Chapter Seven-The sleepover party Part One-

Fall In Love With An Angel

Chapter Seven is here~~~ please support!

Chapter Seven-The sleepover party Part One-

“You…Should be careful…” Kris stared at me with his brown eyes.

“What happened? I heard a loud noise!” Suddenly the room door burst opened and Luhan poked his head inside.

“Oh! Luhan!” I quickly pushed Kris away since…our position…well…maybe Luhan will think that we did something ‘ert’ just now….Aish!!!

“Erm…Did I miss something?” Luhan furrowed and asked.

“Luhan, nothing happened! I just accidentally knocked those boxes and Kris just helping me to block it.” Damn it…My explanation was making things worst…

“Oh…” Luhan looked at us with his brown eyes. No one knows, that he’s heart was hurting so much…

“Well…I really need help in cleaning all these things.” Kris rubbed his neck and said.

“Let me help too.” Luhan fold his clothes up and help to carry the boxes and arranged it to the corner of the room.

“Let’s start packing.”

“Okay, now…this box is all my books. Soo Rin please helps me to arrange it on the bookshelf and the boxes over there is my other things. Luhan please helps me to arrange it on the table and the rack and I’ll arrange my own t-shirts. Now start!”

“Hey, why don’t we play a game? We’ll see who pack all these things the faster! The slowest will pay the bill for the dinner later!”

“Oh yeah! I like games!” Luhan smiled evilly and said.

“You guys are ready to lose because I’m always the winner in every game.” Kris smirked and said.

“NOW! Let the game begin!” I shouted and the three of us quickly packed the things as fast as possible.

“Done.” Kris shouted and he sat on the bed in a relax way and he’s like an audience, looking at me and Luhan fighting.

“Damn it! I need to be faster!!!” Luhan quicken his speed to arrange the things on the shelf.

“Kyaaaa!!!! NO!!!!!” This game is becoming more and more excited…

--After a few minutes--

“Huh. I’m done!” I put the last book on the bookshelf and shouted.

“Oh man…” Luhan knelt on the floor and sighed while me and Kris high-fived.

“Someone gonna pay for the bill~” I smiled evilly at Luhan and .

“Aish you!”

“Keke! But don’t worry about the money since aunt. Kim gave you a black card~ with no limited amount of money~~~”

“Yah, how do you know?” Luhan looked at me with his surprise face.

“Come on, I’m beside you when aunt. Kim gave you the card okay?” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Really? How come I don’t know?”

“Maybe your eyes are only full with your black card.” Again, I rolled my eyes at him.

“But that’s good news for us, means that we can eat as much as we can without caring about the amount of money.” Kris smirked at Luhan and said to me with a wink.

Oh Kris, do you know your wink can kill many girls????

Of course, since I’m already staying with this hot guy-Luhan and also the others, I won’t die because of your wink.

A/N: If I’m Soo Rin, I totally faint if Kris winked to me…

“Oh yeah! Thanks Luhannie!” I smiled evilly at Luhan again.

“Yah! Don’t call me Luhannie okay? It’s so…weird and childish…” Luhan flicked my forehead and said.

“But that’s so cute~”

“…..” Luhan only slapped his forehead when he heard what I said.

“Ding Dong.” The doorbell rang.

“It must be them! I’ll go open.” I quickly ran downstairs and open the door.

“Yo! Be ready for the party!”

“Hey, guys!” I high-fived Tao and also greet the others.

“Games!” Baekhyun and Sehun quickly took out their games and plugged into the television and started BAEKHYUN VS SEHUN.

“Uhhh…Can you guys just left your games a few minutes?” I rolled my eyes at them and said.

“Today! I must win you!” Sehun pouted at Baekhyun and said.

“Oh yeah? Come on! You’re not going to win me! This is because I am the god of games!” Baekhyun smirked at Sehun and replied.

“Uh huh. You’re not!” Sehun sticked out his tongue at Baekhyun and continued playing with his game.

“This two guys…” Suho hit his forehead with his palm and murmured himself.

“Aigoo…” Luhan only shook his head and looked at the two of them playing games.

“Guys, you’re going to the ‘Beef and Pork’ later.” I stood up on the sofa and shouted at them.

[A/N: I don’t know any restaurant in Korea…So…I just put a ‘Beef and Pork’…lame name right? Actually that’s a restaurant that sells expensive and high class meat…kind of like grilled! A whole group of friends gather together and grilled meat…lol…

Anyone who knows Chinese…烤肉=grilled meat????

I think ‘grilled meat’ is the meaning…..sorry for my bad grammar….]

“Jinjja? Beef and Pork? Wow…That’s a really expensive restaurant. Are you going to pay for the bill?” Tao smirked at me and asked.

“I’m not the one who’s paying the bill. Luhan will pay for the bill.” I only smiled and shrugged.

“Oh yeah, thanks luhan hyung!” Tao smiled evilly at Luhan.

“…..”

“This is a punishment.” Kris winked at me again and said.

“Punishment?” Tao seemed curious.

“We had a game just now. And…Luhan lost. So he’s the one who’s going to pay for the bill.”

“Oh…” Tao nodded his head and turned his attention to the game that Sehun and Baekhyun were playing.

“Oh right…Before I forgot, we had selection next Monday.”

“Selection? What for?”

“It’s for the sports day.”

“Oh yeah, I like sports day!”Tao suddenly shouted loudly.

“Sehun. K.O!” Baekhyun shouted happily while Sehun cried out loudly.

“Okay. My turn!” Tao pushed Sehun away and sit on the bean bag chair that Sehun was sitting just now.

“I want to play with Tao!” Luhan pushed Baekhyun from his chair and Baekhyun fell to the floor.

“Yah! Luhan, that’s really hurt.” Baekhyun pouted at Luhan and said.

“Miannae Bacon~” Luhan grinned.

“Yah! I’m not Bacon okay? I’m Baekhyun. B.A.E.K.H.Y.U.N!”

“Calm down Baekhyun.” Luhan smiled at him and bring him to the sofa and let him sit beside me.

“…..” Baekhyun only looked at Luhan fiercely.

“Please don’t look at me like that….I’m scared…” Luhan made a –you’re so scary-face at Baekhyun and quickly turned away to play his game with Tao.

“Cool down, Baek. I’ll go get some lemon tea. Want some?” I only smiled at him and shook my head after seeing Luhan childish act.

“Do you have cola?” Baekhyun changed his face quickly and right now, he’s staring at me with his puppy eyes.

“Of course I got. I’ll go get it for you.” I smiled at him and stood up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen to get my lemon tea and his cola.

“Soo Rin, please take one for me too.” Luhan said to me but his sight was still on the game.

“You can take that yourself.” I sticked out my tongue at him but still, I took one can of cola for him.

“Thanks.” Luhan smiled at me and said.

“You’re welcome.”

“No no no…you’re not gonna win!!!” Tao screamed.

“Haha…I’m going to win! Prepare to die!” Luhan shouted excitedly and finally…the result is…

“Tao. K.O!” Luhan shouted happily at Tao.

“…..” Tao rolled his eyes at him and sighed since he lost the game.

**6:00 p.m**

“I’m going to bath.” I said and stood up from the sofa and walked upstairs.

“Okay…” Luhan and the others were concentrating on the game. This time is Sehun VS Kris…

**Soo Rin’s room**

“Huh, bath the best.” Feeling the sweat on my body, I quickly took some clean clothes and went into the bathroom. (A/N: Don’t worry; they’re not sharing bathroom…Each room has one bathroom, as for outside of the room, one upstairs and one downstairs.  )

I filled the bathtub with some warm water just now. So I can just take off my clothes and went into the bathtub.

“Huh…This is great….” I closed my eyes and enjoyed.

“Soo Rin.” There’s a knock on the bathroom door.

“Who’s that?”

“It’s me, Tao.”

“Yeah? What do you want? I’m busy right now.”

“Can I borrow your hair dryer?”

“Why don’t you borrow Luhan’s?”

“He said he forgot where he put his hair dryer is…. So…”

“Uh…Give me a few minutes.”

“Okay. I’ll wait outside.”

I stood up from the bathtub and wore my clean clothes.

When I walked out from the bathroom…

Tao was sitting on my bed…

Without wearing his top…And his hair dripping wet.

“Yah! Huang Zi Tao! How dare you didn’t wear your shirt! And your hair is making my bed wet!!!!” I covered my eyes with my hand and shouted at him.

“Oops…Sorry…My mistake.” Tao sticked out his tongue and apologized.

“Get out of my room. And here’s the hair dryer.” I wanted to push him away, but when I saw his body…

“Okay okay. I just go out right now.” Tao only smirked at me and walked out of my room.

When he passed me, he whispered at my ear.

“Thanks for your hair dryer, baby.” And he exited my room.

“Aish…This ert.”

Tao POV

This sleepover party is becoming great….and fun.

When I saw her reaction, I felt like wanted to laugh out loud.

This girl is too funny…and cute…

I know what she thinks of me. ‘ert’.

Right? Hahaha….that’s my image! Seeing her reaction is the biggest show for me…

She’s too cute to play with!

--------------------------------

Okay….This sleepover party is too long…and Tao little ert…Hahahaha….

So…This is sleepover party part one! I’m going to update part two after I finished it~ enjoy!