Big Headed

Tell Me At 2PM

ChapterEight

..::Yoobin's POV::..

"Hee Hee..." I giggled to my self and continued to doodle on Nichkhun's page. "Woo...Khun...Forev-"

"God, what's his problem anyway?" My notebook flew out of my hand as I tried to climb onto the chair again. Wow, very professional Yoobin... "...What are you doing anyway?" Taecyeon asked with a scrunched up face.

"Nothing! Just-Nothing! What are you doing?" I stuttered and kicked the notebook behind me with my foot.

"Well it's 2:30...My turn right?" He sprawled onto the floor and slowly, he banged his head onto the floor. "Stupid...Stupid..."

"You're not stupid Taecyeon." I grabbed the pen and notebook off the floor and turned to the next page. "So why don't you start by telling me your problems?"

God, it's only 2:30? I'm so tired, I feel like I'll pass out any second!

"Here, let's start with Yoona since that's a big issue lately." I commented and waited for him to blow up.

"...You're trustworthy right? I wouldn't want you to go out there and tell everybody we're like this..."

"Of course I'm trustworthy!" I exclaimed and then thought about my answer. "Actually...I don't even know what trustworthy means..." It's not like I ever had friends that would tell me secrets, except for Tiffany of course. "But I would never sell your secrets."

"Good enough." He smiled and laid on the ground, only looking at the ceiling. "If you ever actually meet Yoona...She's not very nice like people say she is. I mean, how would they know anyway? Have they met her?"

"Tiffany tells me that all the time..." I muttered and wondered if the other SNSD members get tired of her too. 

"She only tells you because it's true. There's something about her that's very off...Everybody says she's my ideal type. How can other people tell you who your ideal type is?!"

"You actually have a good point there..." I unwrapped my lollipop and it happily. "Mmmmm, cherry."

"What?" He turned to face me with a weird face. "Hey, I want one."

"Here." I tossed one towards him and he caught it with his hand. "Grape for you Taecyeon!"

"...Anyway." He stuck the lollipop in his mouth and began to think heavily. "Sometimes I wonder what people would say if I told them that. That Yoona isn't what they think she is." He scoffed. "I never would but I thought about what would happen."

"I would support you! Maybe Tiffany and...That's it. I think Yoona's fanboys will murder you."

Taecyeon laughed with his big mouth. "They already hate me enough, what difference would it make. Anyway, Family Outing gets on my nerves too."

"Sorry, but season two is not one of my favorites..."

"I don't blame you. I hate being on that show. The PDs always tell me and Yoona to act closer then we really are. That's why people get suspicious, it's so unfair. You know I didn't have a choice but to be on that show? JYP hyung can be so sometimes too. If I say one thing on air that he doesn't like, he lectures me for the longest time."

"Does he lecture everyone?" 

"OH YEAH. We get along if we're talking about JYP hyung."

"Taecyeon, why do you think the members hate each other?"

"Well, everybody has weak points right? I guess everybody just overlook the positives."

"Don't you do that too?"

"What, no!" He said, appalled. "No way! I'm like the ONLY person in this group that DOESN'T do that."

"Maybe that's your weak point? Thinking that you don't have any weak points makes you look a bit big headed."

"But seriously, I really don't poke at their weak points because I want to. It's when they point mine out, that's when I fight back."

"Huh..." 

"This is a little hard to say but...Well, you're a Hottest...A Jaywalker..." I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure a lot of them mention this."

"Uh huh...?"

"That I'm kind of taking over 2PM or trying to be the leader." He said with a mean look on his face. "I mean, they always say how I'm being an attention hog and going on all these variety shows. They're always saying 'Oh my god, Ok Taecyeon is everywhere! Can he just sit still for a second?'. I'm just doing my job..."

I gasped and ripped off my glasses. "That's my point exactly! As a celebrity, you're supposed to be everywhere! So what if you have a lot of popularity?! That's good!"

"That's what I'm saying! So I didn't write anything about Hottest in our '1:59' album! What's the big deal?! I love you guys, but that doesn't mean I have to tell you everyday, right?!"

"Ok Taecyeon, I will forever defend you!" I fist pumped happily and knew we'll get along fine. "And people say you're big headed. What, what kind of crap is that?"

"You kind of said it 2 minutes ago..."

"...Anyway..."

"Well it's good to know some people actually support me...Hottests just take things way too far sometimes. Remember when Jaebum was taking a break in September 2009?"

"Yeah...The controversy with Myspace..."

Taecyeon tried his best to hold his emotions in, I could tell by the way he was shaking. "These damn people are so confusing to understand...First they love him, then they hate him and love him again..."

"What do you mean?" My eyebrows knitted together as I wondered what might have really happened.

"It's not a lie, Jaebum did write that he thought Korea was gay. People act like they're perfect human beings who can point out everything we do wrong."

"So why didn't Jaebum go back to America? I remember it being all over the news that Jaebum was going back but the next day, they announced he'll be staying."

"Netizens treated him like dirt but changed when they heard he'll be leaving. When people started to talk about how much they love Jay and how they'll miss him, JYP decided to keep him. I don't understand them, do they love him or not? How did YOU feel anyway?" He turned to me with shining eyes.

"How did I feel?" How did I feel as a loyal Jaywalker? Reading the comments he left on Myspace, how did I feel? "Sure I was upset he would say that about Korea but he's still a human. He makes mistakes and it was only this bad because he's a celebrity. I'm sure if I posted that nobody would have cared. People should just stop poking their stupid little noses in other peoples' business. And I loved Jaebum even after this whole controversy. It was so unnecessary, sometimes I don't even want to call myself a Hottest."

Taecyeon laughed and turned to look at me. "You're really one of a kind, you know that?"

"No, there are other people that think the same as me. But...Did Jaebum go through a hard time?"

"He didn't talk to you about it? Why am I surprised, he's going to be scarred forever, you know that right?"

I gulped. "What do you mean?"

"JYP told Jaebum to leave for his own good, but Jaebum just couldn't. We grew so close together and he remembered how we all promised to walk through this and go off to the army together."

"So what are you saying?"

He sighed. "I don't even know anymore. All I know is that people thought I was trying to take over as the new leader when Jaebum was taking his break from 2PM."

"You know, I really feel for you guys." I smiled sorrowfully. "Especially you. I'm sure you were just advertising 2PM to make sure people don't forget about you guys."

"That's exactly what I was doing..." Taecyeon started to weep on the floor as I just watched him.

Crap, what the heck do I do?! "Uhmmm...Taecyeon?"

"And Jaebum would never say this but I know he thinks that way too. It wasn't my fault!" He pounded his fists into the floor and I'm sure the people living downstairs are panicking, thinking the ceiling will cave in on them.

"What wasn't your fault?!"

"I'm...So stupid..." He mumbled and continued to punch the floor. "Taec, what do I do, you're scaring me!"

"Nothing. Sorry, I just got really upset for a second." He took a deep breath and looked up. "JYP made me go on all these TV shows, do photoshoots."

"He...He made you go on shows? What do-"

"At the time, he thought Jaebum was going to leave and was planning to announce me as the new leader. Honestly, I didn't want to be the leader. If it wasn't Jaebum hyung, I didn't want a leader. Not because it wouldn't be the same, god, I hated it when netizens said that. What isn't the same, not seeing 2PM perform with 7 people?! It wouldn't be the same for us because that new leader would get bashed on for replacing Jaebum. That's our fucking job, JYP's the boss and we have to follow his orders!" He screamed on the top of his lungs and I watched in terror of what might happen next.

"And what's with these Hottests saying stupid shit like 'Taecyeon is too popular' or 'He's so big headed'? I don't get it, what did I do wrong? It's like one Hottest hates me and makes everybody else agree with them with rumors that aren't even true!" He kicked the chair and I watched it fly across the room. WOOSH! CRASH!

...Am I going to die?! 'Hottest dies in the hands of Ok Taecyeon', I can just see the headlines now! 

"JYP ordered me to be the new leader, it's not something I chose to do. And if I told the netizens this, I know they'll say something like 'Oh, why didn't you just quit 2PM too? Pride over work!'. That's not how it works, there's no pride in this! What would they know about pride?! You know, my pride was in this group, it was the only time when I felt accepted at all! Having people cheer me on was the best feeling ever!" If he screamed any louder, I think China would have heard us...

"If Nichkhun was the new leader, would they have rejected it? I'm sure they wouldn't have, everybody loves him. It's only me, because I'm supposedly egotistic. What did I do that made them so upset?! What the hell is wrong with JYP anyway?! He asked me to look happy around the guys to raise their spirits or something stupid like that."

"Taec...You're scaring me." He snapped his head towards me with a crazy smile on his face. With his long legs, he walked over to me and grabbed onto my wrist. 

"I almost want you to hate me like everybody else does! Could you do that for me, hate me like everybody else?"

Before I could answer, or breathe, there was a knock on the door. "Is...Everything okay in there?"

"JYP forced you to what?!" Junsu raced in with a red face. "He did not!"

"Hyung, why didn't you tell us?!" Chan Sung followed and looked over to me. "Is SHE okay?"

"All this time, I thought you were happy to get rid of Jay too..." Wooyoung muttered and looked up timidly. "But not now! I swear I don't think that!"

Taecyeon sighed heavily. "It's no big deal, it doesn't matter anyway."

"Of course it matters!" Jaebum stood in front of Taecyeon. "Look, I love you man. All this time I believed you really were trying to replace me. You looked so happy all the time."

"...Did JYP tell you not to tell us?" Nichkhun hugged him and let him cry on his shoulder. 

"This is so messed up..." Jaebum whispered and gripped onto a handful of hair. "Are you scared? Sorry Yoobin."

"No...Not scared..." Try terrified.

"Hyung, I love you!" Wooyoung laughed happily and jumped on top of Taecyeon's back, hugging him like a baby koala.

I watched as everybody joined in on the group hug and I felt so happy all the sudden. Wait...What happened to-

"What happened here?!" I heard Tiffany's voice shriek. "Don't start a party without me! I take 2 minutes to go to the bathroom and you guys all run away."

"You're ruining a beautiful moment Fany..." I led her out the door as she fought back. After I struggled to get her out, I peeked through the door to see all of them embracing and crying. "There's the 2PM I know..."

~