The Plan

To See You Again

Yunho stared at Changmin in disbelief. He need not to ask who the father was because he knew it was him. How could he be so stupid? Just when he thought everything was already falling into place for him and Yuri, something horrible happens. What will he do now? What will happen to his family?

"How could you be so reckless?"

He was quiet as he asked himself the same question. He always had good self-control but temptation took over him. He just loved Jinri too much back then to even think of the possible outcomes of his actions. But did he really love her? Now that she is pregnant, it made him question his feelings for her. Was it really making love? Was it just ? Was the child a mistake? His mind was muddled with questions.

"I destroyed Jinri's life." He looked years older as he stared at the floor hopelessly.

"What's your plan now? Jinri will come to you and tell you all about it. What will you tell her?" Changmin asked.

The plan. There's only one and that is not to hurt Yuri and Jun. That's all he could think of right now. He felt the need to protect them from the forthcoming chaos of Jinri's pregnancy. Yuri can't know even a bit of it. He will hide it, that's the plan.

"Yuri can't know this. We will hide it."

Changmin grabbed him by the collar with eyes filled with fury. "Are you ing crazy?!"

Yunho remained unfazed as he shoved Changmin's hands away. "I don't want Yuri to get hurt. I will protect her feelings even if it means I would lie to her."

He noticed how much the maknae was controlling himself from punching him. "And you think Jinri would agree to that?"

"She will understand."

Changmin smirked. "Don't be too sure of yourself, hyung. We both know Jinri is not just after providing a father to her baby. She is dying to have you back."

Even if that was true, he had no choice but to take a risk. He will push through with his plan.

"I will do it, Changmin. No matter what happens, I will do it."

Changmin sighed. "Hyung, you already made a mistake. Don't make another one. Yuri will never forgive you once she learns about this. You can't hide it forever."

"She won't know if you won't tell her. Let this be a secret between the two of us."

Changmin fell silent and only his calm but burdened breathing could be heard. Yunho waited patiently for his decision until suddenly, he punched him on the right cheek.

"What the..." Yunho twitched in pain as he touched his face.

Changmin smirked. "That one is for Yuri. And this one..."

Yunho almost fell flat on the floor as he received another punch from Changmin. This time, it's on the left cheek.

"That's for putting me in this situation."

Yunho forgot about punching him back when he heard the maknae's reasons. He thought that he deserved it. He deserved it no matter what.

"I will help you and this will remain our secret. But know that I don't agree with this one bit."

Yunho was down on his knees as he broke into tears. "I'm sorry, Changminnie."

The maknae stared at his miserable hyung as he held out his hands for him to stand up. "Stop crying. You look ugly when you do that."

***

 

"Oh my goodness! What happened to your face?!" Yuri shouted frantically. "Who did this? I will kill that person! Oh my gosh I am so angry right now!"

Yunho smiled. "Relax, sweetheart. I'm fine."

"Fine? Your face is as swollen as a pumpkin! Who did this?"

Yunho hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. "That's not important anymore."

"No..."

"Sssshhh..." Yunho silenced her with a kiss.

Yuri frowned. She hates it when Yunho does that.

"You're so stubborn. Come here and let's put some cold compress on that."

Yunho chuckled as he followed her in the kitchen. He winced as soon as the ice made contact with his swollen face.

"That hurts...a lot."

Yuri was quiet and was breathing really hard. Soon, tears were falling down her cheeks. She didn't like to look weak in front of her husband, but it broke her heart to see him in such a state.

"Honey..."

"Can you please just tell me who did this? Please?"

Yunho sighed. "That's not important anymore. The point is, it's my fault why this happened to me."

I'm sorry, Yuri. I really am.