Chapter Four-Surrounded by six boys Part Two-

Fall In Love With An Angel

Huh…only two subscribers…I’m such a failure…please…can someone subscribe my story and please also comment???

By the way, thanks NewWorlds for commenting~~that really means so much for me…T.T

Your comment makes me feel happy and have more energy in writing this story…and I promise you, I’ll write this story until COMPLETE! And also my fanfics !

-Sigh-hwaiting author-nim…

So…Let the story begin!

Chapter Four-Surrounded by six boys Part Two-

“I told you many times before! N.O! NO! No fight!” Soo Rin crossed her arm and pointed at Tao with her finger.

“I-I’m just protecting a kid…” Tao lowered down his head and replied.

“What again this time? Bullied by a gang?” Soo Rin raised her eyebrow and stared at Tao.

“Yeah! He’s a kid that lives near my house with his grandfather. His grandfather is sick and you can’t expect an old man who’s sick to work right?” Tao stopped and Soo Rin nodded her head. “So, that kid is the one who go out to work.”

“Work? What can a kid do?”

“He collects aluminum tin, cardboard and many other things.” Tao let out a sigh.

“And he bring all the things he collected to sell?”

“Yeah…And today when I was walking to school (A/N: Tao lives nearby the school), I saw a gang bullying him.”

“So you go and protect the kid? By punching the gang?” (A/N: Wow, this is so dramatic, are you filming some ‘Super Hero’ movie?

“Yeah…But one of them hit me, and…blood came out.”

A/N: Oopsie, super hero was hit by the bad guy!!!Man… I guess I’m the director of the ‘Super Hero’ movie…

“Why don’t you go to the hospital?”

“This isn’t a big deal. It’s only a small bruise.” Tao smirked and replied.

“……” Soo Rin only rolled her eyes at him.

“Come on, come on! Let’s go to the canteen! I’m starving!” Tao quickly changed the topic and pulled Soo Rin to the canteen.

Tao POV

Is she worrying about me? That means she cares about me…Aish! What am I thinking? Stop it Tao, she only treat you as a friend!

But usually couple starts from friend…

Aish! STOP IT!!! Stop thinking of her!

But…stop thinking of her is a very hard thing to do…

Soo Rin POV

“Oh! They’re over there!” Whenever there were girls, means that Luhan and the others were around the area.

A/N: Poor guys, surrounded by girls…T.T Let go my sehunnie! *Overacting again…*

“Oppa, I go buy some food, what do you want?”

“Hmm…Seafood noodles, thanks!”

“Okay! You go meet them first, I’ll be right there!”

Tao nodded his head and walked towards the table where Luhan and the others were eating.

Because Tao suddenly appeared, all the fangirls screamed very loud until the screaming echoed in the canteen.

May god bless the students and the ajuhmma in the canteen that their eardrum didn’t burst…

“Ajuhmma, two seafood noodles!” When it’s my turn, I quickly ordered the food.

“Here you go, 1,400 won.” After I paid the money for the food, I grabbed the two bowls of noodles and hurried walked towards the table where they’re sitting.

Suddenly someone pushed me from behind and I fell to the floor and splash. The seafood noodles splashed on me.

“Oops, sorry. I didn’t saw you!” Choi Eun Mi smiled at me and said.

“I don’t really consider that as a sorry…” I took off the seafood and vegetables that were hanging on my hair.

“Soo Rin, you’re okay?” Luhan ran to me and asked me with his worry face.

“Here, let me clean your face.” Suho took out his handkerchief from his pocket and helped me to clean my face.

“Do you need to go to the nursery office? I think hospital is better. Let’s go check, I really scare if the hot soup burn your skin…” Sehun blew cold air from his mouth at my burning skin.

“I’m okay…No need to worry about me…”

“Yah! Choi Eun Mi! I think you’re prepared to die right? Even though I won’t punch girl but right now I’m going to punch you! And I’m punching your stupid and fake face!” Tao walked towards Eun Mi with anger but luckily Suho stopped him.

“Choi Eun Mi, I’m going to report this to the discipline board.” Sehun stared at her with his cool face and said.

“Why are you guys helping her? She’s only a b*****” Choi Eun Mi looked at them with her pity face but when she looked at me, she only looked at me with her –you’re such a failure- face.

“How dare you called her b*****!!!!” Tao clenched his fist and ran towards Eun Mi but fortunately Suho stopped him just in time.

“Yah! Even though you punch her, you still can’t solve the problem!”

“Let me settle this problem…” Kris stood up from his seat and walked towards Eun Mi.

------------------

A/N: Prepare to die Choi Eun Mi!!!

Haha…Sorry I’m overacting again…>.<

So…how’s the chapter? Hope you guys like it~~~

And comment please~~~~~