Chapter Twelve-The selection-

Fall In Love With An Angel

Chapter Twelve is here….My other fan fics only till Chapter Nine……Sorry for my subscribers….>.<

Thanks again for waiting so long for my late update….Khamsa!

Chapter Twelve-The selection-

“Okay class! Attention please.” Miss. Choi came into our class and clapped her hand to make us listened to her.

“Our school annual sports day will be held in next month, which is three weeks later. And…I hope you all know that our school was very different, we’re not putting one class as a team, but all the class mixed together and we put you all into different group.” Miss. Choi explained.

“And…We have red, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink house. And I already separated you all into different team. And here’s the list. We have 24 students in this class, and 4 people in one team.”

“4 people who is in Red team. Kim Jae Boon, Yoo Suk In, Lee Kwang Hun, Choi Suk Jin. ”

“Oh man! I’m in the same group with three boys?!” Choi Suk Jin screamed while the others rolled their eyes at her.

 “4 people who is in Yellow Team. Haneul, Krystal, Eun Jung and Jieun.”

“Yucks…Yellow colour sounds like banana.” Haneul said while made a –yellow is gross- face.

“Banana is even better than you.” Luhan rolled his eyes at Haneul and said out loud.

“Luhan! How dare you!” Haneul shouted without caring her queenka image.

Luhan smirked at her and shrugged his shoulder.

“Sit down Haneul. And next, 4 people who is in Green team is Song Dae Ri, Kim Shin Yeong, Baek Su Min and Kite.”

“OMG! We’re in the same team with Kite!!!” Big fan girl of Kite-Song Dae Ri shouted and the other girls-Shin Yeong also shouted while Su Min only shook her head at the two fan girls.

“Kite is quite famous in our class too…” Sehun murmured.

“Yeah, he has a nice face.” Luhan agreed.

“4 people who is in Blue team. Im Boon Shik, Nam Minhyuk, Yoon Hye Won and Son Hyo Min.”

“4 people in Purple team. Jung Dae Hyun, Huang Zi Tao, Byun Baekhyun and Suho.”

“! Daehyun is in other team…” I hit my forehead with my palm and murmured.

*Why did she always care about Daehyun only…* Luhan stared at me and think inside his mind.

“And the last team, pink team. Luhan, Kwon Soo Rin, Kris and Sehun.”

“Yeah!!  I’m in the same team with Soo Rin!!!” Sehun shouted happily.

“Calm down Sehun…I still haven’t finished what I want to say.” Miss. Choi smiled and said.

“Sorry…” Sehun shut up his mouth and sat down on his seat quietly.

“And…For this week, we’re going to have selection for the sports day. Your team captain will be here right now…” As Miss. Choi finished her sentence, there was a knock on the door.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Miss. Choi. I’m Yellow team captain…Can I bring my yellow team members to the field for sports day selection?”

Yellow team captain:

rnQ1jq0.jpg

A/N: OMG…My Rome…>.<

“Sure. Yellow team members, Haneul, Krystal, Eun Jung and Jieun. Please follow your team captain.”

“OMG…He’s so handsome…” Krystal (one of Haneul’s friend) whispered to Haneul.

“Don’t you ever want him to be your boyfriend, he’s…mine.” Haneul smirked and said.

[A/N: Did you all know who is Haneul? This is her…]

V1edXe5.jpg

Please forgive me for giving her such beautiful face….>.<

Back to the story…

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Miss. Choi…I…erm…I’m Green team captain…Can I..erm…bring my members to the field…for selection….”

Green team captain:

1CRPgjW.jpg

“Well…He’s quite cute…But he needs some training in his speaking…” Song Dae Ri whispered to Shin Yeong and Su Min.

After the yellow team and green team captain walked away with all their members, red team captain and blue team captain also came together.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Miss. Choi. I’m Blue team captain. Can I bring my members to the field for selection?”

Blue team captain:

LLWoYFX.jpg

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Miss. Choi. I’m red team captain. Can I bring my members to the field for selection?”

Red team captain:

DVNV4sH.jpg

And finally…Purple and pink team captain were here too…

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Miss. Choi. I’m Purple team captain…”

Purple team captain:

xwyQMb0.jpg

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Miss. Choi. I’m pink team captain…”

Pink team captain:

9OWn3Jd.jpg

---School Field---

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Lee Taemin and I’m pink team captain.”

“I’m pink team vice captain JR.”

“And now, we’re going to have a selection for sports day.”

“We have many sports event, but unlike the other school. We also have archery, ridding, fencing and much more. And of course, we also have some basic event, like running, high jump, short put and much more.”

“And right now, we have a selection for running. 400m.” Taemin smiled and said.

“Sehun, XX, XXX, X” (A/N: I’m too lazy to think any name…)

“Start.”

Sehun easily ran to the front, and obviously, he was chosen.

“Next.”

One class has 4 people in one team. And each grade has 4 classes, A to D class, and the whole school has 6 grades, which means one team has 96 people….

And now, is only the selection for first grade.

Luhan was known as a fast runner, and of course, he was chosen.

Kris also was chosen, since he’s also a fast runner.

“Okay. Boys done.” JR said to Taemin.

“Okay, girls get ready.”

“Oh man…I hate running…”

“But our captain and vice captain are so damn handsome…”

“I agree!!!”

*Can they just stop fangirling around…*

“Okay…Kwon Soo Rin, Lee Ah Ri, Son Dae Rum and Kim Eun Hye.” JR called out our name.

“Get set, GO!”

“What’s the name of the girl with the ponytail and the one who is running at the front?” Taemin asked.

“She’s Kwon Soo Rin.” Luhan answered.

“She’s a really fast runner…”

---Yellow team--- (the other side of the field)

“Haneul, isn’t that Soo Rin?” Krystal spotted Soo Rin and asked.

“That ?” Haneul stared at Soo Rin and asked.

“Yeah…She can run very fast…”

“Like I care.” Haneul rolled her eyes at Krystal and said.

“Okay. Boy’s selection done. Girls, please get ready.”

“Oh man…It’s our turn already…”

“Captain…I feel dizzy right now…” Haneul walked to Rome and said.

“Are you okay? Do you want to take a rest?”

“Yeah…Sure…Can you carry me? I don’t feel like I have the strength to walk over there…”

“I’ll call Jimmy to carry you.”Rome smiled and when he’s going to call Jimmy, which is his nerdy vice captain, Haneul quickly stood straight and said: “I’m okay right now…Let’s start the selection right now.”

Out of their expectation, Haneul was chosen…

---Back to Pink team---

“Okay…Boys, Luhan, Sehun, Kris and Marcus were chosen. As for girls, Kwon Soo Rin, Park Da Hye, Choi Jae Hee and Sulli were chosen.”

“And next, we’re going to have the selection for 800m.” JR said.

--Skip--

“Again…Luhan, Sehun, Kris and Keul Hee were chosen. Girls…Kwon Soo Rin, Kim Hyelim, Nam Hye Jin and Son Min Hye.”

“For the others, you can go back to your class, and for the people who were chosen, please stay here, we’re having the second part selection.

--SKIP, SKIP and SKIP--

“Huh…This selection is quite tiring…” Luhan said while he took a sip of his drinks.

“Soo Rin, I never knew that you’re such fast runner…” Kris smiled at me and said.

“Haha…But actually I’m not really a fast runner…” I smiled back at him and said.

“Okay. The result is, Luhan and Kris were chosen as for girls, Kwon Soo Rin and Choi Jae Hee were chosen.” JR smiled and said.

“Yes!” Luhan high-fived with Kris while Sehun made a –why I’m not chosen- face.

“Don’t be sad Sehun, I’ll buy you bubble tea.”  

---Skip till recess---

When I opened my locker, I saw a note inside my locker.

Meet me in the school gate after school.

                                             --Daehyun--

“Why did he want to meet me after school?” I stared at the note a while and put it into my pocket.

---------------------------------

Ahshdjhdhskhdlshflshklshdksdad

Sorry for my late, late, late and late update….>.<

Miannae…..

OMG….Will Daehyun be Soo Rin’s Mr. Right??

NONONONONONOONOO!!! I won’t let him be……>.<

And the y Haneul….My Rome…Don’t be her boyfriend okay???

T.T I hate Haneul for the rest of my life…

I like Block B Nillili Mambo!! That song was daebak….

By the way, who do you like in Block B??

I like P.O and Jaehyo!!!

By the way, do you guys watch EXO-K teaser Wolf??

I like that teaser!! Can’t wait for the mv…..>.<

And there’s a tattoo on Sehun’s arm….It’s Chinese, meaning is Wolf!!

I like Lay’s hair colour…Yellow!! It’s so damn suits him…>.<

 

vL7kXSe.jpg

Please subscribe and comment!

Thanks for supporting!

If you like this story..Please upvote!