."

I packed my things up and started walking out of the classroom. I was on my way to the cafeteria but I suddenly rememebreed that the club will be having it's first meeting with the new memebrs. So I turned around and headed to the theatre. As soon as I got there, I saw almost all of them present and they were sitting in the stage. 

"Unnie!" there I saw Chaerin waving at me. Beside her was Jiyong who was also looking at me. I'm not comfortable if everytime that Kwon Dude is around but I saw a vacant space between them so I didn't mind to sit since Chaerin called me.

"Unnie, is Dara-unnie not with you?" Chaerin turned towards me and asked.

"Actually, she's not feeling well so she didn't go to school."

"She is? Omo~ Oppa, let's visit her later." She looks at jiyong who was just beside me.

"Sure."

"How about you unnie? Do you want to come with us?" then her attention was at me again.

"Oh, I'll try. I still have a class after this. Maybe I'll just visit her by six." Even though Chaerin was younger than me, I still feel a little bit shy towards her. I mean, she is the fierce Lee Chae Rin. Also, she is my senior.

"Oh. Okay!" She nodded and smiled sweetly. I noticed that she grabbed her iphone and inserted it's earphones to her awesome pierced-ears. Really, if people sees her fierce on stage, she's more cute off stage.

"So noona, any special someone right now?" he propps his hands and extended his legs on the floor.

"Sorry, what?" I turned my head towards him and gave him an eyebrow-raise.

"I mean is there someone special in your life right now?" 

What the-

Why is he smiling at me and why is he asking questions like that? 

"Since when are you interested in my presonal life?" I smirked.

 

"Why? There's nothing wrong if I ask right?" he smirked back.

I bit my lower lip and rolled my eyes. "Ani, I don't have one right now. And I never had one."

He let out a medium laugh. But he looks cute when he laughs. Wait, WTF? Okay. Snap out of it Bom!

"Yah! Are you insulting me?!"

"Don't get the wrong idea , noona. I was laughing in disbelief. I can't believe that someone beautiful as you doesn't have a boyfriend." He nods in disbelief and sighed.

I looked away and I found out that I was turning red. This is my first time to hear a compliment from Kwon Jiyong. I scratch my nape and I don't even know why but I'm just feeling a bit awkward. A few seconds later, Sajang-nim came.

"Is everyone here now?" He scanned throughout the memebrs sitting in front of him.

"Where's Sandara?"

"Uh Sajang-nim, Dara didn't go to school today. She is sick right now."

"She is? Well I do hope that she gets well soon. Anyway, I've gathered you all here beacuse in the next three weeks the University will be having it's Welcome prorgam."

All of us were excited about it. But I was feeling a bit nervouse since this is my first time to perform in Chung-Ang. I'm afraid I might not do good show since all the members here are quite professionals and I admit, they are very talented.

"The theme of your show will be kpop. I will divide you into groups and you will choose what girl groups or boy groups you will perform. Remember, this is a sing and dance performance."

So each of us where divded and went to our respective groups. I was group with Chae Rin, Minji and Dara but there were the three of us since she didn't attend school. The Bigbang boys, as usual, were group together. Chaerin, who was assigned to be the leader of the group, decided that we will perform as Swi.T. Me and Minji were also a fan of them so we happily agreed.

(A/N: Swi.T is an old girl group under YG.)

As soon as the group decision was done, sajang-nim called us to get back on our seats and told us his last announcement.

"So have you guys decided what group you'll perform?"

"Ne~" All of us answered.

"Good. Bom, please tell Sandara about this, ok?"

"Ne, sajang-nim." I nodded my head.

"And oh, do you have things to do tomorrow? Homework?" 

"Uh.. Nothing much. Why sajang-nim?" I squintted my eyes and gave him a questioned look. 

"I'm assigning the you to help Jiyong out with the props? Our interior designing students have already desinged the looks of the stage. They're quite busy tomorrow so I'll assign the two of you buy some materials and they will do the rest. Is it okay with you Bom?"

"Uhhhhh.. That.. I can-"

"Yeah, It's ok with her. We'll buy the materials on saturday" 

I was about to say no but Jiyong rebutted.

I turned towards him and shot him a dreadful look. GAWD WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT JIYONG? WHY?

"Good. Well that's all for today. You're all dismissed."

Everybody stands up and began walking out of the theatre. I made my way to Jiyong on the side packing his his things up. Well because of what he did earlier, I slapped his shoulder.

"YAH! Kwon Jiyong!"

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"There's no way I'm gonna go out with you!" I looked away and crossed my arms.

"Oh really? Then you want me to tell Sajang-nim?" He stepped a few inches closer to me. Her smirks. Oh my glob why does he look so hot when he does that. I remained silent for a while and stared at his brown eyes.

Wait.

No. 

I shook my head in attempt to shake off such thoughts.

"F-fine. I'll go with you. I'm just doing this for the Glee club." I just can't look at him straight in the eye, I was just looking down on the floor.

"Okay. For the glee club. See yah!" 

He smiled and ruffled my hair. 

Oh lawd. I must be going insane! Must. Slap. Myself. 

 

-oOo-

 

Jiyong's POV

It was a bright saturday morning and I'm here at the city road driving on my way to Park Bom noona's house. I hope she gave the exact address or else I'll end up like four years ago when I conffessed to my crush. I went to her house with a bouquet of flowers  and waited for hours outside their house. I realized that she gave me the wrong address. Noona, you're gonna be in a lot of trouble if this happens to me again.

A few minutes later, I think I finally reached her house. I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to get out.

"Coming!" A voice was approaching me. The gate opened and I saw a girl in her 30's wearing a plain blue dress. It must be her sister.

"Yes? May I help you?"

"Annyeong haseyo." As always, I bowed 90 degrees.

"I'm Kwon Jiyong and I'm her for Bom-noona. Sajang-nim told us to buy for the materials for our upcoming show in Glee club. Is she here right now?"

"Oh! Yes, yes. I think she's in her room changing. Come in Jiyong, I'll just call her."

"Ah, komawo!" I bowed again and her sister lead me to their living room.

"My name is Goeun, I'm Bommie's older sister." She holds out her hand to me and I gladly shook it.

"Nice meeting you noona!"

"Just make yourself comfortable. Do you want a drink?"

I waved my hands and nodded my head, "Ah ani, I'll just wait for her."

While she left the living room, I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. I saw Bom tying up her wet hair wearing only a hoodie and jean shorts. Dayuuuuuuuum, those legs. They are freakin' perfect!

"Oh you're here." She said.

"Wait, don't tell me you're going out with that outfit?" I stood up and pointed at her clothes. She scanned her outfit and raised her brows.

"Ehh? What's wrong with hoodies and jean shorts?!"

"Very wrong. You might catch a cold or something! go back to your room and change." I pulled her hand and drag her upstairs.

"Aish! I can manage myself. Just wait here I'll change my clothes." She brushed my hand away from her and pouted.

She started walking towards her room and I was following her. As we made it to her room's door, she halted and turned her back towards me while placing her both hands on her waist.

"Yah, don't tell me you're going inside too?" 

"Off course I am. I'm gonna pick what you'll gonna wear today." I gave her a smirk and went inside her room first.

"Aish! I said I can manage myself!"

I went towards her closet and  pick some approrpriate clothes for this season. 

"Here. Wear this." I handed her a pair of white shirt and distressed-laced jeans matched with a fur jacket. 

(A/N: Just imagine Bom in this outdfit only with her hair falling down)

I handed her the outfit and she took it but she's giving me that evil glare while potuing.

"Go, hurry up and change." I grab her shoulders and turned her direction towards the her bathroom.

"Alright, alright! Just wait here while I change. And no touching!" aaaand she slams the door.

I was observing her room and saw different posters of celebrities hanging in her wall. I also saw a photo on the top of her desk, I grab it and stared at it. It seems like it was a family picture. There was a little girl sitting in her father's lap, I bet that girl is Park Bom.

But wait.

That kid look so familiar.

Someone I saw before.

I tried to remember but there's no scene coming out of my mind.

I let out a small sigh and returned the photo into it's place. I check my watch and it's almost seven minutes. What took her so long?

I can't avoid touching things so I tried to sneak inside her desk and something had caught my eye. It was a star-shaped pendant I grab it and stared at it infront of my eyes. I squintted a few times and realized that this pendant was also familiar to me. 

 

*flashback*

 

 

"Arraseo~ Hey noona!"  He grab my hanky and as he wiped his tears, he gave me a star-shaped pendant with a silver stone in the center. It was small as a coin but it looks like it's pretty expensive.

"Mwo? What's this?"

"It's a pendant my uhmma gave it to me. But since you are so kind to me, I'm giving that to you as a remembrance."

 

*end of flashback*

 

What the? Is she that noona I met before when my parents got a divorce?

I tried to check the photo again and stared at the girl. I gasp and my eyes widened. It was her. It was really her. Park Bom was the girl who tried to comfort me and stopped me from crying. The girl who I've been looking for all these years.

"You really have a good taste in fash-" Bom suddenly comes out of the bathroom and halted as she sees me holding the pendant.

"Yah! Didn't I told you not to touch any of my things?!" She rapidly took the pendant away from me.

"Noona, where did you get that?" I faced her with a curious look.

"This? This pendant is acutally very important to me. Ten years ago, some boy gave this to me." She said while placing the pendant to it's jewelry box.

"Did that boy gave it to you as a remembrance? Were his parents divorced??" I step an inch closer to her face and stared straighlt at her eyes.

"Uhh y-yeah. How did you know?" her voice was trembling but she didn't even dare to look away from my gaze.

A smile formed on my face. "So you're that girl after all."

"Huh??"

 

-oOo-

 

[A/N:] Tadaaa! They finally remembered each other. Kekekeke.

Exciting isn't it? Huh? Huh? No? T__________T

Anyway, I didn't noticed my fic has already 2 upvotes. Thank you my dear readers! ^__^ *bows*