Chapter Sixteen-Welcome Home-

Fall In Love With An Angel

The sunlight made me woke up.

“Ergh….” My headache…

I saw Sehun sleeping beside my bed, seemed like he took care of me the whole night.

Well…Actually he’s quite handsome too…Why I didn’t realise before?

He had awake. He rubbed his eyes and he saw me staring at him.

“Why are you staring at me?” He asked.

“Nothing.” He looked cute when he rubbed his eyes.

“Tell me! Why are you staring at me?” Sehun asked again, feeling curious.

“It’s really nothing!” I shrugged.

“……” He pouted at me.

I get up from my bed, wanted to go to the washroom when I felt my headache like hell.

When I was going to fall down, Sehun grabbed me.

“Soo Rin! Are you alright?” Sehun asked me, feeling worried.

I knew my face was burning. Because we were so close together and his hand was around my waist.

“I’m okay…”

“But your face is so red…” Sehun smiled.

“I’m really okay…” I pushed Sehun away and stood up properly.

“You need a good rest. You had a fever last night. Even though you feel fine now…” Sehun ruffled my hair and said.

“You’ve been taking care of me the whole night?” I asked, feeling shocked.

“Yup.” Sehun said and he let out a yawn.

“Thanks Sehun…”I hugged him and said.

Sehun felt shocked. “You’re welcome Soo Rin…” Sehun said and he kissed my forehead.

“…….” I stared at him.

“Oh erm…you…rest first…I…erm…go out for a walk…” Sehun realise what he did, and his face blushed.

I smiled at him. “Oppa, let’s go home.”

“Go home?!”

“Nae…I’m tired and I want to go home…” I smiled again.

“Okay! Let’s pack your things.” Sehun said and he started to help me pack my things.

Sehun POV

Since Soo Rin only brought something here, so we only use 30 minutes and we’re done with the packing.

“Oppa, how are we going back?” Soo Rin asked.

“With that.” I pointed to a luxury car.

“That car….” Soo Rin never saw that car before.

“That’s my driver’s car.” I said and I walked to the car.

“Driver’s car?” Soo Rin was shocked. “You’re…You’re rich?!”

“You can say that. My parents work in everywhere, America, Korean, China, Australia and many place, and they came home like one month one time. They scared I was alone so they put me in Suho’s house when I was five years old. And then I stay with Suho until now.” I explained everything to her.

“So…they know you’re rich?”

“You mean Luhan and the others?”

“Yeah…”

“They know that already…You’re the only one that doesn’t know.”I laughed at Soo Rin.

“Gee…” Soo Rin pouted at me.

“Come on, let’s go back.” I pushed her into the car.

“Go home.” I told my driver.

“Nae.”

“Oppa, call me when we’re arrive.” Soo Rin said.

“Okay.” I smiled at her.

She felt asleep very fast. I saw her head nearly knocked the window so I put her head on my shoulder, just to let her have a nice sleep on my shoulder…

A/N: LOL…What was I writing?

I stared at her. And I remember of something that happened last night…

Flashback

Sehun brought Soo Rin back into her room. He called the woman to help Soo Rin changed into some clean and dry clothes.

Soo Rin had a fever after that.

“Omma….Appa….Don’t die…” Soo Rin murmured.

She must be dreaming of her parents…

“Don’t worry Soo Rin…Everything will be fine…Everything will be fine…” Sehun took Soo Rin’s hand and said.

“Don’t go…” Tears were rolling down her face.

“I promise you, I’ll protect you.” Sehun said and he kissed Soo Rin’s cheek.

Soo Rin stopped murmuring and went into a nice and sweet dream…

End of flashback

What happened to her parents actually? Why would they die?

“Sir, we’re here.”

“Soo Rin…We’re back.” I shook Soo Rin up.

Actually I don’t want her to come back, I hope to be with her together. Just the two of us…

“Oh…” Soo Rin rubbed her eyes.

“We’re here, sleepy head.” I smiled.

“I’m not sleepy head…” Soo Rin pouted.

“Araso…You’re not sleepy head.” I laughed and walked down the car.

“Come on in.” I hold her hand and walked into the house.

“We’re back!!!” I shouted.

Luhan, Kris, Tao, Suho and Baekhyun were all in the living room.

When they saw Soo Rin, all of them dropped their things on the floor and stunned for a few minutes.

“I’m…erm….home?” Soo Rin laughed awkwardly and said.

“OMG!! Kwon Soo Rin where have you been?” Luhan came into her front and shouted.

Kris pushed Luhan away. “Welcome home! And where have you been? Do you know where very worry about you….”

Before Kris can finished his sentence, Tao pushed him away. “Kwon Soo Rin, if you suddenly disappear again, I swear I’ll find you back!!!”

“What?”

“Gee…Get lost!” Baekhyun pushed Tao away.

Baekhyun hold her hands and stared at her. “Soo Rin-ah, no matter what happen, I’m always by your side…I’ll pro-”

Suho kicked Baekhyun away.

“Soo Rin-ah, welcome home!! We miss you so much!!” Suho hugged her.

“Hey!” Tao pushed Suho away. “Whatever is it, welcome home~” Tao said and he hugged her.

“Shoo!” Luhan pushed Tao away. “Welcome home, Soo Rin.” He said and he hugged her tightly.

“I-I can’t breathe…”

“Hey! Are you trying to kill Soo Rin?”

“What!! I was just trying to be nice!!”

“Oh yeah, you’re trying to kill Soo Rin by hugging her huh?”

“I guess…I should not come back…” Soo Rin turned her head to me and said.

“Yeah…I guess you’re right…” I laughed.

-------------------------------------------

So yeah~New chapter is here XD

Soo Rin is finally back home~~

And well…Hope you all like this chapter :) Saranghae~~

Comment and Subscribe ok?

Oh and…if you guys don’t mind, please help me advertise this story to your friends~~So that…I have more subscribers…/slapped.

Thanks and love me XD