Confusion - Part One

Melodies of You

Jiyong's POV | 7:00 am

Aish! I kept shifting from left to right on my bed to sleep peacefully but what happened last night kept crawling in my head. Water. Yes, I need to drink water to shake of these thoughts. I sat up on my bed and headed towards the kitchen. Finally! and so I went back to my bed and and sleep peacefully. 

"HYUNG!" a familiar voice from my room's door was calling me. Is that Seungri? Aish! What does he want in this time of the morning?!

"Hyung! Are you awake? Let me in!" 

I was about to sleep you pabo! Ugggh seriously, I shouldn't have gave him the password to my house. "AISH! I'm coming, I'm coming!" frustrated, I sat up and walk towards the door while scratching my head, still half asleep. "What do you want?!" 

"Hyung, the lyrics are all set right?" 

"What the ?! Did you just came here for that?!" Eyes widened, I turned back and covered my face with my palm. God Seungri, you're even worse than these uneccesary thoughts of mine. 

"But I can't hel it hyung, I'm so ecxited I wanna see it!" I leaned my on the coffee table and nodded in disagreement.

"Off course they're done! You can see it tomorrow at School, okay? Now, will you please leave my house?"

"Calm down dragon, I haven't eaten my breakfast yet."

"Wait, don't tell me you're eating here?!" I raised my voice.

"Offcourse I will! You're not gonna let your maknae starve to death ehh?" he said while making such cute faces. Ewww. Gross.

"No. No way. Just go eat outside or whatever. I'm just gonna show you guys the lyrics I've composed tomorrow at school for-"

Interreupted by my phone,  Seungri who was standing beside my desk where my phone is, got it first and answered an incoming call. He checks the caller ID first. "Hyung, it's Park Bom-noona." My eyes widened as he mentioned her name. I quickly waved my hands giving him signals 'not-to-tell-me-i'm-here'. 

"Yobeseyo?.. Ah noona!.. Ne.. Oh, Hyung? Well.." I nodded my head as he just gives me a confusing look.. Please, Seungri, don't tell her I'm here. 

"Well, hyung is still asleep. I'm here at his house for something.. Yeah.. Arraseo, I'm just going to tell him about it later...Ne..Sure noona! Bye!" Thank goodness. It ended. I placed my hands on my chest and let out a small sigh in relief. 

"So? What did she said?"

"She said she left her purse in your car. Just give it back when you'll meet her tomorrow at school."

"Oh. O-okay." I bit my lowerlip but I saw maknae there, staring at me for a second and I find it veeeeeery weird.  "What?" I raised my brow.

"Hyung, you like her don't you?" 

"W-WHAT?! ANIYO! ME AND HER ARE JUST FRIENDS!" Oh no. Lord, please, please help me. Can you just make this guy disappear right now. 

"Really? Then why won't you answer her call?" stop that scoffing Lee Seungri! Or else I'mma eat you up! I swear!

"Well.. It's not the right time for her to call!" I looked away from his sight. ! I never felt this nervous before. Lord, please help me! I can't go on with this. Seungri keeps on eye-ing on me and he walks around me with his hands on his back. I feel like I'm with a detective right now.

"Yeah right. Then care to explain this?" he shoves my phone right infornt of my eyes and I saw Park Bom-noona's photo as my..

O____________________________O

WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!

WALLPAPER?????????????

 

*flashback*

"Bye!"

"Bye-bye!"

As I drop her to her house, we bid our goodbyes. I was about to drove off but I picked my phone from my pocket. I stared at her photo I took a while ago under the cherry blossom tree. Damn, she's too beautiful. I made it as my wallpaper, I don't why but everytime I look at her photo, I can help but to smile. Oh, I need to go home too. So, I started to drive.

*end of flashback*

 

Oh yeah.. Right. Hehehe. WAIT, NO!  Why did I did that?! Was I drunk last night?! I haven't drink since last week. no, I must be crazy. I shook my head and took my phone away from Seungri.

"YAH! It's nothing! I-I just wanted a new wallpaper so there's nothing left but her photo!" I gulped.

"Then why did you took a photo of her?" Goddamit. Why is he bombaring me questions like this?! 

"Well..I..Uhm.." No, I must think of a solution. This Panda should go away! "Just get out Seungri! Leave!" I grab his arm and push him outside my door. I was so nervous and frustrated, I shut the door so loud.

"Hyung! Open up! Hyung!" Seungri kept knocking on my door but I didn't mind it. I sit right next to my bed giving my temples a slight massage. What is happening to me right now? Is Seungri really right? Am I starting to like her?! Aish! This is giving me a headache.

 

-oOo-

 

Another day had passed and it made me even more nervous. It's monday and all of the Glee club members will  meet again. We only have two weeks before the Showcase and it would be awkward for me to be with Bommie-noona. But even though there isn't any rehearsals, all of us still get the chance to see each other. I just hope it wouldn't be awkward for the two of us what happened two days ago.

So here we are again at the Theatre rehearsing. I can finally see that Sandara-noona is here and is able to rehearse despite her flu last week. I also saw Park Bom-noona too. In order for my safety, I changed my wallpaper back to it's original. I just hope that Seungri won't tell the others or else he is dead meat.

"So Jiyong, have you ang Bom bought all the materials needed?" Sajang-nim asked out of the blue.

"Ne, sajang-nim. I kept it at the back stage. I'll just get them." he nodded and I went backstage.

I grab the box where I placed all the materials. As I turned around, I saw someone infront of me and our bodies were just so close. 

"AAAAAH!" it was Park Bom-noona. Both of us were shocked and gasped in unison. All the things inside the box fell down on the floor.

I placed my hands on my chest and sighed. "Omo! Noona, you scared me." 

"Mianhe~" she said.

I bent down and picked the things up but noona was trying to help. Unexpectedly, our hands met as we picked the same stuff in the ground. We both stared at our hands and when I was about to look up, our eyes met too. It took us a few seconds to move, finally, the both us pulled back and looked away. We stood up together but avoiding  each other's eyes. 

"Uhm, mianhe." awkwardly, she handed me the some materials she picked on the floor.

"Th-thanks." I was trying not to look in her eyes. I kept looking down. As all the materilas were on the box, I started walking away but.. "Jiyong-ah." crap. She called me.

"N-ne?" I turned around.

"About my purse, I think I left in your car when we went to you mother's town. Can I get it later?"

"Uh oh y-yeah. I'll just give it to you after my afternoon classes." I smiled, in an awkward way.

"Oh, thanks. See you later then!" she flashed a smile and started walking away.

"Y-yeah.. Later.." I waved at her bit my lowerlip.

Oh Lord, please help me. T________________________________________T

 

-oOo-

 

[A/N]: Hey readers! Sorry if it took so long to update this chapter. I was having a severe flu so I couldn't think appopriately what to write. Oh well, I'm happy I'm better now. ^^