Chapter Eleven-Daehyun's confession-

Fall In Love With An Angel

Chapter Eleven?! OMG!!! I can’t believe this….and thanks again NewWorlds and cindyfiction for kept on commenting in my story!! Love you guys! Muacks!

And by the way…since I’m an admin in this roleplay..I’m here to promote our roleplay…

Please please please…join us…we need members!!!!!!

Chapter Eleven-Daehyun’s confession-

---6:30a.m.---

“Yah! Sehun! Wake up!” Luhan kicked Sehun’s back to wake him up but he’s still sleeping soundly.

“Tao! Wake up!” Kris shouted at Tao loudly and what Kris got was a kick from him. (A/N: Ow~ Poor Kris…Bad panda Tao!)

“Baekhyun. Wake up. We’re going to be late.” Mr. gentleman Suho shook Baekhyun gently and said.

“……” I only stay in the kitchen and looked at them with my mouth full of bread.

“Yah! Kwon Soo Rin! Come and help us!!!” Luhan shouted at me and kicked Sehun again.

“……” Munch, munch, munch and ignored the stupid Luhan.

“Yah!!!” Luhan walked into the kitchen and crossed his arms in front of me.

“Don’t ever shout at me.” I finished my chocolate milk and turned to take two pans from the kitchen.

“What the hell with the pans?” Luhan stared at me curiously.

“Watch me.” I smirked at Luhan and walked to the garden with the two pans.

“Erm…Soo Rin…What are you going to do with the pans?” Suho asked me curiously and stared at me with his blank expression.

“Just watch me.” I smiled and put the two pans at Sehun’s ear and I hit the pans as loud as I could.

“What happened? Fire? Or there’s a tornadao?” Sehun quickly jumped up and asked in a panic voice.

“Seriously, nothing happened.” I shrugged at him and continued to wake Baekhyun and Tao up using my two pans.

“Monsters!! Soo Rin! I heard a monsters shouting at my ear!!” Baekhyun squeezes my shoulder and said.

“Calm down Baek…You watch too many monsters movie…”

“What’s that…voice….” Panda Tao stared at me blankly and asked.

---Skip to the school---

“Erm…You guys go to the class first, I got something to do…” When Jeremy (Suho’s driver) parked his car in front of the school gate, I spotted Daehyun was leaning against the tree near the school gate.

“Okay!” They all didn’t spot him…Phew…lucky!

After they all walked into the school, I quickly ran to the tree and when Daehyun saw me, he quickly stood straight.

“Daehyun-ssi, you said you have something to tell me, what is it?”

“Please, don’t call me Daehyun-ssi.” Daehyun stared at me coolly…

What did I done???

“I prefer Daehyun oppa!” He suddenly smiled and said.

“Huh?”

“Can you be my girlfriend?” He suddenly leaned closer to me and asked.

“What?!” I felt shocked…

“You can’t become my girlfriend?!” Daehyun face became sad and he said in a sad tone.

“No! No! No! I don’t mean that!”

“Which means you can be my girlfriend?” Daehyun stared at me with his brown dark eyes.

“Y-Yeah…”

“Yeah!! Soo Rin is my girlfriend now!!!” Daehyun shouted happily and hugged me tightly.

“I-I can’t breathe…”

“Oops…Sorry…I’m just too happy…” Daehyun quickly let go of me and smiled awkwardly.

“Damn it! We’re going to be late!!!” I quickly grabbed his hand and ran to our class.

“Phew…Luckily Miss Park isn’t here yet.” I let go Daehyun’s hand and walked into the class.

----------

Daehyun’s confession!! What happened???? How about Luhan and Kris?? Suho? Sehun? Baekhyun? Tao? Haha..you’ll see the story!