Ricky

Tell Me At 2PM

 ChapterFive


..::Yoobin's POV::..

"Disgusting...Hyungs...Teach...Him...Bad...Things..." I wrote under Chan Sung's name and sighed. My respect for you has dropped down low my friend...

"It's 1, and I'm ready to complain." Junho entered the room and sat on the little chair in front of the vanity mirror. "I'm not THAT horrifying looking right?"

"Horrifying...?"

"You're a fangirl, what do you think?" He didn't let his eyes leave the mirror at all. He kept staring into his reflection and started to fix his hair.

"You're not horrifying looking at all! You're so adorable!"

"Then why don't I have any fan girls?! It makes me so so SO mad!" He grunted and gave up on fixing his hair.

"What are you talking about, you have tons of fan girls."

"No, I don't!" He turned in his seat to face me and squinted to make his eyes seem smaller then they already are. "You're a Jaywalker so how would you know?!"

"There is nothing wrong with being a Jaywalker Junho, please don't bring that into this." I said sternly. Nobody messes with my Park Jaebum. "But yes, I do admit I play favorites in 2PM. Every Hottest does. But that doesn't mean they don't like you."

"Yeah, well, I'm never number one. Everybody gets their time to shine except for me. Like Nichkhun? He's popular ALL the time, not just once or twice, ALL THE TIME."

"But he's Nichkhun, that's why."

"And I'm Junho. Maybe that's why I'm not popular. Is that what you're saying, I'm not popular because I'm not...Thai?!"

My brain hurt from hearing all these complaints from these crazy guys. They worry about the stupidest things...

"Junho, rest assured, you have tons of fans that would love to date you."

"Why, cause I look like Bi? Seriously, the only time I was acknowledged was when a picture of Bi and I was posted on the internet. They called me 'Little Bi', 'Bi's twin', 'Bi's clone', all these stupid nicknames I didn't want!"

"What's bad about Bi? He's like a world star."

"But standing next to him doesn't make me any more popular..."

"Yeah, well, Junho," I got off my seat and rested my sore onto the soft carpet. "I promise you'll get your time to shine okay?"

"But Nichkhun will always be in the way, it'll never be my turn!" He whined and I couldn't help but notice that it's kind of...True. Nichkhun's one of everybody's favorites, he's like a default.

"And you must work hard dancing too, you're always so good on stage..."

"Well it's not helping me, is it?"

I cringed when I heard how upset he was getting over this. Every 2PM member must have some sort of hate towards Nichkhun, maybe even to Jaebum and Taecyeon.

"And Nichkhun hyung can't even sing that well....He's gotten better but it's not anything to praise him about."

"I...Can't defend him on that one." 

"At least some of his fan girls have sense..."

"Oh, by the way, who gets the mail?"

Junho smirked like he thought I just had to be kidding. He crawled onto the floor and came over to me, sitting criss cross applesauce in front of me. "Did Jaebum tell you he gets the mail?"

"Yeah, and Chan Sung said HE got the mail."

"Jaebum hyung likes to think he does everything..." His sigh made me feel bad inside. Almost made me feel like I shouldn't be a Jaywalker right now...ALMOST.

"So, then who does get the mail? Your manager?"

His happy smile fell instantly and I knew I touched a subject that should have been left alone. First he started to move around with his legs to get comfortable and stopped after he turned his body away from me.

"Nobody wants to deal with us. Our managers got sick of it and quit."

"Managers...? Not one manager?"

"We've had plenty come and go. We don't have one right now, not like we need one. 2PM's not alive anyway..."

"But-!"

I held my self back from saying anything. 2PM really was incomplete. Feeling a little awkward, I started to peel off the light green nail polish chipping on my toes. 

"Lee Junho - not so confident popularity craving beast..." I slowly wrote out in my lime green gel pen. "Too long? Nah, it sounds fine."

Suddenly, I heard him chuckling lightly. His laugh sounded so crisp and fresh, like something I wanted to bite into.

"You're one special girl..."

"Why do you guys say that?!" I grunted, knowing Jay and Chan Sung mentioned it too. 

I don't want them to think of me as some...Freak that came to listen to their problems! What if they tell everybody how creepy I am?!

"In a good way. I really thought...Nevermind." He smiled and looked towards the ground, almost as if he was waiting for me to ask him what he was going to say.

And curiosity kicked in. "What, what did you think?"

"When I first heard you were our therapist, I was kind of..."

"Kind of...?"

"Shocked? Scared? Get what I mean?"

...He was shocked AND scared when he saw me?! Do the other members think that too?! Am I...AM I UGLY?!

My eyes started to sting a little since I couldn't take criticism easily at all. "Am I...Do I look scary to you?"

"No! That's not what I mean! Why are you crying?!"

"I'm...I'm not crying!" I buried my face into the bed and bawled my eyes out. I cried harder then I did when Taecyeon tore off his shirt in a 'Heartbeat' performance.

"She's crying?!" Someone slammed the door open and I heard foot steps running over to me. Then the whole crowd broke out into an out rage.

"What did you do?!"

"My poor noona...Is she crying because of what I said? Jaebum doesn't watch THAT much..."

"Yah! I don't watch !"

"Yoobin? Are you okay? Did he say something?"

"Park Jaebum..." I whispered and managed to pull my self up with the little courage I had left. After pushing my hair back, I looked up with my tear stained face. "Did I scare you?"

"...What? Is this some kind of a joke?"

"Did I scare you? Were you shocked when you found out I was your therapist?"

Wooyoung giggled in the back ground and whispered to Nichkhun. "Isn't that weird? Therapist disconnected is 'the ' and she likes Jaebum so...It's funny...Why aren't you laughing?"

"Was I shocked? What the hell are you talking about?

I admit, Junho's words shouldn't have hurt, but it did. It was that time of month and I was in a 'I hate myself' mood. Feeling panicked, I grabbed the phone and pressed speed dial number 2. 

"Oh, oh oh oh, oppa I love-"

"Hello? Oh my god! So tell me how listening to 2PM's-"

"TIFFANY!" I sobbed into the phone and felt so depressed. This was worse then that time when this kid Ricky from 8th grade told me I was ugly and nobody liked me. Ever since then everybody would tell me that. EVERYBODY.

"What?! Yoobin?! What's wrong?!"

I sprawled onto the bed and I didn't even care that seven guys were watching me in pure confusion as I had a melt down.

"I...My sanity..."

"...Did they you? Oh my god, we could so sue them. I know people that know JYP, I'll contact them. Who was it? Was it Jaebum? No, you would probably be happy with that..."

I heard Taecyeon choke on his laughter as the other members tried to hold it in. One of them just stood there smiling like a fool with his red face.

"Oh crap, can they hear me? I just heard giggles in the background...OH MY GOD, is this like one of those scenes in the dramas where they tie you to a chair and tell you to call the enemy? Are they telling you what to say?! YAH! I'll come beat you guys up!"

"No, Fany..."

"Yoobin, what's wrong?!"

"Just...Ricky and the..."

"Not even. Please toss that memory into the toilet and flush."

"Who's Ricky?" The guys asked themselves.

"Tiffany, thanks for being my friend. I have no idea what I would have done without you..."

"Without you, without you, without you, baby without-OW!" Wooyoung clutched onto his head when Nichkhun hit him for his childish joke.

"What are you talking about? Did they say something?"

"Maybe I need a therapist! Everybody hated me in high school cause I was ugly? I thought I was over that phase! Did you think I was ugly when you first met me, be honest."

"Yoobin, you-" Before I could hear what Fany had to say, Taecyeon took my phone and shut it. He clawed the the memory card out of the back and I just gasped in shock.

"Is that what this is about? You being ugly?" Jaebum scoffed.

And it hit me hard.

Park Jaebum has called me ugly. I have caught the ugly. I have level 3 ugly disease. It's one thing to be called ugly but by Jaebum? I think I'll go crawl into a hole now and rot.

"Stop, you're making her cry even harder!" Chan Sung pulled his hyung back.

"Wait, I wasn't saying she's ugly! And Junho started this, not me!"

"I don't even know what I did! She just started crying! I didn't say anything to...Oh wait..."

"We've been waiting for the past 5 minutes..." Nichkhun rolled his eyes.

"I did say I was shocked and scared when I first saw her...Not in a bad way!"

"Yoobin, what's the big deal? I was scared when I first thought you were our new therapist." 

Park Jaebum has shot me down not once, but twice. I rolled off the bed and onto the floor in front of the guys towering over me. I was laying face down towards the ground and didn't move.

"I'll save you your eyesight...You don't have to look at me!"

"I wasn't scared cause you're ugly." Jaebum laughed. Yes, just keep laughing...Please laugh at my pain.

"Was it my disgusting personality? Tell me Jay!"

"We kind of thought you were...Like...What's that called? Where's my Korean dictionary?" 

"Jay, she speaks English too." Taecyeon said to his half American buddy.

"Oh, right! I thought you were an ice princess. Cold, scary, you know." He said in English and I wished at that moment I didn't speak English. At all.

"I looked scary...?" My voice muffled since my mouth was blocked by the stupid carpet.

"No, you looked pretty, okay? Now would you get up?"

"You did look kind of like an ice princess..." Nichkhun entered the english conversation.

"You're pretty Yoobin, you just looked too pretty. Almost like those creepy girls in chick flicks...Yuck." Taecyeon, the big mouse from the USA added on in english with a slight accent.

"Yeah!" Jaebum high fived Taecyeon.

My body twitched. I slowly got up and fixed my self up before facing Jaebum. Slowly, my face was covered by a big grin. "You thought I was pretty?"

"Oh god...Jaywalkers these days..." Taecyeon and Nichkhun grunted and rolled their eyes.

"Yeah, of course!"

"Speak Korean!" Wooyoung said in English with a bad accent. "Say Korean, Say me Korean!"

"It's 'say to me Korean'..." Junsu corrected Wooyoung with a wrong answer.

"You got mad because I said I was scared and shocked when I saw you?! Now everybody's just eating up my therapist time!" Junho complained and clung onto my ankle. "HELP ME!"

"Alright guys, out! Junho did lose a lot of time..."

"You were the one complaining about some Ricky kid..." Khun is a bit...Colder then I thought.

"Thanks Khun, I appreciate the sympathy!"

"Of course she's okay now, her oh so sweet Jaebum called her pretty..." Junsu complained to Taecyeon.

"Hyung, please explain girls to me." Wooyoung leaned up against Nichkhun and made cute faces while Nichkhun chose to ignore him completely.

"You seem like you have self esteem issues too." Junho said once everybody was gone.

I do have low self esteem. I'll never forget what Ricky did to me. He was the coolest guy at school and everybody loved him, even I did before the whole 'You're ugly' thing occurred. You might think it would be stupid to take it offensive but he turned my whole life around. Everybody started to tease me but it got worse in high school. Girls would always say mean things to me and one time, a group of girls held me forcefully and cut my hair. 

"I'm a bit more complicated then you would think..."

"Well I don't have anymore problems to tell you about so want to talk about it?"

"I'll...Pass but thanks Junho."

"Oh come on, cheer up!" I lightly smiled in response.

"If you smile cheerfully, I'll give you one of Jaebum's shirts."

"You will?!" I always dreamt of sleeping next to Jaebum in one of his shirts...And he would have nothing on...ANYWAY...

"No but that would make you happy right?"

I genuinely smiled and wondered why girls didn't go gaga over him. "You know, you really do deserve more fan girls Junho, you're really nice."

"I am pretty nice aren't I?"

"Don't push it buddy." His eyes curved as he smiled brightly.

"Might as well end here then. I'm getting sick of hearing this stupid thing ring." I picked up the stop watch which was set to ring in 3 more minutes and reset it. "Want to make an appointment for tomorrow?"

"No, I beautify myself on Thursadays. I'll be too busy."

"Oh...Kay..." I acted like I understood and jotted down notes under Junho's name. "So...Which room is Jay's? Just asking, not like I would go in there..."

"I don't know if you're being sarcastic on purpose or not." Junho got up and stretched before he started to leave the room. "You might be more interested in the bathroom though, it's the one near the kitchen. When he gets ready for bed, he only wears pants and just pants. He's always flaunting off his body..."

I held onto my camera tightly.

~


a/n - 6 comments and I'll update ^^