Crossed Out y

Tell Me At 2PM

ChapterNine

..::Yoobin's POV::..


Ok Taecyeon - Misunderstood hard worker. 

That poor thing, who would have known he went through that? After the group hug, I kind of thought that everything was okay. Boy was I wrong. Junho complained that he didn't have room to breathe and Junsu decided to scold him for ruining the moment. Then everybody jumped into the argument and everything went downhill from then. 

"3PM! You know what that means!" Wooyoung happily skipped into the room with a bunch of snacks in his arms. "And I brought snacks!"

"Awww thanks Wooyoung!" He smiled nervously and stared at his snacks. "They were for me...But since you're a girl, here you go!" He handed me bags filled with oh so healthy crackers.

"Alright, so start whenever you want Wooyoung." I squirmed around in my chair and I watched him sitting down on the bed, opening all the bags full of crunchy chips. 

"Well, let's see..." He pouted his lips. "You're a Hottest right? Or are you just a Jay-"

"I'm a Hottest Wooyoung. I'm a Jaywalker too. You can be both you know." I took a handful of crackers out of the bag and stuffed it into my mouth, chewing vigorously. 

"Anyway...Well you probably know that I'm the ssanti master in this group." He paused and chuckled to his self, almost as if he was soaking in all the pride. 

"Of course, that's what your loved for." And those mandoo cheeks. So adorable...

"Well JYP doesn't love me for it. He says it kills the beastly image. What beastly image?! Jay hyung goes out and dances like a monkey, why can't I?!"

"JYP gets mad at you for that!?" 

"Yeah, he does! Isn't that inhumane?! He doesn't get mad when Jaebum does it! What does he have that I don't have?!"

...I decided to keep my big mouth shut.

"That's horrible!" I love Wooyoung's dances! They're so adorable and funny! "How can...But that's like, your image!"

"Tell that to JYP!" Wooyoung sighed with a sad expression on his face. His lips pursed out in annoyance. "And you know, I have a lot of work. He should be glad I actually have time for these ssanti dances."

"I'm with you!" Then I remembered something. "Hey! What about you and Taeyeon? Do you get bashed for that?"

"All the time!" He screamed into a pillow and threw his fists into the air. "We're not dating!"

"You guys are cute together though..." I whispered and smiled remembering how adorable they are on Win Win. "Taeyeon's really nice too, I've met her before."

"Yeah but..." Wooyoung's cheeks started to burn up. "We're celebrities..."

"And? You guys are still humans. Someday, you'll be married, have children, buy-"

"I get it. But right now is not the best time. Sometimes I wonder about those things too. Once you're a famous celebrity, there's no way you can go back."

"Is being a celebrity a bad thing?"

"No but think about my life 10 years from now. Maybe I'll be married and have children. Whenever I go outside to, I don't know, take a walk with my wife and children, people are going to come up to me and ask for autographs."

"Oh..." I never thought about it that way. "But...Actually, you're probably right."

"Sometimes, I wonder how it'll all work out. Not to sound egotistic, but 2PM is a pretty popular group. We'll be working for a couple more years. When the contract's over, what are we going to do? Go serve our time in the army when we should be getting on with our normal lives?"

"Oh right, you have to serve your time in the army..." My hands held onto the bag and I heard crackers breaking off into pieces. "Stupid fangirls..."

"Are you calling yourself stupid?" He smiled brightly. One thing I love about Wooyoung is that he makes you feel comfortable in an awkward situation. "We're getting older, especially Jaebum hyung. If he wanted to look for a girl to settle down with after 2PM's contract ends, I would be glad to fill in for him in the army." 

"I wouldn't mind settling down with Jaebum." Wooyoung and I smiled at the same time. "Actually, that's not a bad idea."

"I like your brain Wooyoung." 

"It likes you too Yoobin." He tapped his head with his fingers. "But anyway, I kind of wish JYP would talk about this. Tell us whether or not 2PM will go on even after the contract ends. I doubt it though, we'll be, like, 30 once the contract ends."

"Well, look at Epik High's Tablo! He got married! I'm sure he's a happy man now."

"Yeah, but still..." Wooyoung sat there with a frown on his face. Seeing Wooyoung seriously sad was...It made me feel like I was hurting inside too. 

"Hey!" A thought ran through my mind. "Look at Super Junior's Shin Dong! He's not dating, he's getting married! If he can do it, you should be able to too! What's wrong with JYP, he sounds really messed up..."

"I don't know. We can't blame him, we decided to become celebrities."

"Man, it is a scary world out there..." Jang Wooyoung - worried ert.

"And back to the Taeyeon thing, you know her fan boys hate me. They make web sites dedicated to hating me. And then my fan girls hate Taeyeon."

"You can't just hate Taeyeon, she's so..Lovable!"

"Try telling that to my fans..." He looked stressed out just talking about it. "I actually kind of want to be on 'We Got Married' so I could see what exactly I'll be missing as a celebrity."

"Oh come on Wooyoung, you'll for sure get married!"

"But actually think about it, I can't just go back..." He frowned. "And on top of worrying about the future, I have to MC, be on Win Win, EVERYTHING. You know I'M the one that gets the mail, not Jaebum hyung or whatever!"

"I knew it..." I whispered to my self and looked up. "I'm sure the others are worrying about the future too, it's okay to be anxious about these things."

"Easy for you to say, you're not famous."

"Wooyoung..." I said sadly and he just returned a soft smile. " to know it's too late to go back."

"Well, think about it this way, there'll be a new '2PM' to replace you guys. People will forget you guys and everything will be fine."

"You really think so? I mean, we are pretty famous...Especially me." He smirked like a goofball and rested his hands on top of his head. "I guess I'll just have to wait."

"Don't go crazy thinking about the future, live in the 'now'." I jotted down notes in my notebook. "If you forget about the now, you'll never get to the future."

"Where'd you get that quote?" I giggled and looked up. "Just something that popped up in my head all the sudden."

"And whatever you decide to do in the future, I'll always support you!" I held my hand up high and smiled widely.

"Thanks, but for now," He got up and went to grab onto the door handle. "I think I'll go and make sure the guys aren't tearing each other apart. Just schedule me for tomorrow at 5."

"Are you sure? You still have 9 minutes left."

"Yeah, I'm sure." He stepped out and closed the door. 

I looked back at my notebook and wondered how Wooyoung must be feeling. "I thought he was just a stupid ert..." Alright, time to review everything!

Feeling a little bit excited, I ran out of the door with my notebook and saw the guys watching TV. "Alrighty guys! Time for the results! Sit in a circle you little beasts!"

"She has finally lost it..." Tiffany whispered but I decided to ignore it. "When are you going home?"

"What, I can't visit my best friend?!" She punched me lightly on the arm. "Anyway, after reading everybody's notes..." I sat down next to Nichkhun and Jaebum, not being biased at all. "The problem seems to be things like being over worked, losing touch with each other and being close minded."

"So JYP is basically the problem..." Taecyeon muttered and drew imaginary circles into the floor.

"You can't blame JYP for everybody though, it's not fair! You guys chose to do this right?"

"Yeah but still..." Junho whined and leaned onto Chan Sung's back. 

"And you guys think too much about yourselves. It would be nice to see you guys worry about each other. Wooyoung, you complained about MCing but Jaebum has bboying to worry about, did you ever think about that?"

Wooyoung pouted and tugged on Nichkhun's sleeve for comfort. 

"Some of you complain about being too famous while the others complain about being forgotten. In conclusion, you guys are playing an 'all for one' kind of game."

"We do not! Well I don't!" Junsu puffed out his cheeks. "I care about every single member!"

"When's Jaebum's birthday then?"

"...Wait, it's in March..."

"It's April 25th. I don't even live with the guy and I know when his birthday is. It might not seem like a big deal but you guys are brothers. You're supposed to know these things."

"She only knows cause she's a Jaywalker..." Tiffany said under her breath but my ears caught it.

"I remembered Yuri's birthday when you forgot, and I don't even like her that much!"

"I drank the night before, you can't blame me for that one!"

"All you guys have to do is be considerate of each other and think about everybody else's feelings."

"We'll start with evaluations. Let's go in alphabetical order. Horveijkul..."

"Nichkhun will be fine." Wooyoung smiles and rubs his head onto his arm like some kind of a cat. 

"Mr. Nichkhun...Wooyoung biased too popular maniac. Your problem is that you seem to favor Wooyoung. That's okay if you don't neglect the other members. One thing to work on is realizing that the members who aren't so popular wish they could be like you."

"I think our Nichkhun is perfect." Wooyoung grins, oblivious to the death glares that are thrown at him. 

"God, stop, you make us sound gay."

"Wait, perfect example. He was just kidding. Be a little easier on each other, Wooyoung was just trying to create a nice mood."

"Fine..." Nichkhun said stubbornly.

"Hwang Chan Sung...Pushed around glutton. Every single one of you guys have to stop taking advantage of your 'hyung' status. And Chan Sung...You don't have many things you have to work on. Just don't comment badly about Jaywalkers. And which one of you sickos made Chan Sung a ert?!"

"His name rhymes with Jang Wooyoung." Nichkhun ratted him out with a straight face.

"Really? You know someone with a name that rhymes with mine? That's so cool!" Wooyoung laughed brightly as everybody else rolled their eyes.

"And next is Jang Wooyoung, worried ert. I might be a bit biased but there's no big problem with you. Just make sure to worry about the present instead of the future so 2PM actually does stay together. And from now on, Chan Sung, Jaebum, you two are getting the mail, not Wooyoung."

"I do get the mail!" They both yelled and glared at each other.

"You only dream about getting the mail..." Junsu muttered and avoided eye contact with them.

"Alright, Kim Junsu. Underrated jealous singer. You have crazy talent. If you decide to keep your career as a singer after the contract is over, you'll be mad successful. I don't think you have main problems to work on, just maybe confidence boosters here and there."

"Next, Lee Junho, not so confident popularity craving beast. You don't have a lot of problems, just realize people that might be a bit more popular then you wish they could be like you. Plus, you're a great dancer."

"I want a compliment with mine too!" Wooyoung whined. "You're adorable Wooyoung." I muttered and turned the pages in my notebook.

"Alrighty, Ok Taecyeon. Misunderstood hard worker. Pushing all personal feelings aside, it's still safe to say you're putting everything into this group. I really wish you the best in the future and that netizens will stop bashing on you. Something you can work on is taking it easy for a while."

"Thanks..."

"Alright, it was great talking-"

"Park Jaebum. You forgot Park Jaebum." Nichkhun said chicly. Why did he have to be so cool anyway? "God, fine." I sat back down and opened my book. 

"Park Jaebum, stressed out leader." 

"Pffff...She wrote y but crossed it out." Nichkhun snorted. "Hey! No peeking!"

"Sorry Jay...I really don't want to tell you what you do wrong..."

"Stupid Jaywalkers..." Chan Sung muttered. "I told you to stop saying that!"

"Anyway, just tell me."

"Well you...You kind of seemed to be too focused on yourself. If you worry about the other members a little more, you'll be fine. Oh, and try to even out the time you spend with 2PM, Art of Movement and sleeping, I'm worried about your health."

"God, what are you, his mom?" Junsu giggled with Taecyeon. "I'm only letting you off because you're cute Junsu."

"Alright Jaaaaaayyyy..." I said while reading his page. "What's that about anyway? When I walked into your room, I saw you saying his name like that and laughing to your self. I was really scared you know..." Chan Sung commented and I just nervously smiled. 

"Nothing you need to know. Alright, lunch time! Wooyoung, Jaebum, you two cook today."

"Oh my...You're letting JAEBUM cook?" Junho sighed and gave me a disapproving look. 

"Here comes lunch from hell..." Taecyeon whispered to his self and check his cell phone.

Lunch from...Hell?