Chapter Thirteen-The first date with Daehyun-

Fall In Love With An Angel

---After school---

“Okay class. School ended.” Mr. Kim, our history teacher closed his book and said.

“Good……Bye…..Mr…….Kim….”

All the students packed their bags and walked out the classroom.

“Luhan, I got something to do, so I’m not going home with you guys.”

“Oh...Okay.” Luhan looked at me and nodded his head.

“Bye guys!” I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to the school gate.

“Daehyun oppa!” I waved at Daehyun who was standing under a tree.

“Soo Rin!” He waved back at me and smiled.

“Why do you want to meet me?”

“Shh….This is a secret….Come with me.” He winked at me and grabbed my hand.

“Oppa, where are you going?” I asked him.

“Just come with me.”

Suddenly Daehyun stopped from running and my nose hit his back.

“Ouch…”

“Oops, sorry…Are you okay?” Daehyun stared at me and asked.

“Yeah…I’m…Okay…” I smiled at him and said.

*My face must be very red…*

“We’re here!” Daehyun smiled at me and said.

I looked up and saw ‘Destiny’ on top of the shop.

“Come in.” Daehyun grabbed my hand and opened the door.

“What is this place?”

“This is my secret place.” He winked at me and said.

“………” Please don’t wink at me again!!!

“Please order.” The waitress walked to our table and gave us the menu.

“Hmmm….Give me one mango pudding. You?”

“Erm…Carrot orange juice. Thanks.”

“That’s all.” Daehyun passed the menu to the waitress and said.

“This shop’s dessert is very good. When I’m in primary, I always come here with my friends.”

“I never come here before…”

“Well…Actually not many people know this place…I came here so many times, but I never bring a girl come here before…”

“Really? ”

 “Yeah...” He rubbed his neck nervously.

--After having our tea time--

“So...Where are we going right now?”

“Do you know how to play ice skate?”

“Ice skate? I'm in that thing...”

“Good! Then we're going ice skating!”

“What?!”

“Let me teach you! I'm quite professional in ice skating.” Daehyun smirked at me and said.

 “And now...We're here!” Daehyun shouted excitedly and grabbed me to the skating rink.

“I...Don't feel like I want to skate...” I smiled awkwardly at him and said.

“Don't worry! I'll teach you!Come on!”

“B-But...”

“Wear this ice skating shoes.” Daehyun passed me an ice skating shoes and said.

“Okay...” Right now, I can't say no but only wear the shoes and ice skating with him...

“Soo Rin, ppali!” Daehyun waved at me and then I noticed that he's already standing inside the skating rink.

“Wait me...” I tried my best to stand up and walked towards Daehyun unstablely...

*Stupid ice skating shoes making me feeling embarrass...*

“Hold on my hands, then you won't fall.” Daehyun gave me his hand and said.

“Oh...Okay...” I held on his hands and felt the warm from his hands.

“Let's take a picture first.” Daehyun took his phone out and said.

“Okay...” He let go of my hand and I nearly can't balanced myself but luckily I held on his waist.  

“Soo Rin, you're okay?” Daehyun quickly asked me.

“Erm...I guess...” I smield awkwardly at him and said.

“Smile!”

I smiled and he took a photo of us.

*I never dreamt that I'm right now dating with Daehyun, my crush...*

♦♦♦

“Ding ding.” Luhan's phone made a voice, telling him that he got a message.

“Who's that?” Luhan came out from the bathroom and opened his phone.

Jung Daehyun

“A message from Daehyun?” He opened the message.

“!” He threw the phone on his bed.

Daehyun sent him a photo of Soo Rin and him...

“Luhan, what's with the screaming?” Kris opened Luhan's room door and asked.

“Nothing. I saw a cockroach on my bed. ” He lied. He didn't want Kris to know that Soo Rin and Daehyun were dating.

“Oh...I made some coffee, want some?” Kris smiled and asked.

“No thanks.” Luhan shook his head at Kris and said.

“Alright then.” Kris nodded his head and exited his room.

*Damn it Jung Daehyun...What do you want from her...* Luhan laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

♦♦♦

“Wow...This is so...tired...” Soo Rin took off her skating shoes and said.

“But it's fun right?” Daehyun winked at her and said.

“Yeah...”

“Oh...It's already seven. Why don't we had our dinner in the restaurant over there?” Daehyun said while he pointed to a restaurant nearby.

“Sure. But give me make a phone call first.” Soo Rin said and took out her phone and dailed Luhan.

“Yeobusaeyo?” Luhan picked up the phone.

“Luhannie, it's me. Soo Rin. I won't be back for dinner. So you guys don't need to wait for me. Annyeong!” And I ended the phone call.

*I would like to see what Luhan's reaction.* Daehyun smiled after he heard what I said to Luhan.

♦♦♦

Luhan POV

“Yah! Yah! Damn it!” I didn't even get a chance to speak something and Soo Rin already ended the phone call.

“Luhan? What happened again?” Kris poked his head into my room and asked.

“Nothing.” I turned my head away but luckily I didn't the light so that Kris can't saw my face.

“Are you sure? I heard you screaming.” Kris asked, worrying about me.

“Yeah, I'm really okay.” I said.

“Okay then, do you know where is Soo Rin? She didn't comeback...”

“She's out with her friend. She said don't wait for her for dinner.”

“Oh...I had ordered pizza. Come out and eat.” Kris didn't suspected anything about Soo Rin. He only called me out for dinner.

“Sure.”

When we're having dinner, I got a message from Daehyun again. And this time, it's a photo of him and Soo Rin eating dinner.

*What did he want? Why was him kept on sending me photos of him and Soo Rin?* I stared at the photo for a while and thought.

“Luhan, are you okay? Who's that?” Kris waved his hand in front of me and asked.

“Nothing. Just some stupid message from my fans.” I put the phone into my pocket and said.

“Wow~Your fans are very daebak. They even got your phone number.” Kris smirked at me and teased.

“Shut up and eat your pizza.” I rolled my eyes at him and said.

After we finished eating our dinner, I decided to go out for a walk while Kris was already sleeping soundly in his room. When I came out from the house, a red sports car appeared in front of me. And Soo Rin walked out from the car while Daehyun was in the car.

Luckily Kris was in his room sleeping...

“Luhannie!” Soo Rin smiled brightly at me while Daehyun always said 'hi' from his car.

“.........” I didn't said anything. All I did was kept quiet and walked away.

“Luhannie?” Soo Rin stared at me curiously. “Daehyun oppa, you go back first, I go to check him up. Annyeong!”

I heard Soo Rin called Daehyun 'oppa'.

Jealousy full fill my heart. My heart felt sour...

I doesn't like the feeling when Soo Rin called Daehyun 'oppa'.

I heard the red sports car drove away. And a light footsteps ran from behind.

“Luhannie, what happened to you?” She was now standing beside me.

“.........” Still, I remained quiet, we arrived at a playground nearby, I sat down on the swing.

“Luhannie, tell me, what happened.” Soo Rin squat down in front of me, and she laid her hands on my knee.

“Stay away from Daehyun. He's not a good person.” I grabbed her hand and said.

“W-What are you saying?” Her eyes felt with shocked.

“Daehyun is Eun Mi's boyfriend.” I said, revealing the truth.

“Do you know what you're talking about?”

“Today during recess, I passed the music room, and I heard Daehyun and Eun Mi talking.”

She only stared at me.

Flashback

Luhan passed the music room, he heard someone talking inside the room.

*Weird, right now everyone is in the cafeteria.*

“Today is the first day of your date with her.” Luhan saw Eun Mi from the window, she was hugging someone, but because the boy's back was facing him, he couldn't see who he is.

“Yeah...” The boy laid his head on Eun Mi's shoulder.

“Don't worry, Daehyun oppa. After you finished your mission, I'll tell everyone that you're my boyfriend. Not hers.” Eun Mi patted the boy's shoulder and said.

*He's...Daehyun?*

“You said that.” Daehyun smiled at her and kissed her lips.

Luhan widened his eyes when he saw Eun Mi also kiss him back.

*Mission? What mission...* Luhan quickly turned away.

End of flashback

“You're...lying...” I saw tears forming in her eyes.

“It's true.” I whispered softly.

“Daehyun oppa can't be Eun Mi's boyfriend!” Her tears started to drop.

“This is true. I saw it.” I held her shoulder, trying to calm her.

“IT'S NOT TRUE! HE CAN'T BE HER BOYFRIEND!” She screamed while tears kept on forming in her eyes and dropped.

“THIS IS TRUE! SOO RIN, THIS IS TRUE.” My heart broke, when I saw her like this...

“This...can't be true...” She said and then she fainted.

“SOO RIN!” I quickly carried her and ran back to the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------

First date....The truth....

OMG....Luhan.....Soo Rin...

Even I felt heart broken...T.T

Eun Mi!! I won't forgive you! ((Someone is over acting here...