5 Miles

Tell Me At 2PM

ChapterTwelve

..::Yoobin's POV::..

What isn't wrong with the guys...

I brainstormed of their strong points but I couldn't think of any. "Maybe they're doomed..."

"It's finally 1!" Chan Sung ran into my room and collapsed onto my bed.

"Channie!" I held onto my phone nervously. They wouldn't stop bothering me about the pictures on my phone. I wouldn't let them see my pictures if it killed me.

"Jaebum hyung just made me run 5 miles..." My whole face scrunched up at the thought of it. And he's laying on my bed...He's lucky I like him.

"My bed's going to smell so bad..." I whispered but turned my attention over to Chan Sung who was stripping now.

"WHOA, okay buddy, bathroom's over there." I covered my eyes with my hand and pointed towards the bathroom with the other.

"I don't have clothes with me. Besides, I have to run after this anyway." I peeked and saw Chan Sung just sitting on the floor like a sad puppy.

"Why does Jaebum hyung hate me so much anyway? If anything, YOU should be punished. You forced me to eat all that rice!"

"Hey!" I defended myself. "I didn't know Jaebum would have reacted like that!"

"It doesn't matter, he expects 5 more miles after this." Chan Sung kicked his legs into the air like a frustrated baby. "Why doesn't HE go running?"

"I'm sure Jaebum does exercise regularly."

"Hey noona!" Chan Sung crawled over excitedly. "Can't you do something mean to Jaebum? He can't do anything if YOU do something. Come on, think of it as revenge!"

"No way! He already hates me for giving you so much rice!" His shoulders slumped as he pouted. "Don't pout so cutely..."

"I just wanted to rant about Jaebum hyung. I'm sure he's going to rant to you about me." That's right, Jaebum's appointment is at 2...

"Is there anything else about him that pisses you off?"

"What pisses me off about Jaebum hyung...He always throws cushions at me a lot but I've already told you about that."

"Yeah, anything else?"

"He always nags me about how messy my room is. UHM, he obviously hasn't seen his own room! It's like tarzan all over again in there!"

"I love tarzan!" I clapped my hands together and saw Chan Sung mock me. "Hey, don't imitate me!"

"Anyway, that's about-" Before he could finish, Nichkhun walked in, talking to someone on the phone.

"No, hyung...You have to trust me. It won't hurt anyone...She's cute too, just talk to her!" Nichkhun handed me his phone and I just held onto it. "Talk." He commanded and laid on top of Chan Sung's stomach. 

"Hyung! You're heavy!"

"Hello?" I said, wondering who it was. 

"Hello? Oh my god, Nichkhun, I know you're there! Help me!"

"Oh my god..." I said just under a whisper. "...Seul Ong?"

"...Hello? Who is this?"

I covered the phone's speaker and screamed. "NICHKHUN I LOVE YOU!"

"What's so great about 2AM..." Chan Sung complained and I could tell Nichkhun agreed with him. I uncovered the speaker and nervously squeaked out "Hello?".

"...Hello? Are you Yoobin?"

My insides did backflips, waves, whatever! I felt like I was going to throw up! "Yeah!"

"I guess I can't do anything about it..." I waited for Seul Ong to keep talking. "You're that therapist right?"

"Right!"

"I was hoping you could listen to my problems, if you're not too busy."

"Of course I'm not! I would never let 2AM tear apart!" I heard Chan Sung and Nichkhun scoff in the background.

"I guess we don't matter anymore." One of them said.

"So the thing is...Jo Kwon's been a bit irritating these days."

"Really?"

"Really. All he likes to do is boss us around just because he's the leader. I haven't talked to Changmin and Jin Woon about it but frankly, I'm just pissed off about it."

"Does he boss you guys around jokingly?"

"Yeah, but it's just not funny anymore."

Awww, Seul Ongy... "Maybe you should just tell him. He probably doesn't know he's being annoying."

"Yeah, you're right...Thanks, you-" Before I could hear what he had to say, I felt someone take the phone out of my hands.

"Oh yeah, thank you, blah blah blah. You'll have to wait till next time to talk to her!" Nichkhun hung up and patted me on the head. "I'm sure that made you happy."

I only grinned widely and wondered what Jin Woon's number was. Just then, my phone started to ring. I grabbed it and answered it, as if Jin Woon was on the other line.

"Hello?"

"...Yoobin, it's mom. Why did you answer the phone like that?"

"Mom, this is the second time you've called me today."

"Well, it's important! I'm coming over tomorrow for dinner, no questions asked! Now be a good girl, email me their address! Bye!"

"Wait, mom!" But it was too late and I knew she wouldn't answer the phone even if I called again. I turned over to see Nichkhun giving me a questioning look. "...Could my mom come over for dinner tomorrow?"

"It's a little risky having a fangirl visit...And we already are living with one. But she is your mom, of course she can come over."

"Thanks Nichkhun!" He smiled before walking out. When did Chan Sung sneak out of here anyway? I guess he was done talking anyway.

Then the door slammed open and 2PM's leader speed walked in. "I need to talk NOW." Jaebum's scary when he's mad...

"Oh, al-alright." Jaebum's appointment at 2PM? Scratch that, it's only 1:24 right now.

"Who the hell does Chan Sung think he is?!"

Uh oh...Did Chan Sung say something about me?! Or something I said?!

"He refused to run 5 more miles! I could run 5 miles in my sleep, so what's this guy doing?!"

"Calm down Jaebum...You might be able to run 5 miles easily but I'm sure Chan Sung's different."

"He's not! He just doesn't want to is all!" He punched the wall. "HE AGGRAVATES ME."

"...But why does that piss you off so much? It's just running."

"..." He looked over to me like he was about to answer but he didn't say anything. "I...I don't know."

"Maybe you just like having power Jaebum..." I said timidly. Sometimes, I feel as though I WANT him to hate me...

"...I guess I do. I feel like I have to have the power though." He sighed. "I'm worried about what these guys are going to do without me bossing them around. They all want to be lazy and lay around the house doing nothing."

"And what do you do?"

"...Lay around the house doing nothing." He groaned. "But it's different!"

"Right, you must be exhausted from bossing everybody around."

"Are you a Jaywalker or not?!" I sank in my seat and just smiled like a freak.

And Jaebum actually laughed. "Look at you geekin..."

"And if you're going to make Chan Sung run, I'm running too!" I didn't know where the courage came from but I felt obligated to defend Chan Sung.

"...I won't make him run." I guess Chan Sung was right, Jaebum's too nice to do or say anything mean to a girl! "Just don't feed him like that ever again."

"Okay! Anything else?"

Please don't ask about the pictures on the phone... "By the way, what was that about this morning? Something about the pictures on your phone?" Shoot.

"Uhhhh...I'm secretly a big fan of DBSK so I keep pictures of them in there. Yup. That's it."

"Oh you are? I've met Jae Joong before. That guy is scary good looking." I was secretly relieved he actually bought that story.

"I heard your mom's coming over tomorrow. What's she like?"

"She's...Like me actually."

"There's two of you?!" I stuck my tongue out at him and he just smiled. 

"Anyway, I don't have any other problems right now."

I saw Jaebum walk out. But he looked as if the weight was knocked off of his shoulders. "Thanks Yoobin." He closed the door behind him and I just blinked. 

"You're welcome?" I don't know what I did to make him so happy. But I'm glad I did.

Author'sNote 

GAHHHH. I still don't feel as excited to update anymore T.T BUT 2PM'S MAKING A COME BACK SOON! AND 2AM IS TOO! I'll update like a mad women probably...

IF I like their song that is...I hate korean music these days, it's not as good!

Anyway, sorry this chapter isn't too exciting! The one where her mom comes to dinner will be great though, I promise you that. These chapters are kind of like fillers ^^;;