Complications

Tell Me At 2PM

 ChapterOne


..::Yoobin's POV::..

"Wait, you don't understand!" I shouted for the fifth time as Jaebum grabbed my arm and dragged me into their dorm to do...Whatever these psycho celebrities do to innocent girls like me. "I'll call the police!"

"Nice try babe." Jaebum held up my cell phone and noticed my pockets felt empty. "When...How?!"

"Now come on!" Deafeated, I walked up the stairs with 2PM and watched as Nichkhun pulled out the keys to the dorm.

"God, move Wooyoung." Nichkhun pushed Wooyoung out of the way and opened the door. "Stupid poopie head..." Real mature Wooyoung...

"You know, you guys are really mean. I know I'm the maknae but at least let me go in first ONCE." Chan Sung rolled his eyes and threw his bag onto the couch, collapsing on the floor. "And what does a guy have to do to get some food around here?"

"Stop complaining and make food then." Taecyeon walked into his room and slammed the door. 

"Don't slam the doors!" Junho said from behind me as I stood there, frozen in shock. 

2PM does need a therapist, not me. My mom is a therapist, so maybe listening and solving issues is in my blood but this is NOT what I signed up for. Where's JYP anyway?!

"You think you can tell me what to do? I'm your hyung, listen to ME." Taecyeon opened the door and poked out his enraged little head.

"Oh please, you don't even act like one." Junho kept complaining and stomped over to the kitchen. "Can you pour me a glass of juice Jay hyung?"

"What do I look like to you, your personal waiter? Get it yourself!" 

"What the hell is stuck up your as.s? I was just asking a question!"

"Guys, just move if you're going to fight, I need something to drink too!" Junsu decided to run into the fight and soon, 7 guys were fighting.

"I want juice too! FEED ME TOO!"

"Orange juice! Hand me the orange juice!"

"Get it yourself, you have two hands that-"

"STOP!" I shouted as loud as I can and shut my eyes to make it all go away. My heart thumped so hard, I could feel it all throughout my body."I get it, you guys have personal issues to work out, just..." I opened my eyes and wondered what my mom would do in this situation.

I know, I'll call JYP! I took out the business card he handed me earlier and dialed the number. It rung once and he answered. "Hello?"

"JYP? What the hell is going on?! These boys just...Took me to their dorm!"

"Oh god...You mean 2PM don't you? Look, could you just calm them down PLEASE? I'll be there soon. Okay, thanks, bye!" 

And he hung up. Just like that, he let me drown in this...Ocean of complaints.

"Oh, so you want an easy way out huh? You have no idea what we're capable of doing to you missy." Jaebum said to me in a nasty voice.

"Please, just don't me..."

...Is what I wanted to say.

Instead, I grabbed the seven dining chairs and made a circle. I pulled up a box to sit on and motioned for them to come over. They hesitantly came over and sat down and they looked a little scared.

They think they're scared, they should think about how scared I am.

"Alright, now we're going to do this professionally." I smiled and made eye contact with every single one of them. "Jaebum will start and he'll target one person that has done wrong to him. Then that person will pick someone else and so on. Jaebum?"

"Why does the leader always get to start..." Chan Sung mumbled but I held Jaebum back from saying anything else.

"Just. GO." I gritted through my teeth and Jaebum cleared his throat.

"I don't have one person, it's all of them."

"Who pisses you off the most then?"

"All of them."

"But who does it often?"

"All of them."

"Well we're not getting anywhere so Junho, why don't you start?"

"Thank you." Junho eyed every single one of the members and stopped at Taecyeon. "I'd like to call Taecyeon to the stand."

"This isn't court you idiot." Nichkhun grumbled and looked pissed off just hearing his voice.

"I was just joking, god."

"Khun, don't talk when Junho's trying to talk. Junho, go ahead." I said and I could feel Nichkhun burning holes into my head. Yay, 2PM hates me.

"It's just so unfair. Taecyeon doesn't even have to practice a lot and he still looks good. If you watch the live performances, he just raps so well even though he doesn't practice a lot. I practice dancing and singing all day and I still don't shine like Taecyeon."

"Is it true Taecyeon? Do you not practice as hard as the others?"

"Oh please, I practice hard, you just don't see me. I'm a rapper, you're a singer, it's different how we practice."

"Yeah but you're still more popular then me, and I'm the better dancer."

"Hey! I'm a great dancer!" 

"Taecyeon, this is coming from a big fan girl, Junho does excel in the dancing field. But you're a great rapper."

"Whatever..." Taecyeon slumped back into his chair and Junho took a deep breath and let it out.

"Alright, you're next Taecyeon."

"...Nichkhun..."

Nichkhun muttered something in Thai and glared at Taecyeon who gave him a mean look back.

"It's so...Nichkhun is just a pretty face. He can do whatever he wants because everybody just LOVES him." Junho agreed with Taecyeon by nodding and Nichkhun just scoffed.

"And plus, Nichkhun can have scandals but I can't?! You know how much netizens bash on Family Outing because of me and Yoona?! Me and Yoona-"

"It's 'Yoona and I.'" Chan Sung corrected his grammar and Taecyeon stood up form his seat and attacked Chan Sung.

"YAH! OK TAECYEON!" I pulled him back and noticed I was stronger then I thought. He stumbled back and fell onto his chair. Everybody stared in awe and embarrassed, I sat down and fixed my hair. "Anyway, go on Taecyeon."

"...Yoona and I are just good friends, and the PD makes us seem closer then we really are! I can't have a scandal with Yoona but Nichkhun can with Victoria?!"

"That's for a show! We Got Married is supposed to be filled with love and compassion!" Nichkhun retorted.

"Doesn't matter! Everybody makes a big deal when I do it, but not Nichkhun!"

"Good, now Nichkhun, who do you want to target?"

"Junsu."

"Of course..." Junsu sighed and waited for Nichkhun to complain.

"All Junsu has to do is practice dancing, that's it. He's good at singing, it just comes to him naturally! I have to practice singing, dancing and rapping! Then I have to go on stupid shows and show my oh so cute aegyo THAT I HATE DOING!"

"..." Nobody said anything in response to Nichkhun's emotional break down. 

"And fan girls are extra crazy these days. No, Victoria and I are NOT married in real life, no she's not my ideal type, NO I DON'T WANT TO WINK FOR YOU!"

"That was really good Nichkhun." I patted him on the back and pointed to Junsu. "Your turn."

"Jaebum hyung..."

"Bullshi.t..." Jaebum cursed in english. 

"Hey! Don't curse!" I scolded him in english and he hid his surprised face not too well.

"You speak english?" Taecyeon said with a slight accent. 

"I used to live in he USA but that's not important." I replied and went back to speaking Korean. "Go ahead Junsu."

"Jaebum hyung is just good at everything. Signing, dancing, rapping, he even bboys, he has muscles, girls just love him."

I moved around uncomfortably knowing I was guilty. I am a die hard Jaebum fan.

"I'm good at singing, why don't I have fangirls too? People just forget about me! Am I forgettable?!"

"No way! You're voice is amazing!"

"Thank you!" I gave him a thumbs up and he gave me one back with a light smile on his face.

"Jaebum, since you want to be immature, I'll make it easier for you. What pisses you off about Wooyoung?"

"Hey! Don't pick on-" Wooyoung pointed to me with a mad face but Jaebum cut in.

"Oh, Wooyoung." Jaebum said his name like it tasted awful on his tongue. "He just doesn't listen. I say practice, he says play."

"That was one time, ONE TIME! We practice for 6 hours straight!"

"Wooyoung, you'll get your chance. Jay?"

"Wooyoung always does his cheap dances and I think it's sickening. Just stop. You over do it Wooyoung."

"STOP!" Everybody looked over to the front door which was slammed open and JYP standing there with red eyes and veins on his forehead sticking out. "What..."

"What is this?!" He walks over and looks at us. 

"You...You did this?!" He pointed to me and I stood up frightened. "Well, I guess you could say that..."

"Come over here." He dragged me over to the kitchen where the boys couldn't hear us. "I'll pay you a great amount of money, plus a room, if you agree to become their own little therapist."

"No, I really couldn't-"

"We're talking big money."

I thought about how I kind of did need the money. When JYP picked me up form the streets, I was actually on my way to find a job somewhere.

"...Okay, I'll do it." JYP fist pumped and skipped towards the door. "Meet your new therapist, Kim Yoobin!" He waved to the boys and went over to the door.

"Wait, hyung-" Wooyoung said.

"HALLELUJAH!"

~