Fix

Tell Me At 2PM

 ChapterSix


..::Yoobin's POV::..

"Hey Yoobin..." I watched Junsu walk in with slumped shoulders. Almost as if he were in pain, he laid down onto the ground and sighed deeply.

"Uhmmm...Why so down Junsu?"

"Who do you think is the best singer in 2PM Yoobin? Swear to God you won't lie..."

Jaebum. "You of course!"

His head turned to me slowly so I could see his eyebrows rise, questioning me. "Oh really..."

But I failed to mention, nobody has to tell you I'm a bad liar, you'll know right away once I do. "Oh yeah, you're a great singer! You're like my favorite in the group!"

"I know I'm not your favorite..." He said softly and I pouted as I looked down at him. 

Junsu is a great singer, he's probably the best in the group and I'm just biased when it comes to Jay. It doesn't seem fair to Junsu that I have to be biased with him so I'll be mature about this.

"I really do think you're...The best singer in 2PM, I honestly do but I admit you're not my favorite."

"That's what everybody thinks right?" His body laid lifelessly on the floor as I continued to watch him sadly. Junsu didn't deserve any of this...

"I don't have popularity, I at variety shows, I don't even...Sometimes I feel as though I shouldn't be in 2PM, like they wouldn't notice if I was gone."

"Nobody would notice if you were gone anyway, why don't you just go home?"

My body twitched at hearing his voice in my head. I shut my eyes tightly and wished for it to go away.

"When I try to be funny on variety shows, I always get bashed on by fans, saying that I hurt their oppas or something..."

"Yah, you think you can just talk to my oppa like that? You think you can really have him? You have some nerve Kim Yoobin!"

Suddenly, my hands reached up to my ears and clutched onto them tightly. If they won't leave, I'll trap them inside until they get sick of me and vanish.

"Yoobin?"

My jaw clenched tightly together and I could feel my ears going numb from the pressure.

"Yoobin!" Junsu grabbed onto me and shook me back to life. My face was covered in drops of sweat and my breathing got faster. Tears started to form in my eyes as I realized I was just hearing voices in my head again.

"Are you okay?!"

"Yeah...Yeah, sorry."I tried to brush it off and concentrate on what Junsu was saying.

"Alright...Well, it's just not fair. Taecyeon doesn't do much but he's still popular! Why, because he had a scandal with Yoona?!"

"Maybe...His body or something...Not that I would know!"

"You're REALLY bad at lying..." Junsu smiled almost sarcastically and played with the carpeting on the floor. 

I hesitated. "Does it really bother you that much?"

"Does what bother me that much?"

"The fact that the others over shadow you? Do you really feel like leaving, and never coming back? You said people wouldn't forget you right?"

His shocked expression was plastered onto his face and stayed there the whole time. I knew I kind of pushed it but I actually wanted to know what Junsu goes through. 

"Well would it matter?"

"Of course it would matter..."

"No, it wouldn't. You're only saying this because I'm here right now. That's what everybody does to me, tell me that people do like me. Just because my feelings might be hurt doesn't mean they can just lie to me like that."

"So what? Would it make you happier if they told you the truth? To tell you that yeah, maybe people don't like you? Isn't telling you a lie better?"

Junsu started to get a little mad, I saw his ear's turning red. "Does it make you happy to point that out? That people just don't like me? Just because you might be bigger fans of the others doesn't mean you can talk to me like this."

"So you want me to lie? Lie to your face and tell you how much I love you? Don't even-"

"Snap out of it Yoobin, it's like you're blaming me for something I didn't even do."

As I started to breathe slower, I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Sorry, just..."

"Just what?"

"People never lied to me. I know that sounds like a good thing but trust me, it's a really bad thing in my case..." I let out a half hearted laugh and gulped down the cold water. "But this isn't about me, it's about you."

"...I just think it's so unfair." He paused for a second. "I have to practice dancing so hard and I just don't get better. Not to sound egotistic but I think my singings great, but JYP doesn't think so. He practically locks me up in the studio."

"Well he's obviously crazy then..." I muttered and took notes on Junsu.

Kim Junsu - underrated jealous singer.

"So is there anyone in particular that gets on your nerves?"

He fidgeted a little and sat up from the ground. "Don't get mad when I say this..."

"...No promises..."

"Jaebum hyung kind of gets on my nerves..." I smiled, thinking of my happy place. Cake, rivers, flowers and what's that? Kim Junsu getting attacked by rabid bunnies?!

"Listen to my explanation before you shoot me." He held up his hands to show me he had good intentions. "He has a bit of an...Ego..."

"Wouldn't anyone have a bit of an ego if they were Park Jaebum?"

"No, no that's not! Would you just!" Junsu started to get angry at how...bitc.hy I was being. "Sorry, go ahead..."

"You should see Jaebum hyung when people compliment him. He just smiles like he already knows and says something like 'Oh yeah, well you know how it is'. What? No, I don't know, and I don't think I'll compliment you again."

"Really? Park Jaebum? REALLY?"

"Really really. And he doesn't take criticism well at all. AT ALL."

"...Well who does?" I said like a stuck up child.

"YOOBIN."

"Sorry sorry!"

"If you tell him his hair's parted weirdly, he'll freak out on you. Like legit, I told him that once and he just gave me this look like he wanted to kill me!"

"...I can't defend him on that one." I sighed and wondered if my baby Jay has more problems then I thought. Maybe he'll need...Anger management?!

"And Taecyeon's someone to watch out for, he's crazy. His ego's bigger then Mars! Ever since that scandal with Yoona, he just got so boastful about everything, it really gets on my nerves."

"Maybe Taecyeon has a different reason."

"Yeah, and maybe not. You should really stop siding with everybody else..."

"Sorry..."

"Don't do that." He grunted and covered his face with his hands.

"Don't do what?"

"Don't try to make me feel guilty, it's actually working."

I giggled a little. "I hope you can hear how sincere I'm being, I really do think from the bottom of my heart you guys are all great people. What you guys probably need is counseling together, ask each other why they act the way they do. They probably get sick of you like you get sick of them."

"...You're really good at this you know that right?"

I smiled. "Thank my mom, she's a professional, way better then me. I guess I just have it in my genes?"

"But it still doesn't make sense. Why would they get sick of me?"

Why would people get sick of other people in this world? Why would everybody just spread hate like they do? Is it really necessary to push each other down and not help each other back up? 

"I don't think I did anything wrong..."

"You just don't get it do you? You act like you're too suave and cool to talk to us. That's probably why right?!"

No. Why didn't I talk? Because I was scared. When everything you say gets poked fun at, you shut everybody else out. And your words die.

"I didn't think I did anything wrong either..." I smiled to cover up my sadness. "But people just don't understand each other I guess..."

"...Are you depressed because of that Ricky kid?"

"What? No, I'm not depressed!" Well half of it was true...I was a little depressed, but it wasn't because of just Ricky. It was everybody else too. 

"You help others too much, you should let other people listen to you."

"Tiffany?!" I heard chaos in the living room. Junsu and I looked over to the closed door nervously. Tiffany's here but what's the big problem?

"You guys really thought I was kidding when I said I would come over and beat you guys up?!"

"We didn't even tie her up to a chair or whatever you said! You're crazy!" I could tell it was Wooyoung who was crying for help.

"And which one of you guys was it? Was you Park Jaebum?! Take advantage of a poor girl like that! Where is she? God, she's probably crying more then she did on that day..."

"I didn't do anything! And what makes you think you can just barge in here?! How did you even get in?!"

"YAH! Don't raise your voice at me! I'm just here to make sure-"

"Tiffany!" I ran over and opened the door to see Tiffany ready to rip Jaebum into shreds. "I'm...I'm fine."

"YOOBIN!" She hugged me and I couldn't remember the last time she did. She's always so busy with SNSD and their activities that we don't really have time to meet each other. "What did they do? Who was it!?"

"It wasn't anyone...What are you doing here?"

"I might have searched for 2PM's address to get here and make sure you're okay..."

"Thanks but I'm really fine..."

"Oh my god, Yoobin!" She plopped onto the couch next to Wooyoung who winced in fear. "I'm not going to hurt you mandoo cheeks, Taeyeon would kill me."

"God, being in your presence makes me scared..." Wooyoung muttered and played with his fingers.

"And Yoobin, let's not do this, please?"

"I'm really not upset! Tiffany, I'm fine, see?" I shot her one of my happiest smiles and watched her make a mean face. 

"Yah, yah, yah...Then why did you hang up the phone yesterday huh? You know I really thought you got or something. If that happens, consider yourselves dead." She pointed to every single one of them as they slowly nodded.

"Well SOMEONE took my phone and shut it off..." I shot Taecyeon a look.

"She was being ridiculous! And who's this stupid Ricky guy? Shouldn't you be mad at HIM not us?"

"Ricky's a stupid as.shole who doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as we do." Tiffany took off her coat and threw it at Wooyoung. "And to be honest, I came here because I got bored and Yoona was just pissing me off...Sorry Taec."

"I don't even like Yoona! What is wrong with you people?!"

"I was kidding, lighten up!" She got up and came over to me with a worried face. "You really have a lot to fix, better get rid of his temper soon..."

"YAH!" Taec only yelled knowing he couldn't attack a girl.

"And Park Jaebum, you better take good care of her, she really-"

"Okay, Tiffany, why don't you go...somewhere else or something okay?" I pushed her into the kitchen before she could say anything to embarrass me. 

"Yoobin! When is it going to be my turn?!" Wooyoung whined and kicked the floor with his legs. "You're last Wooyoung, remember?"

"God, why do we have to have 7 members..." He grumbled to his self but Jay heard it.

"So what, you want us to be a smaller group? Great, how about we split up then?"

"No!" I screamed and realized I let the fan girl in me me pour out. "I mean, that's not what Wooyoung meant, don't jump to conclusions!" They didn't even look back at me, I stood in the kitchen and watched them starting to fight over something stupid.

"Wow, front row seats..." Tiffany came over and sat down on the floor, watching us fight without care for the world. Thanks Tiffany...

"Well he said it!" Jaebum pointed to Wooyoung who looked as if he were about to burst into tears.

"Jay, don't you dare make Wooyoung cry." Nichkhun sternly said in English. Tiffany started to squeal and hold my leg tightly. 

"It's WooKhun!" We both whispered to each other and happily waited to see what would happen next.

"What say you?" Wooyoung asked Khun with his poor English. "What say you Khun?!"

"What, are we taking sides now?" Jaebum stood up as Nichkhun did and I felt the anger rising.

"Jay, stop." Taecyeon said in English and tried to pulled him down onto the couch again.

"Don't tell me what to do. Why, are you on their side now?"

"Oh my..." Taecyeon got up and moved over to Nichkhun and Wooyoung's side of the couch. "Yeah, I guess I am! If you're going to be childish, I will too!"

"Ooo, this is getting good!" Tiffany said only loud enough for me to hear and held onto my leg even tighter in excitement.

"Tiffany, let me go, I have to stop this."

"No, no, no, five more minutes!" I rolled my eyes but 5 more minutes couldn't hurt...Right?

"Why are you being like this hyung? You never yell at me!" Wooyoung asked Jay for answer. "You...I don't even know who you are anymore!"

"You think just because Nichkhun's defending you, you can say whatever you want? Being in this group was the stupidest idea ever!"

Wooyoung burst into tears and I felt my heart stop beating. Sure I've seen some of the other members cry and it didn't make me feel like this. Like I wanted to throw up. 

"...Then maybe you should leave." Chan Sung muttered without making eye contact with Jaebum.

Tiffany let me go and I automatically went over and held onto Jaebum's hand. No, I didn't do it for personal reasons...Kind of...But could you blame me? I wasn't going to let Jaebum run away from 2PM, that's crazy and unreasonable.

"Chan Sung, apologize now." I said without looking at him, I was afraid I would lose the little confidence I have left now.

"What? I didn't even do anything!"

"Chan Sung, apologize to Jaebum." I stood my ground.

"Sorry, god..."

"You're not apologizing, you're just saying words. At least try to mean it."

"I'm. Sorry."

"Wooyoung? Do you have something to say to Jaebum?"

Wooyoung pulled on his hair and lowered his eye contact to the floor. "I'm sorry hyung..."

"And Jaebum, say you're sorry to Wooyoung."

Wooyoung cowered behind Nichkhun, afraid that Jaebum might blow up on him. Or me.

"No way in hell am I saying sorry to him. Why would I? If anyone-"

"I lost a lot of respect for you Jaebum." I said, managing to say it without throwing up the lump in my throat. 

"Shi.t..." I heard Tiffany curse from the kitchen. "This is getting serious..."

"Like I care about what you think about me."

"Yeah, I guess you really don't care about your fan girls huh?" I let go of his hand and looked back at him. "Wooyoung apologized, why can't you apologize? Maybe your egos just a bit too big? I'm sure Wooyoung didn't want to say he was sorry but he did. And who are you? The Park Jaebum I know would never act-"

"Like you know me!" He laughed bitterly. "Do any of you guys actually know me? We came together into this group hoping to reach fame. Great, we did but I guess with great things come bad things too. We started to talk less, we wouldn't see each other, this group is really just a mess!"

"So what?!" I yelled in place of all the other 6 members. "Life comes with bad things too! And with bad things come good things, just like you said! The Park Jaebum I know or at least think I know, wouldn't give up like this!"

"Well nobody knows shi.t about what I have to do! I have to bboy, sing, dance, rap, what the hell was JYP thinking giving me all this to do?! Do any of you guys even bother to make sure I'm okay? Maybe I didn't contact you guys but I always made sure I saw you guys eat before going to sleep! For all I know, you guys probably wouldn't have known if I dropped dead!"

Nobody said anything or made eye contact with each other. I looked at Tiffany behind Jaebum who stared with eyes wide open. 

"Sorry hyung." Nichkhun's arm came up behind me and touched Jaebum's shoulder. "I...WE should have known something was going on."

"Yeah, well you didn't." Jaebum's tears fell onto my toes. 

"This is probably as far as we were supposed to go." 

Jaebum's words hit everybody. It was like a ripple effect that never stops. Once you think it's over, it's hits you again...And again...

"Are you...What are you saying?" Junsu asked in fear.

"This obviously isn't going to work. Let's just face it, JYP was right. 2PM's not going to work out."

"Don't say that..." My voice cracked and I held onto Jaebum's white shirt tightly, planning not to let go any time soon. "2PM will never end..."

"Oh come on...We're not just a boy group you can-"

"That's right, you guys aren't a boy group, you guys are brothers. You guys are supposed to stick together even when things get a little hard. Why are you planning to quit now?"

"You think you can fix this?" Jaebum smirked.

"And yes, Park Jaebum, what do you hate the most?" The MC asked.

"Uhhhh....I really can't take it when a girl cries. If she told me to go jump off a bridge while crying, I would probably do it."


Good thing I watched the interview.

"Just give me a little more time..." I tried to cry and it was easier then I thought. "Just...Just a bit more time..."

I peeked and saw Jaebum's eyes grow larger. "Okay, okay! Stop crying!"

"I just want a bit more time and you guys will be fine!" I sobbed to push him a little further.

"Yeah, okay! Fix us, whatever! Just stop crying!"

I smiled sweetly. "Okay!" I skipped off into my room with Junsu. "Come on, your sessions almost over!"

"Not even..." I heard Jaebum mutter before I shut the door.

"You think they'll be okay out there? Alone?" I asked Junsu after thinking about leaving them out there.

"Don't worry, that was a small fight compared to the ones we have. Great job Yoobin, you really beat some sense into him."

I smiled and realized I'm not here to make money or be happy being this close to 2PM anymore. 

"No problem, I'm here to fix you guys now..."

~

a/n - 8 comments & i'll update^^