Chapter Three-Surrounded by six boys Part One

Fall In Love With An Angel

Thanks again NewWorlds for keep on commenting~~that really meant so much for me~~~~

And I’m so sorry for the late update, because I didn’t really have time to update…Homework, Tuition, Piano class, Club meeting and much more…They are all like a huge mountain…..and I’m going to die…..

And…thanks for jcpanda17 for helping me to check the grammar…and OMG… Lots of grammar mistake….But thanks to her, I’d change all the grammar mistake and hope you enjoy the story!

And by the way, dear exotics please go and support exo let out the beast~ that song is JJANG!

LET THE STORY BEGIN~

Chapter Three-Surrounded by six boys Part One-

Today’s the most tired day ever…I slept on my bed and closed my eyes.

-Flashback-

“In 1961, the people in…” The professor with a massive big spectacle kept on teaching.

“……” This class was so…BORING! I lowered down my head and lay on the table while listening to my I-pod.

“zzzz…” That sleepy head-Luhan was fast asleep.

I turned my head to face him and stared at him. Actually, he’s quite good looking. I stared at him for a while and then closed my eyes to take a nap.

Sehun POV

She’s asleep…For me, she’s always the most beautiful girl. She has long brown hair, big and sparkling eyes, beautiful features and she’s about 170cm tall. I really don’t know why, Choi Eun Mi is only a girl, and she’s a very annoying girl. But…she’s the QUEENKA of our school. Even thought this is the first year of college. But we’re the same primary, same middle school and the same high school…and since primary, she was always chosen by all the students to be the queenka. Just 3 words to describe, WTF!

“Eun Mi, please help me to give back these exercises.” The professor handed her a stalk of paper and said.

“But professor, I’m wearing high heels. So…Are you expecting me to pass around these exercises with my high heels?”

What’s up with that girl’s mind? Passing around those exercises wasn’t a hard thing right?

“Professor, I can help.” Soo Rin raised up her hand and said.

When did she wake up?

“Sure Soo Rin, here. And thank you.” The professor took away those exercises from Eun Mi’s desk and handed it to her.

Suddenly our class door bursted open and Baekhyun walked into the class with his tired look.

“Sorry sir, I’m late…”

“It’s okay, go find a seat and sit down.”

Baekhyun nodded his head and walked towards us.

“Kris?!” Baekhyun looked surprise when he saw him.

“Hey bro! Long time no see!” Kris waved at him and smiled widely.

“When did you come back?” Baekhyun pulled out the chair which was beside Kris and sit beside him.

“This morning. My luggage still with me.” Kris smirked and said.

“Are you staying in the hotel?”

“Nope, I’m going to stay in Luhan’s house.”

“Oh…You know that you’re going to stay with a girl right?” Baekhyun looked at Soo Rin who were busying passing around the exercises and then at Kris.

Kris smiled and nodded his head.

How I wish I was the one who was staying with Soo Rin.

“Does Luhan know already?”

I didn’t concentrate my mind and at last, I ended up the History class day dreaming.

No one POV

“Ring!”

“Time flew by so fast…Now it’s time for recess!” Suho stood up from his seat and said.

“Soo Rin, are you following us to the canteen?” Luhan looked at Soo Rin and asked.

“I need to finish my homework; you guys go to the canteen first. I’ll catch up later.”

“Okay….”

The whole class, only left Soo Rin…

“Kwon Soo Rin.” Choi Eun Mi suddenly bursted into the class.

What again? Soo Rin closed her book and stood up from her seat.

“I told you many times before…STAY AWAY FROM the boys.” She crossed her hand in front of her chest and used her finger and pointed at Soo Rin.

“Then?” Soo Rin stared at her with her -_- face.

“This is the LAST warning. If you still stay close with them. We will make your life interesting.”

Suddenly someone bursted into the class like how Eun Mi did just now.

“Did I miss something interesting?” Tao smirked and asked.

“Tao…” Eun Mi looked shock but quickly she changed back to her normal face. “I was just trying to be friend with her.”

“Friend?” Tao raised her eyebrow and looked at her.

Oh man…Everybody knows that she’s lying. Soo Rin rolled her eyes at Eun Mi so did Tao.

“Sorry, I forget I have something to do. Gotta go!” Eun Mi quickly made a lame excuses and walked out the classroom.

Tao looked at Eun Mi and after he make sure she didn’t come back, he turned back to Soo Rin with his worried face. “What did she done to you? Did she hurt you?”

“Yah, panda Tao, I’m okay!” Soo Rin smiled at him and replied. “Come on, I’m starving! Let’s go to the canteen! They are waiting for us in the canteen already!” Soo Rin clunged on Tao’s arm and pulled Tao out the classroom and headed to the canteen.

“Woah! I never know that you have such strong strength…” Tao nearly tripped but luckily he managed to balance himself.

“Yeah yeah.” Soo Rin rolled her eyes at Tao and then she saw there was a little blood at the corner of Tao’s lips.

“BLOOD?!”

Tao widen his eyes. “, I didn’t clean the blood clearly.”

“YOU FIGHT AGAIN?!” Soo Rin crossed her arm and stared at him.

“…..”

Author Notes:

This is only part one! Cause this chappie is too long so I separated it into two chapter~ and part two will be the next chapter! So, the last member Tao finally appeared! Happy? I guess you all are fangirling right? Because I’m fangirling too! Hehe! So…Sorry for the late update >.< Miannae guys!