Problems Too

Tell Me At 2PM

 ChapterTwo


..::Yoobin's POV::..

"I get to talk to her first." Taecyeon pointed to his self and dared anyone to say otherwise.

"You think just because you're popular, you get to go first?" Junho pushed his hyung to the side and came up to me. "You'll take care of me first, right?"

Suddenly, I felt like I made the wrong choice. JYP is trying to kill me secretly isn't he?

"Could you at least wait for your hyungs to go first?" Junsu pulled Junho back and they started bickering at each other.

"You're not my hyung! You stole my After School CD from me! IT WAS SIGNED! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED THAT CD?!" Junho whined and stomped on the floor to emphasize his love for After School.

"I BORROWED it!" Junsu rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, and never gave it back!" 

"GUYS!" I screamed and the only thing that could be heard was Junho's heavy breathing. "Let's do this fairly and professionally. We'll have a sign up sheet."

I took a plain sheet of paper and wrote at the top 'Sign up sheet and numbered it 1 to 10. With tape, I stuck it onto the wall and turned around to the boys. "Just sign up with your name and-"

Before I would even finish, they ran over behind me and attacked the wall. They were like ravenous hyenas fighting over a dead deer. 

My eye twitched just watching them fight over the privilege of writing onto a piece of paper.

I see that my life is not the same, nor will it ever be the same. 

I have 7 beasts to take care of. Thanks JYP, I feel like my head is going to roll off my neck.

"Guys..." I went over and pulled Wooyoung off of Junho. "Treat your dongsangs better Woo..."

"Guys, stop." This time, I pulled off Taecyeon who had Chan Sung in a head lock. "Yah, Ok Taecyeon, don't treat him like that."

"GIVE ME THE PAPER!" Jaebum screamed at Nichkhun. "NO, I GET TO TALK TO HER FIRST!"

Before either one of them could sign up, I took the piece of paper out of their hands and tore it up into little pieces. "Whoops."

"What do you mean whoops?! You did that on purpose!" Jaebum pointed to the pieces of paper falling slowly to the ground from my hands. 

"We'll do it a better way. Write down your phone numbers on here." I grabbed a fresh sheet of paper and before they could grab it out of my hands, I pulled my hand back. "It's not a first come, first serve kind of thing so don't fight." I handed it over to Junsu as he danced around happily.

After a couple minutes, Jaebum handed me the piece of paper and I took out my phone. I entered all of their phone numbers in my text message. After I typed in my message, I pressed send and waited for the boys to receive it. Their phones started to ring and they took out their phone and read the message. They all paused reading looked at each other and before I knew it, they were smashing their fingers onto their phones.

What did the message say?

'First come, first serve. Whoever replies to me first with their last and first name and time of the appointment will be the first person that gets to talk to me^^'

"J...A...N...G...W...." Wooyoung slowly said as he pressed the letters in.

"Wait, wait! This isn't fair! My phone doesn't work well in here! I ONLY GET 2 BARS!" Chan Sung screamed and jumped all over the place, trying to get more bars.

"DONE!" Jaebum held up his phone and looked at me. My phone vibrated and saw Jaebum's number on my screen. I opened the message.

'Park Jaebum, Tommorow, 12PM.'

"Alright, Jaebum was first."

"But my name is so long to write out!" Nichkhun complained about how his last and first name were long.

"I didn't even get to Young..." Wooyoung whispered to his self and sulked on the couch.

"I want to complain first!" Chan Sung rolled on the floor like the baby he is.

"Too bad, you should have typed faster!" Jaebum victoriously sat on the couch comfortably. 

"Wait, don't you guys have schedules?" They all turned to me with half hearted smiled on their faces. 

"JYP doesn't want us to go on as 2PM unless we sort this out." Junsu said quietly.

The air suddenly got thicker and I felt everybody send out uncomfortable vibes, even Jaebum. Wow, good job Yoobin, you just ruined it.

"Anyway, we'll have to show you your new room!" Wooyoung shouted happily. "It's second door on the right."

"You idiot, she's our guest." Nichkhun got up and escorted me over to my room and I opened the door. 

It wasn't anything too special, just a little, white box with my own bathroom. "Sorry, we keep some of the fan's presents in here." Nichkhun grabbed the stuffed animals off my bed and walked out.

I sighed and noticed I'll have to go get some things from home and explain things to mom. She wouldn't mind, following in her foot steps is never a bad thing to her. And she loves 2PM, maybe even more then me.

"YEAH OK TAECYEON! YOOBIN, HE TORE HIS SHIRT OFF!"

Oh mom...

I walked back into the living room to see them watching TV and Nichkhun lecturing Wooyoung about manners and girls.

Before I went over to sit down, I looked down to a framed picture of 2PM. It was years ago when they first debuted with '10 out of 10 points'. They looked so happy and brotherly but now...

With my hands, I picked it up looked back to my favorite boy group. Who knew all this time they were always fighting behind the camera? How long has this been going on for?

Suddenly, I noticed Nichkhun stopped talking and everybody was looking at me. Swiftly, I placed the picture frame back onto the table and walked over to sit next to Taecyeon.

"It started after 'I hate you' promotions." He said and I looked over confused. "What...?"

"You're wondering when it started right?" Taecyeon said without even looking over to me. The 2PM boys started to slowly leave one by one and shut them selves in their rooms. 

"Oh...Yeah..."

"Don't worry, they're not mad at you or anything. They probably just don't want to hear the story again."

"So...If you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened?"

He shifted in his seat and turned off the TV and paused to think. "Well, it started when we went onto the show Idol Army."

"Ooo, I love that show! Your season was so funny!" I smiled and then noticed that this was no time to be smiling. "Oh, sorry..."

"Don't worry about it. Anyway, After the 17th episode, we felt sad for ending it. So as a surprise, we filmed an extra 18th episode but things got out of hand. We decided to write things that we don't like about each member and to make it a new year's resolution to build up our weakness."

Taecyeon scoffed. "Stupidest idea ever. I guess we just couldn't take the criticism from each other and all hell broke loose. The episode was canceled and the rest is history."

I felt my eyes getting wetter. Who knew 2PM had these kind of problems? And this has been going on for that long?

"And we trust you not to tell anyone. Well, at least I do. We don't trust anyone that easily anymore."

"What happened to 2PM being brothers forever?" The fan girl in me started to crawl out. "Brothers trust each other, right?"

"It's not that simple." He smiled sorrowfully. "Don't call us brothers anymore."

"And what about 2AM? Did you guys just forget about them too?" I remembered how they didn't greet Seul Ong when he walked by earlier as Jaebum decided I was their therapist and decided to kid nap me.

"They don't even want to talk to us anymore." He laughed blandly. "I'm surprise you want to talk to us. And 2PM isn't really 2PM anymore. During 'Heartbeat', JYP named our album '1:59PM on purpose. The fans didn't get it but he just thought he would show us how annoyed he was."

"I want 2PM to be 2PM again, not this."

"Just...Good luck Yoobin. And if they say anything that hurts you, they don't mean it."

He got up and went over to his room. "Go to sleep, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow." He said before shutting the door and shutting off the lights.

So we learned 3 things today.

Wooyoung can't spell his own name.

Nichkhun has great manners.

And 2PM had problems too.

~