Chapter Six-You...Should be Careful...

Fall In Love With An Angel

Chapter six is here~~ please support my too! And….please comment!

I NEED COMMENTS!!!

Author XOXO

Chapter Six-You…Should be Careful…-

“Let’s go home.” Luhan carried me and said.

I only nodded my head.

“Kris, let’s go.” Luhan turned his head behind and said to Kris.

“Sure. I just need to go back to class to take my luggage. You guys wait me in the car first. I’ll be right back.” After he finished his sentence, he ran so fast until we can’t saw him.

After a few minutes…

“Sorry. I got stuck on the way to the class.” Kris rubbed of the sweat on his forehead and carried his luggage and put it into Luhan’s car.

“It’s okay. But what happened?” I looked at him and asked.

“Nothing. Just some fangirls surrounding me.” Kris shrugged and replied. From the look on his face, I knew that he doesn’t even care about his fans…

So…Today is the first day of Kris staying in Luhan’s house…

And today…huh…Choi Eun Mi gonna want me die…

Fine…now isn’t the time thinking of Choi Eun Mi that idiot…

“So…Kris, today is your first day staying with us. Why don’t we have a welcoming party?” I suggested. I love parties!

“Welcoming party? That’s a brilliant idea, but we don’t have time to prepare those things…”

“Then we just have a…Sleepover party?” That’ll be fun; I never tried a sleepover party before.

“Well…Actually you guys no need to make any party to me…” Kris smiled awkwardly and said.

“No…we must have a party! Fine..Let’s just eat outside…but I really want a sleepover party…” I pouted at Luhan and stared at him with my puppy eyes. I knew he can’t stand my puppy eyes…

“Fine, fine, fine, we’ll have a sleepover party tonight and…let’s go to the restaurant nearby our house.” Luhan rolled his eyes at me and said.

Yeah! Victory!

“I’ll call Tao and the others.” I quickly took out my phone from my bag and tell the others about the party tonight.

“A sleepover party? Cool. I’m in.” Tao seems excited when I told him about the brilliant idea.

“Wow…nice…Can I bring my computer games to the party? Please~” Man…Baekhyun can you just left your computer games a few hours?

“Sleepover party? Yeah!!! What should I need to bring? Hmm….Toothbrush… Pajamas…I don’t want whether I need to bring my pink teddy pajamas or panda pajamas…how do you think, Soo Rin?”

“……”

“Soo Rin?”

“It’s up to you.” After I gave Sehun the four words, I ended the call.

“Sleepover party?” Suho seems excited.

“Yeah!”

“Just us?”

“Of course! Me, You, Luhan, Tao, Baekhyun, Sehun and Kris!”

I heard a sigh. Even though it’s really soft, but I still heard it.

Why does Suho sighed?

“Good. I’m in. So…See you later, Soo Rin.” But then he talked to me with his cheerful tone again…

“Nae. Annyeong, Suho oppa.”

Weird…Why is he so weird?

“So…They’re all coming?”

“Yep! Oh yeah, sleepover party! I like this!” I bounced up and down on the sofa and screamed like a crazy girl until Luhan stopped me.

“Yah! Do you know how much does this sofa cost? How dare you jumped on it...And please…your voice…my eardrum is going to burst.” Luhan rolled his eyes at me and said.

“Sorry~ I’m just too excited. Keke…” I smiled like an idiot at Luhan and sit properly on the sofa.

“Bring Kris to his room.” Luhan threw a bunch of words and then he sat on the sofa opposite me and the television.

“Okay…” As I was about to help Kris to carry his luggage, he only said: “I’ll carry that myself.” And I nodded my head and walked up to the stairs with him following behind.

“So… Here’s your room!” I stopped in front of a room and turned to Kris.

“Thanks for bringing me here.” Kris smiled at me and said.

“You’re welcome; do you need me to help you packing? There’s a few boxes sent here this morning. And it’s all from Canada. And Gin helps you to put it inside your room.”

“Gin?”

“Oh…She’s our maid. You can say…Part time maid. Don’t ever bully her, she’s very nice...And I treated her as my sister.”

“Where is she right now?”

“She’s in university. She only comes here in the morning since her class starts at afternoon. She only helps us to do some housework like cleaning, washing our clothes and much more.”

“She’s older than us?”

“Yeah, she’s three years older than us. So…Need help?” I felt funny when I saw the look on his face when he saw the boxes in his room.

“I think…I really need help.” Kris looked at me and said.

“Good. Just let me changed my clothes and I’ll be right back to help!” After I finished my sentence, I ran to my room and changed away my clothes to a more comfortable one.

I used my super fast speed and finally after a few minutes, I’m standing in front of Kris’s room.

 7VEBYEM.jpg

A/N: This is how Soo Rin looks like.^.^ beautiful right???

“Hey, I’m here! Sorry for waiting!”

“Oh good…you’re here…at…last…” Kris raised up his head and stared at me with his blank expression.

“What….What happened?”

“Nothing. Let’s start packing. Help me with that box over there.” Kris said and pointed to the box which is lying at the corner.

“Okay!”

Kris POV

“Hey, I’m here! Sorry for waiting!”

When I heard her voice, I was like…relieved…since there are many boxes in my room. If I was packing all these things alone, I will die for sure.

“Oh good…you’re here…at…last…” And then when I saw her…

All I can do is only stared at her blankly.

Because…

She looks beautiful.

She looks like a goddess…

The goddess who is here to save me….

WTH?!What am I thinking…wake up Kris…Wake up….

Now…pack your things.

Right…Pack….

End of Kris POV

“Hey, look! This is so cute! Is this you?” I took out a picture from the box which Kris wanted me to pack.

“Hey! No! That’s mine!!!!” Kris wanted to take it back but I quickly hide it to my back.

“Uh huh! Hands off!!!Haha!” I was playing around and I didn’t even notice there were a few boxes towering together and I accidentally hit the boxes when Kris trying to snatch the picture away.

“Watch out!” Kris quickly covered me with his body.

Did I die?

There should be boxes on my body, but why…nothing happened?

I opened my eyes…and…

I noticed that we’re in a quite awkward position-Kris is above me…-

“You…Should be careful…” Kris stared at me with his brown eyes.

-------------------------------

Kris to the rescue!!! Sorry for the short story~~~~

Please comment! And oh yeah, 5 subscribers~~I’m so damn happy!!

But if EXO comeback, I’ll be happier…sad…why doesn’t EXO comeback???

I MISS THEM!!!!!!!!!

Author XOXO