Chapter Seventeen - Lost mother. ft love

Fall In Love With An Angel

Next morning.

"Good morning Kris." I walked down to the living room and saw Kris sitting on the sofa while watching a magazine.

"Hey morning Soo Rin." He looked up and smiled to me.

"Where's the others?" 

"Well, Suho, Baekhyun and Tao went back home while Sehun and Luhan went out to buy some stuffs." Kris took his coffee that was laid on the table and said.

"Oh." I nodded and walked to the kitchen to get some milk.

"Oh right, Soo Rin, there's a woman who came here yesterday. She wanted to find you but since you're not here I told her to come next day but she gave me this note and ask me to give you." Kris took out a small note from his pocket and said.

"Oh thanks." I took a sip of milk and took the note from him and sat down on the sofa next to him.

Kwon Soo Rin-ssi, I'm sorry to trouble you, but there's something I have to tell you, in person of course.

So hope you can come to Matrix Cafe tomorrow at 12 noon. Hope to see you there.

P.S: I will be wearing a red dress, incase you can't find me.

"Who's that?" Kris asked.

"I don't know. She asked me to meet her at Matrix Cafe at 12 noon." I shrugged and replied.

"You want me to company you?" Kris put the magazine on the coffee table in front of him and asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

------------------------------------------------

12 noon at Matrix Cafe

"Mum, you sure she'll come?" A dark hair guy asked the woman in front of her.

"I don't know..." The woman sighed. 

"Are you sure you want to tell her?" The guy asked, feeling worry.

"It's time to tell her, Kai. She's my daughter." The woman nodded.

------------------------------------------------

"I guess we're here." Kris opened the car door for me and said.

"Yup. Here's the place." I nodded and walked into the cafe.

"Hello, Miss, two person?" A waitress walked to us and asked.

"I'm searching for a person." I smiled at her and then spotted a woman with red dress was sitting at the corner of the cafe. "There." I pointed.

"Please follow me." The waitress nodded and motioned us to follow her.

"Ma'am, your friend is here." The waitress told the woman and walked away.

"You're here." The woman stood up from her seat and stared at me. "What a pretty lady." 

"T-Thank you." Being praised by a stranger made me felt weird.

"Come sit and meet my son, Kai. Kim Jong In." The woman introduced me to a guy who was sitting in front of her.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kai." The guy with the name Kai smiled.

"This is..." The woman stared at Kris and asked.

"My name is Kris Wu Yi Fan." Kris smiled at the woman and said.

"Ahhh, you're...Soo Rin-ssi boyfriend?" The woman smiled and asked.

"Erm he's not! He's just a friend of mine."

"Yeah.." Kris nodded slightly. Deep insdie his heart, he hate the word 'just a friend of mine'.

The woman laughed awkwardly. "I'm so sorry. Anyway, please sit down so that we can talk."

Kai went to the empty seat next to his mother while me and Kris sat in front of them.

"So, how can I call you?" I asked the woman.

"Call me Mrs.Kim."

"Mrs.Kim. What do you want to tell me?" I asked. I don't know why, but I had a weird feeling just by looking at Mrs.Kim. Like I know her since little.

"Your...parents are dead right?" Mrs.Kim asked.

"Erm..yes, they died when I was five years old."

"Actually, that woman is not your mother. I am your real mother." Mrs.Kim stared at me and said.

"WHAT?" I shouted.

"I-I'm sorry that I waited till now but I really miss you Soo Rin." Mrs.Kim sobbed and said.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Kim but my parents are dead." 

"Let me tell you something."

Soo Rin's father and mother married because Soo Rin's mother were pregnant, but after Soo Rin was borned, they kept on fighting over things, their relationship were getting wrost and wrost until they can't stay each other so they divorced. That time Soo Rin was only a baby, so her father let her mother raised her. But when Soo Rin was two years old, Soo Rin's father brought her away from her mother and stayed with his new wife, which was also known as her stepmother. As for her mother, she went to Canada with her new husband and adopted a boy when she's in Canada. 

"He's the boy you adopted?" Kris asked.

"Yeah. I am." Kai nodded.

"Why you didn't even come back to find me? Do you know how I am after dad and...mum died?"

"Mum want to but my dad doesn't allow her." Kai said.

"Soo Rin, please forgive me for not coming back to find you." Mrs.Kim cried.

"Sorry but I'm going back. Let's go Kris." I grabbed Kris's hand and walked out the cafe.

"Soo Rin."

"Don't call me." I shouted and cried like a crazy girl.

"I'll bring you to a place. A place where you'll forget everything."

I stared at Kris with my watery eyes. "What place?"

"Just come with me." He held my hands and walked me to his car.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Fun Fair?" I whinced. "Kris, I'm not a kid anymore. And...I don't have the mood."

"Trust me. I'll make you happy." Kris grabbed my hands and together we walked to the ferry wheel.

When we're inside, Kris smiled and patted my head. "Come on, smile Soo Rin."

I glared at him.

"Okay, well, do you know when the ferry wheel reached the top, you will get your love."

"That's just a tale."

"But it'll be true."

We reached the top, but nothing happened. 

"See, nothing happen. Told ya' it's just a tale." I said.

Kris walked to me and held my face.

"I love you." And he kissed my lips....

when the ferry wheel reached the top, you will get your love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

KRIS AND SOO RIN JUST OMGGGGGG

Okay well, sorry for not udpating quite a well, I just lack of idea and woah finally a new chapter is up

and this chapter is addicted to those KRISRIN shipper haha. I ship them too weeeeeee.

hope you guys like it and comment please?