Barney

Tell Me At 2PM

 

ChapterTen

 
..::Yoobin's POV::..

"Don't worry, the taste will go away when you brush your teeth." I looked over to Nichkhun who just walked into my bathroom. "Oh, thanks Nichkhun. I was worried I would be stuck with it."

Jaebum and Wooyoung's cooking was...Not so good.

"Since the others are hogging the other bathrooms, I'm using yours. And Wooyoung's only good at cooking soups, nothing else. Wouldn't want you to think he's horrible at cooking." Nichkhun squeezed out a thick line of toothpaste onto his toothbrush and scrubbed his mouth clean. 

I giggled like the little fan girl I was. "You know I really support WooKhun moments..."

"A lot of people do. Before Tiffany left, she asked Wooyoung and I to kiss." I almost choked knowing I stuck that idea into her head. 

"So...Why did you dye your hair blonde?" I started to brush my teeth and looked at Nichkhun's reflection. "I just wanted to try something new."

"Well it looks great on you. Maybe all of 2PM can go blonde! Except for Jaebum. Wouldn't that be cool? Cause he's the leader and all. We can call him 'the black hole'.

Nichkhun chuckled and rinsed out his mouth. Then he massaged his face with a face cleanser and gently washed it away with water. When he patted his face with the towel, I groaned. "Nichkhun, why were you born so pretty?"

"Takes one to know one." He smiled innocently and left the bathroom. 

"Hyung, you're hogging the sink!" I heard voices arguing in the other bathroom.

I don't even panic when they fight anymore. I would be more scared if I didn't hear arguing, they could have killed each other!

"You just spat toothpaste into my hair! Now what am I going to do?!" I couldn't identify the voices because they all sounded like shrieking monkeys. 

"It'll wash out, stop complaining!" ...I knew that was Jaebum though.

"YOOBIN!" When I heard my name, I ran over and into the bathroom only to stop dead in my tracks. 

Sure, you've seen 2PM's bodies in magazines but have you seen them in real life? I think not! And it's great. Your eyes start to water and lose focus. They just can't handle it. Which body are they supposed to stare at?!

"Junho won't move out of the way!" Taecyeon stomped on the ground but the only thing I noticed were his bare arms...You think he used those muscles for some powerful teeth scrubbing? Is that why they're so white?

"Wait your turn!" Junho and Junsu both replied. 

"This is why I brush my teeth in the kitchen sink." Chan Sung walked in and patted me on the head. Oh Chan Sung, you might think I'm staring at the floor, but I'm really just observing your perfect body.

"He SPAT into my HAIR!" Wooyoung grabbed my shoulder and pointed to his head. Taeyeon's so lucky, what I wouldn't do to have a piece of-

"You were in the way!" Jaebum yelled back and I could see the reflection of his abs in the mirror. If I were the mirror, I would have melted off the wall by now.

I just giggled and wondered how this bathroom could handle 7 hot guys. Is that even legal?! You practically these guys with your eyes! Please keep undres-

"Yoobin?! DO SOMETHING!" Wooyoung screamed on the top of his lungs, something a vocalist shouldn't do. "Where's Nichkhun? I want Nichkhun!"

"Yeah, where's Nichkhun?!" I excitedly looked around for two reasons. One, I wanted to see Nichkhun and Wooyoung close together when they're half . Two, I wanted him to take care of this so I could go to sleep.

"What's the problem now?" Nichkhun came in shirtless like the god he was. He walked over to Wooyoung and picked at his hair. "Oh god, that is gross..."

"They're so mean to me Khunnie!" Wooyoung fake cried as Nichkhun kept inspecting his hair. I took the opportunity to take a picture of them.

CLICK!

"YES!" The ultimate WooKhun picture. I had it in my hands! "Tiffany will be so proud!"

Then I noticed everybody stopped arguing. I slowly looked up to Nichkhun giving me a scary glare. "...What are you going to do with that picture?"

"Give me your phone." Wooyoung demanded.

"I just like WooKhun pictures! I won't do anything but look at it! Please don't hurt me!" I held onto my phone for dear life. No way was I going to give it up without a fight.

"Oh...Well if that's the case, keep it." Nichkhun the shower and washed Wooyoung's hair. "We thought you were going to post it online."

"...I hope you guys realize how famous I could be if I took pictures and posted them online. You guys should be proud I have such great self control." I praised my self and took another picture of Wooyoung and Nichkhun in the shower. And for you erts out there, no they weren't . 

...No, I didn't wish it either!

"Guys, go to sleep okay? I'm sure we're all tired after today." Nichkhun told the other members and they all walked out grumbling.

"Thanks Nichkhun." I said before walking into my room and climbing into bed. I felt my eyelids growing heavier and I fell into a deep slumber.

~

"Mmmm..." I moaned as my eyes slowly started to open. I yawned and pushed my upper-

..."AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I tried my best to throw Wooyoung off of me but it was no use. He had his legs wrapped around me and everything.

"What the hell happened?!" I didn't even look up to see who it was, I knew everybody ran into my room once I screamed. "WOOYOUNG!"

"Huh?" I saw him slowly look up to my face and his eyes enlarged. "Oh my god!"

"You're disgusting, you're gross, you're sick!" I yelled and threw my pillow at him as he fell off my bed in shock. "How dare you cheat on Nichkhun!"

"What?! I understand everything else but what does Nichkhun have to do with this?!"

"It doesn't matter! What are you doing in my bed?!"

"JANG WOOYOUNG!" Wooyoung whimpered at Jaebum's roaring voice. "Do you care to explain what happened?!"

"Wait! Don't hurt me!" He pleaded. "I was seriously going into her room to complain and I guess I fell asleep on her bed!"

"I hope you realized how stupid that sentence was." Taecyeon said with a dull expression. Man, his voice is raspy...

Speaking of raspy voices. "Hey, do you guys know Big Bang?"

"What does that have to do with anything?!" Junho asked with a crazy look on his face. 

"Well Taecyeon's voice was raspy and that made me think of TOP...And then Big Bang...And..."

"...Did you drug her?!" Chan Sung yelled at poor defenseless Wooyoung.

"No he didn't! I just really like TOP!" I protected Wooyoung from being thrown out the window.

"It's okay Yoobin, we'll find you help one day." Nichkhun said half jokingly and sat next to me, rubbing my head. "Maybe you'll be normal one day..."

"Oh, get off of me!" I brushed his arm off and pouted. They just don't understand fangirls...

"But if Yoobin and I were a couple, they could call us WooYoo! Get it, milk?!" (a/n : wooyoo means milk in korean.)Wooyoung laughed brightly as the other members stood around him, not amused at all. 

"Wooyoung..." Junsu said in a deep, scary voice. 

"We would make you cook as a punishment but that would only hurt us huh?" Jaebum said. 

"Off to the TV we go!" Taecyeon said happily. What was so bad about watching TV?

"NO! NOT THAT!"

"The good always die young..." Nichkhun sighed as I watched the others drag Wooyoung out of the room.

"What are they going to do?" I asked, really worried about what might happen to Wooyoung.

"The worst punishment of all." Nichkhun was close to tears. "Make him watch the opening to BARNEY!"

~