Chapter Five-She's our girl

Fall In Love With An Angel

 

Oh Yeah~4 subscribers~~ THANKS GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH! And in this chapter may have many POV~~~ Have fun reading~~~Muacks!

Chapter Five-She’s our girl-

“Let me settle this problem…” Kris stood up from his seat and walked towards Eun Mi.

“Op-oppa…What do you want to do?” Eun Mi stared at Kris with her –don’t you dare to touch me-face.

“What I want to do…is…” Kris stared at her with his scary face.

‘I never saw Kris’s such scary before…’ Luha looked at Kris with his –you sure this is Kris? - face.

 ‘Slap!’ A loud slap echoed in the air…

Eun Mi covered her burning face and widened her eyes and looked at Kris with her blank expression.

“Hyung….” Tao and the others looked shock too.

‘I never dreamt that someone dares to slap her…’ I looked at Eun Mi and then at Luhan, Suho, Tao, Sehun and Baekhyun. They also looked blank, maybe because Kris slapped a girl who no one dares to slap her.

“Yah! KRIS! How dare you slap me! Do you know who I am?”

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know.” Kris replied her coldly.

“Why are you helping her?” Choi Eun Mi shot daggers at me.

“Because she’s our girl.”

Does he know what is he talking about?

“Let’s go to the nursery office.” Kris turned his head away and carried me with a bridal style and walked out the canteen with Luhan and the others following behind.

“You’ll pay for it and you…Kwon Soo Rin…your nightmare will start…” Eun Mi clenched her fist and murmured.

“Urm…Kris…” I felt quite uncomfortable since he’s carrying me with a bridal style and on the way to the nursery office everyone are staring at us.

“Yeah? Are you okay? Did she hurt you?” Kris looked at me with his brown sparkling eyes.

OMG! He’s totally a different guy from just now!

“Erm…Yeah…I’m okay…”

He gave me a warm smile and I can felt my face is burning hot...

“You sure you’re okay? Your face is so red…” Kris looked at me with his worried face.

Damn it! “Erm…Yeah yeah, I’m okay….”

Kris POV

I never care a girl like that before… she’s the first girl I care so much…well…of course I do care my mother…

I have to admit that she’s such a beautiful girl…I don’t really know anything about her since I only met her a few days ago…

But she’s different from the others girls, she doesn’t like fangirling, and she doesn’t really like girlish things…

When I saw what Eun Mi did to her, I can’t control my anger. I walked towards Eun Mi and guess what…I slapped her.

I never did such things to someone before…and this is the first time I slapped a girl, and it’s because of another girl whom I only know for a few days…

I can say that I have a different feeling when I was around her. Every girl kept on asking me question, about me, my family and whatever, but she…she always sits there quietly (not really quiet since Luhan is sitting beside her…), she doesn’t asked any question, seems like she doesn’t really interests on me…and that makes me feel….

Disappointed?

Heart Break?

Gosh…What am I thinking about?

I must be crazy. I won’t like her. I won’t.

Luhan POV

I don’t really like the feeling when I saw Kris carrying Soo Rin in a bridal style…

I wanted to pull Kris away from her.

I wanted to be the one and only one that care about Soo Rin.

I wanted her as my own.

No! No! Luhan, you must be crazy…She can’t be yours!!!

She’s your sister!

Right….She’s my sister…Now, stop thinking of her.

Suho POV

I have a really bad feeling about this…Seeing Kris carrying Soo Rin makes my heart break…

I hope I am the one that could protect her…

Tao POV

Damn it! If I didn’t called Soo Rin to buy noddles for me, that b**** Choi Eun Mi will not have the chance to push her and make her like that!

I’m so sorry…

Sehun POV

Can he let go of Soo Rin?

Choi Eun Mi, I won’t forgive you.

Baekhyun POV

This is so bad…

I hate this feeling inside my heart…

I feel like there have many needles poking my heart.

I can feel pain.

I can feel the jealousy inside my heart.

But why do I feel jealous?

A/N: Okay…This is their feeling when Kris was carrying Soo Rin…Sorry if it’s complicated…

-BACK TO SOO RIN POV-

--Nursery Office—

“Songsaenim, can you check whether she got injured or not?” Kris put me on the bed and said to Miss. Kim who was sitting beside.

“What happened?”

“It’s because of Choi Eun Mi.” Luhan replied the teacher.

“That girl again?” Miss. Kim shook her head and took out the first-aid kid from the drawer near her table.

“What is the meaning that girl again?” Tao whispered to Suho but all of us still can heard what he said.

“Many girls come here before, and they were injured, and it’s quite serious. And they told me it was all because of that girl.” Miss. Kim helped me to put some medicine on my skin while talking to them.

“Miss.Kim, you mean, Eun Mi hurt them?” This girl was crazy…

“I think so, once there was a girl who was hit by a flower pot, and one girl fell down the staircase. And Eun Mi was the one who throw the flower pot to the girl and she’s also the one who pushed the girl down the stairs.”

“I told the discipline teacher about her. But since she’s our principal’s daughter, the discipline teacher doesn’t dare to punish her…” Miss. Kim shrugged and continued.

“She’s our school principal’s daughter?” This is big news for me…

“Oh…You guys don’t know?” Miss. Kim looked at us and we all shook our head.

“If she’s not the principal’s daughter, she was not eligible to enter this school.”

“Right…Her results are worst…” Sehun furrowed his brow and said.

“And…She’s in the first class.” Luhan continued.

“This is all because of the principal?” Kris asked.

Miss. Kim only nodded her head.

 “Why did you know so many things about her?” Tao asked Miss. Kim with his innocently.

“I’m her sister.”

“What?!” The seven of us screamed out loud like we saw a ghost just now. But this news is scarier than seeing a ghost…

“But…Miss. Kim, you’re not Choi, you’re Kim?”

“We’re not the same mother. And she’s following her father but I’m following my mother.”

Right…The principal is Choi…

“Shhh…Keep this as a secret!” Miss. Kim blinked her eyes at us and put her finger on her lips.

“Nae…” All of us nodded our head.

“So…Eun Mi knows that you’re her sister?”

“Of course she knows…Because of her mother, my mother and I were chased out by my father. I can worked in this school is because my father wanted to apologize on what he did before.”

So…This is Miss. Kim’s past…

“Of course I won’t forgive him….”

“Then why are you staying here? You’re here to revenge?”

“Revenge? I never think about that…Even though I really hate them, I don’t want to revenge…And I know my mother won’t like it.” Miss. Kim blinked her eyes at us again.

“…………” A long silence.

“Maybe you guys can say I’m here to help Eun Mi cleaned away all her messy works…Okay, you’re alright, just some skin was burn, but don’t worry, it’s not serious. And here’s a cream for your skin, applied it at night. Your skin will recover after a few days. You guys no need to worry!”

---------------------------------------

So…Miss. Kim is a teacher in the nursery office! And she’s Eun Mi’s sister. Even though they’re not the same mother…but still they have some relationship….

Please support my story!!!! And also comment! And subscribe!

So…

Actually I was planning to let Kris together with Soo Rin, but many people vote Luhan….-sigh- I don’t know!!!!!

God….Save me….

-Sigh- Let’s just let the story go on by itself….

Fighting EXO!

I can’t wait for their comeback!!!!

**Ukiss Standing Still is great!**