Jaaaaaaayyyyyy

Tell Me At 2PM

 ChapterThree


..::Yoobin's POV::..

And the door suddenly slammed open.

"It's 12PM and I NEED TO TALK." Jaebum held onto my shoulders and gave me a threatening glare. I slowly nodded and told him to make his self comfortable.

Man, I was going to sleep in today too. My second day as 2PM's therapist. I wonder what the fan girls will say once they find out a Hottest is their own little therapist. Wow, let's see how this works out.

I watched Jaebum run over to my bed and body slam onto it without any enthusiasm. "I'M SO STRESSED!"

"And why are you stressed Jay?" Because I'm so cool, I whipped out my glasses and tied my hair into a high bun. That's what people in movies do, right? In my right hand I held the pen and in my left, I held a notebook soon to be filled with 2PM's problems.

Hahaha...I wonder how much the notebook would sell on eBay? 'A book filled with our boys' problems'. Nah, I'm not that cruel.

After staring at his back for a couple of seconds, I saw him sit up on the bed, leaning against the wall.

"You know, why do groups need a leader anyway? They have a maknae but that's solely based on age. I know I'm the oldest but I don't have the endurance to take care of these...FREAKS!"

I jotted down his problems under 'Park Jaebum - y stressed out leader'. "How was the leader chosen?"

"JYP just asked who was the oldest and when he found out it was me, he just put all this responsibility on me!"

"What kind of responsibility?" 

"I have to get the mail, I have to buy groceries, I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING!" He emphasized each 'I' to let me know it was him who did everything.

"Don't the others have different responsibilities too?"

"These crap heads don't do anything!" It's...This is a..."

"This is a conspiracy!" I cracked up at how I knew Jaebum's famous line from watching 2PM's variety shows.

"Yes, it's a conspiracy! Thank you! You're a smart girl!" My smile shined happily knowing Park Jaebum just complimented me.

"And you know, I have bboying to do, I have 2PM to worry about, heck, I'm lucky if I get an hour to sleep!"

"Ooo, you mean Art of Movement?!" I jumped in my sit like I was the one who needed help. "You guys are so awesome! I love ChaCha!"

Jaebum stared at me like I was the one animal in the zoo that was horrifyingly disfigured. You know, the kind of animals in the zoo that you almost feel bad for because everybody wonders why it's not extinct yet. It's a cruel world out there...

I calmed my self down and acted like I was writing something important in my notebook. Then he suddenly burst out into laughter.

"You're funny, you know that?" My whole body felt energized and I smiled back to him.

"Thanks..." I whispered and straightened my self out. I sat on my chair, hugging my knees. "So, what else bothers you Jay?"

"I like the way you say Jay...Say it again."

This time, I looked at him like HE was the disfigured animal. "...Jay..."

"Jjjjjjjjjaaaaay...." He stretched out his name as I gave him a concerned look. 

"No, you should stretch out the end. Jaaaaayyyyyyy..."

"That does sound better!" He jumped in excitement and kept saying his name. "Jaaaaayyyyy..."

"WHOOPS! TIME'S UP!" Wooyoung slammed open the door and you could see his veins popping out of his neck. "I NEED AIDING!"

"Jang Wooyoung, what do you like better? Jjjjjjjaaaaaay or Jaaaaaayyyyy?"

Wooyoung gave Jaebum a disgusted look for a minute till he shook his head. "Nevermind, you need it more then me. But when is his time over?! I want to talk too! Want to talk, want to talk, want to talk!" He whined like a little baby that got his candy taken away.

"Sorry Wooyoung, you texted back last. Everybody gets half an hour so just sit tight okay?"

He pouted cutely and puffed out his cheeks. Instantly, I giggled like a creep and felt super happy. He was just so cute, I felt like I had to give in! If he keeps that off, I'll bite his cheeks off.

"Nuh uh, out!" Jaebum pushed Wooyoung out and shut the door, locking it. "You almost fell for it didn't you?"

"Fell for what?" I snapped out of it and pretended like I had no idea what Jaebum was talking about. Pretended like I was captivated by Wooyoung's cute mandoo cheeks. Hah...You think stuffing would burst out if you popped his cheeks? 

...Anyway. "So Jaebu-"

"It's 'Jaaaaaayyyyy' whenever you address me."

I smiled knowing that Jaebu-...Jaaaaayyyyy acknowledged me, even though I'm just a fan girl. 

"So Jaaaaaaayyyy, anything else?"

He looked up to the ceiling and pondered to his self. "My height. Everybody thinks I'm short. I'm not! I'm 170 cm. for god's sake, I'm taller then most boys right?!"

"I, Kim Yoobin, will speak the truth and only the truth as a Park Jaebum fan girl. You-"

"You're my fan?!"

"...I don't know."

Crap. Poop. Cupcakes. He probably thinks I'm a weird freak now. 

"Jaywalker!" 

I giggled at Jay's ego. "ANYWAY, maybe I am a bit of a fan. 170 cm. is 5 feet 7 inches right?"

"Right! American style!" He high fived me. "That's not short at all."

"I'm 5'7 too!" I exclaimed and his smile slowly disappeared. "...Sorry."

"Nah, it's cool. Just girls prefer taller guys like Taecyeon you know? He's 185 cm.! Correct me if I'm wrong but he's a giant!" 

"So do they make fun of you?"

"ALL THE TIME. And on TV shows too, they always point out that I look just so short next to Taecyeon and Chan Sung." He said in a mocking voice and rolled his eyes. "I'm not short, they're just tall."

"Exactly, we would be tall in a room full of not so lucky people." 

"Exactly my point!" He gasped and collapsed onto the bed. "And you know what else? Nichkhun, he just pisses me off."

Something in my body told me to grab the closest object and smash it repeatedly onto his head. But because I'm mature, I held my self back. "...You...Nichkhun huh?" I fidgeted and felt like I was going to throw up. Nobody messes with my Thai prince...

"Let me guess, you like Nichkhun?" I lifted up my shoulders and held my hands up to say 'Hey, I'm a girl'. "Can you blame us?"

"Just...He gets to do everything and anything without getting bashed on."

Stop. Halt. ...What's another word for stop?

"Are you kidding me?! You know how many girls out there hate him just because he has a lot of fan girls?! Park Jaebum, you're the leader, at least defend your team mates!" I stood up and threw the notebook onto the floor.

Jaebum's eyes enlarged in fright and leaned his body back. "I'm...Sorry?"

Realizing what I did, I picked up the notebook gently and sat back down, calming my self down. "Sorry, Nichkhun's a...Weak spot."

"No offense but that's exactly it. He winks, everybody loves him. He drinks from a straw cutely, everybody just dies. If I winked on a show, netizens will attack me saying how I'm copying Nichkhun or whatever."

"What?!" I shouted and pouted. "I loved that wink! That was the whole point of Idol Army! Watch Jaebum's wink!"

While I protested silently, Jaebum laughed at my outburst and played with his hair. "There's just never a time when Nichkhun isn't cute."

"Yeah there is." I said boldly and took a deep breath in, knowing I'm kind of bashing on Nichkhun but the truth is the truth. "In the music video for 'Again and Again', he looked a little weird with his short hair."

"That's one time."

I didn't say anything when I couldn't think of another time.

"Does anyone else piss you off?"

"Taecyeon."

I bit my lip and prevented my self from defending him. I'm sure any Hottest would understand. If your parents said something mean about 2PM, you would jump onto their backs and choke them till they apologized. 

...Or something like that.

"My Ear's Candy Taecyeon?!"

"You know, you can't be a Jaywalker if you like every single one of us."

"Sorry, didn't get the rule book." I stuck out my tongue. 

"Taecyeon has this scandal with Yoona and..." Jaebum kept talking but I zoned out.

Yoona. SNSD Yoona.

I hated her with a passion. Something about her I just don't like. I love SNSD, just not her. No, I don't hate her because she has a scandal with Taecyeon. I only hate her because Tiffany told me how Yoona treats her badly. Yes, Tiffany from SNSD, we used to be best friends in America.

"Well?"

"Huh?" I'm surprised I'm not drooling yet.

"Weren't you listening?"

"Sorry, I was imagining ways to kill Yoona. Go on."

"What? Don't tell-"

BEEP!

The timer went off and noticed the clock read 12:30. "Sorry Jay, your times up."

"What? Conspiracy! I'm coming back tomorrow!"

"Here." I handed him a sheet of paper. "Just write down a time next to your name."

"Tomorrow, 2 o'clock, you better be ready for a full out rant."

He walked out and felt my heart beat fast.

"Can you feel my heartbeat?" I sang and giggled to my self. I'm just a fan girl listening to 2PM's problems.

~