Jaebumism

Tell Me At 2PM

ChapterThirteen

..::Yoobin's POV::..

"Nichkhun hyung, you're stepping on my toe!" Junho yelled and the kitchen was in total chaos. 

I could hear hell breaking loose in the kitchen but I went back to paying attention to the computer in my room.

Then the door bell rung. I walked out of my room. "SHIT, SHE'S ALREADY HERE!" Taecyeon cursed in english and ran over to the so called kimchi soup, grabbed the whole pot, and placed it on the dinner table.

"Coming!" Junsu said, and ran over to open the door.

"JUNSU!" She exclaimed, and threw her arms around him. "My favorite vocalist!" 

"Hello, we're 2PM!" They all said in unison. My mom jumped in joy as they bowed and smiled.

"They're all so good looking!" The boys politely smiled in response. "Come on, let's sit down and eat!"

Everybody sat down as Nichkhun and I passed out bowls of rice. "Awwww, would you look at that? Why don't you two get married? Then I could call Nichkhun my son in law!" She said happily as the other members laughed.

When everybody got a bowl, I sat down next to my mom so she wouldn't lose it. "Hey Junho yah, could we switch seats?" My mom asked. Junho, being as confused as I was, got up and switched seats. "Now I get to sit next to Taecyeon!"

Taecyeon roared with laughter and made a cute face as fan service. "Awwww, so cute!" She pinched his cheek and they both grinned widely. 

"By the way, I heard you giggling in your room. What were you doing?" Chan Sung asked me.

"Oh, me?" I giggled just thinking about the computer. "Nothing~"

"...What were you doing? I saw you with a creepy smile on your face, just staring at the computer when I walked past your room." Jaebum added on.

"Yah, Kim Yoobin." My mom said and I looked up to her giving me a suspicious look. "Don't tell me we were doing the same thing on the computer..."

I didn't say anything and waited for her to crack first. "And what were YOU doing mom?"

"I was actually celebrating someone's birthday..."

December 26th marks a very important day for us. For us Cassies.

"And whose birthday is that...?" I smirked.

"Well, what were YOU doing dear?"

"Are they talking about watching on the computer?" Wooyoung commented and Nichkhun hit him on the head.

"I was celebrating someone's birthday too actually. Why don't you tell me whose it was?"

"By any chance, was it DBSK?" I nodded and giggled with my mom who shook me in excitement. "IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS!"

"I KNOW! I WISH THEY WOULD JUST COME TOGETHER AGAIN!" I cried and clung onto my mom who was just as sad as I was.

"I watched JYJ's new music video though..." My mom gasped when I told her. 

"You said you wouldn't watch it! Yoobin, we're supposed to wait for all 5 members to unite again!"

"I know but I couldn't help it! I needed to know what Jae Joong looked like now..." Jae Joong... Hee hee...

"...So how about them apples?" Wooyoung said, breaking the awkward silence. 

"You don't say 'how about them apples' in this kind of situation you idiot..." Nichkhun corrected Wooyoung who just pouted cutely.

"I miss DBSK so much!" I wailed and grabbed onto my mom's shoulders. "I watched all their variety shows mom, ALL OF THEM."

"Me too..." She said sadly. "Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait."

"Don't worry, DBSK will come back together in no time!" Chan Sung said. I knew Chan Sung was a bit of a Cassie too. 

"But on a brighter note, guess whose birthday it is tomorrow?" She clapped happily.

"December 27th, Ok Taecyeon!" I yelled and high fived my mom.

"Wow, I'm impressed, do you know all of our birthdays?" Junho asked my mom who scoffed.

"Son, I could tell you things about yourself even you don't know."

"When's my birthday, when's my birthday?" Wooyoung wobbled with a big goofy smile plastered on his face. 

"April 30th. Blood type B. Buddhist. 180 cm. Many of the fans call you Ang Ang Wooyoung or Toshio."

"Wow impressive." Junsu complimented as Wooyoung's smile seemed as if it would rip off his face.

"Yoobin!" My mom said suddenly. "Did you hear 2AM's comeback?!"

"Yes I did!" I grabbed onto her hand and shook it furiously. "Seul Ong's acting was so good! I got to talk to him on the phone, have I told you that?"

"You did?!" She said, looking mad. "Well...I got to talk to Taecyeon so that doesn't matter."

"Well he wouldn't want to talk to you anyway." I teased and she scoffed.

"Excuse me, we're still here." Wooyoung raised his hand timidly for attention.

"Oh, right." My mom said and fixed her hair a little. "I saw you guy's come back too! It was great! I Am Hottest!"

"Do you like 2AM more or 2PM more?" Wooyoung asked like the immature little boy he was.

"Aigoo, that's like asking me if I like my mom or my dad more." She turned to look at me. "But honestly, I like 2PM more but Yoobin seemed to think otherwise."

"I just like all members in 2AM equally, that's all!" The 2PM members started to complain with my answer.

"I'm her second favorite, I'm her second favorite!" Wooyoung yelled over their complaints.

"I give 25% of my love to all the members in 2AM. I just have to pick favorites in 2PM, I'm sorry!"

"98% Jaebum, 1% Wooyoung, 1% to everybody else?" My mom said and I just closed my eyes and smiled.

"Actually, no mom, it's 50 Jaebum, 49 Wooyoung. You shouldn't be talking since you give 100% to Taecyeon."

"You two know there are 4 more members right?" Nichkhun said, striving for attention but we blocked it out.

"Actually it's 99 Taecyeon, 1 Jaebum. I was considerate enough to like someone you like." I laughed at her response sarcastically. 

"Whoa ladies, let's break this up." Taecyeon pulled my mom away from me.

"At least I don't have pictures of Jaebum on my phone." Her words stopped made me stop breathing. 

"Actually, I DON'T have pictures of Jaebum on my phone." Thank god I moved them onto my computer and replaced them with pictures of DBSK. "I moved on to DBSK, check it." I shoved the phone in her face and watched it fall in disappointment.

"Man, does anyone else feel betrayed?" Jaebum asked the other members that were left out.

"But I still love 2PM." I smiled and my mom just scoffed.

"Well truth is, you just really like Jaebum."

I decided to be the mature one and not say anything. I just kept eating as she continued to talk.

"...You know Yoobin bought a cup with Jaebum's face on it? She only drinks out of that cup." I choked on the soup and glared at my mom.

"Well you bought one too..." I said, trying to hide my blushing face.

"But mine had all the members. Not just one. You should stop being selfish."

I threw my head back and laughed. "Selfish? Wouldn't it be selfish if you wanted all of them to yourself?" 

Her face went blank as she thought about it.

"She does have a point..." Wooyoung whispered.

"Well at least my bed sheet covers didn't have Jaebum on them." The members cheered as my secrets kept being poked at.

"That was Jae Joong, not Jaebum."

"Ouchie, seems like she's moving on." Chan Sung teased 2PM's leader.

"But I love Jaebum too!" I quickly said to Chan Sung. 

"Of course, why else would you have a life size card board cut out of him in your room?" 2PM burst out in laughter and jumped around all over the place.

Defeated, I hung my head in shame. "...That's true."

"Yoobin likes Jay, Yoobin likes Jay!" They chanted. Jaebum just sat there, laughing and blushing at the same time.

"Mom, I hate you."

"Love you too honey!" She smiled and the boys started to settle down. "Here, I'll let you pick on me this time." 

My whole face brightened and I looked up. "You have Taecyeon's ear rings."

"Well you have Jaebum's."

"You had plates custom made to have Taecyeon's face on our plates mom."

"That I did..." She nodded proudly.

"Have some pride mom!" I smiled to her.

"So, do you guys have any questions you want to ask? I could tell you anything about Yoobin." She started to eat the now cold food.

"Am I really her second favorite?" Wooyoung said as if he was trying to rub it in s' faces once more.

"She talks about you all the time, so I suppose you are!" My mom laughed. "But she likes Jaebum way better. Sorry Wooyoung!"

"Do you two really know everything about us..." Chan Sung asked, and you could hear the fear in his voice. 

"Oh yeah, go ahead, test us."

"...I'd rather not but thank you." He politely rejected her offer.

"Do you think Yoobin likes DBSK or us better?" Junsu asked shyly.

"You guys of course!" I yelled but my mom shook her head.

"Honestly, she's so obsessed with DBSK, I thought I needed to take her to a hospital at one point."

"Ah, that's something I could tell them next time I see them..." Taecyeon chuckled.

"But Yoobin's biggest obsession has got to Jaebum. I swear she talks about him nonstop! I can't believe she hasn't said anything here, must be killing her on the inside!" My mom said as though I wasn't in the room with her.

"She memorizes ALL of Jaebum's rap parts in a song. I'm not joking, she writes them down and memorizes it. He's her religion. Jaebumism!" The members cracked up as color crept up to my face.

"I think you two will end up going out, seeing how Yoobin will have to come out with it and tell him some day!"

I shut my eyes tightly and hoped it was dream. Oh mom...

"Yoobin loves Jaebum, Yoobin loves Jaebum!" My mom loved teasing me more then anything. "She talks about how he's her ideal type ALL the time. Don't you honey?"

"On the phone, yes, I didn't think you could actually hear me when I'm talking in my room."

"You get really excited or something, you're always yelling when you're on the phone." Let me stop talking to prevent further embarrassment.

"You guys better take care of my daughter nicely, make sure she doesn't go too crazy when Jaebum's around!" She got up and put on her coat. "Oh, and do me a favor, you guys should try to get along! It makes me sad knowing you guys have problems!" 2PM nodded and said their goodbyes.

 

Author'sNote 

I am a bad author. I am a bad person.

I AM SO SORRY. 2PM'S COME BACK WAS TERRIBLE.

2AM's was great though, but 2PM...

I don't feel inspired to write anymore. And I've gotten this big obsession for DBSK's Jae Joong, if you haven't noticed from this chapter. 

I'm writing a Jae Joong fanfic : HERE!