Chapter Sixteen.Half-Is it a Dream?

Fall In Love With An Angel

I was walking in our school campus. Walking while enjoying the scenes in our school seem to be a habit for me by now.

"Soo Rin." When I came to the school's lake, I saw someone sat on a bench near the lake and called my name.

"Who are you?" I asked. I can't see the person's face since his back is facing me.

"Shhh...Why don't we just enjoy this scene?" The person chuckled and said.

"....." I stared at his back. Is he Luhan? He looks like Luhan thought.

I walked towards him but stopped because he suddenly said. " Just stand there please."

"No, I won't stand still unless you tell me who you are." I said.

"I won't." The person let out a sigh and said.

"Are you Luhan?"

"....."

"Kris? Oh well, it's impossible right? Since Kris is sooo tall." I talked and talked, not even noticing the person stood up from the bench and are now wlaking towards me.

"Princess, you need to be quiet." The person laughed and kissed my lips.

I woke up in a sudden.

Who is that guy? I didn't even see his face. Ergh,

"And why did I feel so real? Is it even a dream?"

.....

"Aish, what am I thinking? Let's just sleep and hopefully I won't dream those dreams again."

And slowly, Soo Rin went into another sweet dream ( of course not those dreams again. )

 

But Soo Rin never knows, there's many problems waiting for her behind....

Behind her 'dreams.'

 

....

A/N: That's the reason why I put it half coz it's really short?!

And so sorry for not updating like for years...

I'm just very busy with school stuffs and more...

Haha, please don't unsubscribe this story.

I swear, I'll update this story until COMPLETE!