No Big Deal

Tell Me At 2PM

ChapterEleven

..::Yoobin's POV::..

"Isn't it cute though? They could call our fans cows! Get it, milk and cows?!" Wooyoung blabbed on about our 'WooYoo' couple joke.

"What kind of a girl wants to be called a cow?" Taecyeon made a good point but Wooyoung didn't care one bit.

"Oh, whatever! I wouldn't mind being a cow!" Wooyoung happily replied and sat down at the dining table. "Khun oppa! Cook faster!"

"Don't call me oppa ever again." Nichkhun said dryly, leaving Wooyoung to pout to his self. 

"Give me the fork!" Junho screamed and I saw Chan Sung pulling at the fork like his life depended on it. "No way! It's MY fork!"

"Since when is it YOUR fork?! I ate with it more then you ever have!"

"Well I was the first one to ever use it so it's mine!"

"Guys! It's just a fork!" I got up and grabbed the fork out of their hands. I looked at it and saw it was a fork with a picture of KARA's Hara on it. "Ehhh, Nicole's better."

"...Hyung you can have it, I'll use the Nicole one." Chan Sung said and dashed for the other fork. "No way, I want the Nicole one!"

What is wrong with these...Kids?! They act like they're 5 year olds!

"My feet hurt! My feet hurt, my feet hurt! They're not used to not dancing! I want to dance, I want to dance!" Junsu complained and pounded his fists onto the table.

"I want food now!" Chan Sung screamed as he held onto his Nicole fork closely. "But I wanted that fork!" Junho complained with a big frown on his face.

"You guys are so loud!" Jaebum yelled as he walked out of his room.

How does someone look so good after waking up? That y piece of god...

"You're louder!" Wooyoung retorted and wobbled in his seat. "Look, I'm moving like jello!"

"Nichkhun hyung, you can't fry the sausages too long! I HATE it when it has the little bits of black burnt bits on it!" Taecyeon whined in the kitchen. I ran in to make sure Nichkhun wasn't freaking out.

"No! You HAVE to cook it longer! It doesn't taste good unless you do!" Junsu said, patting Nichkhun on the back. "You have to cook them longer, okay?"

"Hyung! You can't cook them-"

"OUT!" Nichkhun shouted with mad face that only came once in a blue moon.

"Now you made him mad!" Taecyeon shouted at Junsu who stuck his tongue out. "You're the one who made him mad!"

"Cook faster you girly man!" Jaebum yelled and I immediately got up and held onto Nichkhun's arm.

"Jaebum, Nichkhun's NOT girly..." I replied and felt Nichkhun shaking with anger. 

"What the hell-" Nichkhun started to growl.

"What's wrong with you guys...Or Jay?! You know that Nichkhun hates being called girly, so don't do it!" I said with my best mean face but I'm sure it wasn't that good, I was breaking inside for yelling at Jay.

Jaebum didn't say anything and just looked down to his bowl of rice. "Sorry..."

"Man..." Nichkhun pinched my cheek. "You made THE Park Jaebum stop..."

I giggled and patted Jaebum on his head. "I still love you." I sang, sitting down between Jaebum and Chan Sung. 

"So, who's your favorite member now Yoobin?" Junsu asked with a slight spark in his eyes. Sorry buddy, these kinds of things take a long, LONG time to change.

"It's still Jaebum of course!" I exclaimed, watching everybody's faces fall in disappointment. Everybody but the muscleman grinning besides me. 

"Even after you met him?" Wooyoung asked, making Jaebum punched him in the arm. "Owie! Yoobin, Jaebum's hitting me! Scold him, scold him!"

"You're so cute Wooyoung." I laughed and noticed everybody staring at me. "What, what's wrong?"

"What isn't wrong, you just called that thing cute!" Junho pointed to Wooyoung who looked as if he was going to cry. He's such a...CHILD. 2PM ARE CHILDREN, NOT BEASTS.

"Chill guys, we all know Yoobin's saying he's cute to be nice." Jaebum smirked and pointed to his self. "We all know she likes ME best anyway."

"Who cares, she only likes your body." Taecyeon didn't look up to see the mean glare Jaebum was shooting his way.

"I don't even like ripped guys..." I muttered but everybody caught it.

"Yeah, she doesn't like ripped guys, so she should stick to me." Wooyoung winked at me from across the table. "Wooyoung, you're so adorable!" I squealed and saw him shaking with joy.

"How is HE adorable?!" Nichkhun gave me an outrageous look. 

I gasped in response. "Don't you talk about your wife like that!" 

"Why am I always the wife?!" Wooyoung repeatedly tapped his spoon onto his bowl for attention. "I'm manly too!"

"Not as manly as me..." Nichkhun whispered to his self, probably feeding his ego. 

"Hey, I heard that!" Wooyoung's eyebrows did a weird dance as he went from happy to sad, and then to happy again. "But Yoobin still loves me, right?"

"Of course I do! You're my second favorite Wooyoung, have I ever told you that?"

"Second favorite, second favorite!" Wooyoung cheered and stuck his immature tongue out to Nichkhun. "Hear that oppa, Yoobin likes me better then you!"

"I thought I told you not to call me oppa." Nichkhun sneered and Wooyoung turned away to avoid his scary gaze. 

"Awwww, lover's quarrel?" I teased but stopped smiling like a fool when Nichkhun glared at me. How can someone so adorable have such a scary glare?

"Hyung! You left the sausages cooking?! I thought I told you not to cook them for too long!" Taecyeon threw a tamper tantrum as everybody else complained to Nichkhun.

"I just noticed that! You're supposed to be cooking hyung! HYUNG!" Junho whined and cried while clutching onto his empty stomach.

"OPPA!" Wooyoung slung his head down into his bowl of rice and mumbled something like '...But don't get mad...'.

"I GOT IT, OKAY?!" Nichkhun stomped into the kitchen and came back a few minutes later. "Here, no burned bits on it, just like you said Taecyeon."

"But I like the burnt pieces!" Junsu complained, refusing to eat. 

"JUST. EAT." Nichkhun's teeth clenched tightly together and I'm sure we all heard Junsu gulp. "O-okay."

I saw everybody eating in peace and for a second, I felt like this was a real family. The 2PM family the Hottests know. It did until Chan Sung groaned in disappointment.

"God, what now?!" Junho rolled his eyes and the others all stared at Chan Sung, wondering what he has to complain about NOW.

"This is like, a THIRD of what I normally eat." Chan Sung held up his bowl for everybody to inspect. 

I looked into his near empty bowl. "What the hell?! Where's the rice? Here, I'll get you more."

"Halt!" Jaebum said. "He has to maintain his body image, he can't eat a lot."

"Oh, body image, shody image. Chan Sung's still young! He has to eat to grow! Isn't that right Channie?" I grabbed the bowl and went over to the rice cooker. I scooped up at least 2 servings and dumped it into the bowl. When I came back, Chan Sung looked like...A winner. A lottery ticket winner.

"You can work it off later." I rubbed his head as he dug in happily. "Yoobin noona's the best!" I grinned and tried not to meet Jaebum's eyes. Who knows how scary his glare is?

"Ahhhh~" I sang as I held up a piece of kimchi with my chopsticks up to Chan Sung's mouth. "Ahhhh~" Chan Sung responded delightfully. 

"How come you never feed me?!" Wooyoung complained to Nichkhun who stared back in disgust. "And what about WooYoo? What happened to that?!"

"I really hate your voice hon." Nichkhun said in an ice cold voice that froze Wooyoung.

"You're...So cold." Wooyoung fake cried and grabbed my hand. "Feed me, feed me!"

"God gave you two hands you idiot." Jaebum slapped his hand away from mine. 

"I can't believe you stood up to Jaebum though. Are you secretly hurting inside?" Taecyeon teased. 

"I was not standing up to Jaebum, I was merely making sure Chan Sung gets enough to eat."

"Speaking of me, we should make Italian food next time!" Chan Sung smiled with his mouth full.

"...How does Italian food relate to you?" Junsu asked with a 'WTF' face.

"Because he looks Italian!" I yelled and saw Chan Sung give me a satisfied nod.

"You two are SO weird..." Nichkhun muttered but I let it go.

"Want to hear a funny story Yoobin?" Wooyoung tried to lighten the mood after Nichkhun's comment.

"Yeah, of course!"

"Well, it was around the time we debuted. It was late at night, and we had a practice the next morning. But when Jaebum asked us when it was, we told him it was that night. We didn't think he would take it seriously but he did! He went to the studio but found it closed. He waited outside for 2 hours in the freezing snow!" Wooyoung cracked up with the other members.

"And then, he called us when he figured it was a joke. He sounded mad so we decided to lock the doors and go to sleep." Wooyoung's bright smile dulled down. "But Jaebum hyung isn't too nice when he's mad..."

"I was freezing! I had nowhere to go you asshole!"

"Park Jaebum, don't curse at the dinner table." I scolded the leader who held back his nasty words.

"...Why do they call it a dinner table? We're having breakfast on it." Chan Sung said and everybody stared at him blankly. 

"...I swear, it's completely hollow in there." Junho knocked on his head with his hand.

"La La LaLaLa La La, pretty baby~ La La LaLaLa La La, be my lady~"

The 2PM members snorted as I picked up my phone. "Hello?"

"Honey, it's me!" I recognized my mom's voice immediately. "Honey, put me on speaker! The 2PM boys are there right?! PUT ME ON SPEAKER!"

"Even without the speakers on, Japan can hear you." I said but did as I was told. "You're on speaker mom."

"OH MY GOD! OK TAECYEON?! PUT OK TAECYEON ON THE LINE!"

"I'm not here." Taecyeon mouthed and shook his head.

"I CAN SMELL HIM FROM THE PHONE! I KNOW WHAT COLOGNE HE USES, ISN'T THAT COOL YOOBIN?!" I face palmed as the 2PM boys cracked up silently.

"Yeah mom, that's really cool. So what it is that you called for?"

"Oh hush. You know Jaebum's cologne, why can't I know Taecyeon's? Oooops, don't tell me Jaebum heard that. Sorry dear!" I grinned in embarrassment and the boys burst out laughing.

"Thanks mom. But really, what did you call for?"

"Well it's kind of cool having a daughter that knows 2PM! Of course I'm going to call regularly. Is Park Jaebum there?"

"Neh, I'm right here!" Jaebum sang happily.

"Oh, Yoobin, it's Park Jaebum! You must be so happy!" I could only smile, hoping my batteries will somehow die RIGHT NOW.

"Awww, does Yoobin really like me?" Jaebum stuck out his tongue as he mischievously cooed into the phone.

"Of course she does! If you look through her pictures on her pho-"

"Alright, I love you mom, bye!" I snatched the phone away and hung up. 

"Pictures on what? Pho...Phone? Is it on your phone?" Wooyoung jumped around. "Let me see, I want to see!"

"See what? Is it something you want to see or is it something you think you want to see but really don't but secretly know about and act like you don't know when you really do know and say that you want to see?"

"...What?!" I imagined smoke floating out of Wooyoung's ears from his brain overworking.

What's in my phone?

That's easy. There's pictures of 2PM of course!

And pictures of Jaebum, shirtless. And I might have photoshopped myself into the picture. Next to him. Holding him. Kissing him. 

...No big deal.

Author'sNote 
I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME, I KNOW! T.T I'M SO SORRY! I lost my drive...My will to write. I didn't feel close to 2PM anymore because they've been hiatus for so long...

Anyway, I really do feel bad. Seriously, I do. I promise to update my other stories too. BTW, if you guys are asianfanfic readers, I have an account 'suxsan'. If you guys are fans of Super Junior and/or DBSK, you can read my other works there! 

And again, I'M SORRY T.T

But I'll be updating more often, I promise! Look! See how happy Wooyoung is?!



So you should be happy too!

JANG WOOYOUNG, I'VE CAUGHT YOU CHEATING ON NICHKHUN.



Yes, the random pictures are my way of saying sorry. ^^ And sorry this chapter isn't so exciting, but the next one is!