Chapter Fifteen-I'll protect you

Fall In Love With An Angel

The sea breeze made me felt good.

I smiled.

The sea always make me happy.

---

"Did you found her?" Luhan asked Sehun.

"Nope..." Sehun took a sip of bubble tea and shook his head. He looked calm, seemed like he didn't care of Soo Rin but inside him, he's panic like hell.

"Where can she go..." Tao sat on the park's bench and murmured.

"Maybe we should go home first." Suho said.

"Yeah...You guys go back first...I'll try again." Luhan waved at them and ran away.

I know, if I can't find her, I won't sleep... Kris thought.

"You guys go back. I go find Soo Rin again." Kris said and he ran away too.

Seems like Soo Rin was very improtant in their heart too...Sehun looked at Kris's back and thought.

No one knows how hurt his heart was.

When the one that protects Soo Rin will not be him...

“Omma! I wanna go to the beach!”  A girl said to her mother.

Beach? Sehun remembered somehing.

Flashback

Soo Rin’s parents died in an accident when she was 5 years old. Starting from the day Luhan’s parents adopted her, she didn’t smile, not even once.

Luhan’s parents decided to bring her to the beach, together with Luhan and the others. The other kids were so happy, except for Soo Rin.

--Arrive at the beach--

“Yeah!!! Beach!!!” The other kids took off their clothes and jump into the water.

Soo Rin took off her shoes and walked on the beach. The soft sand touched her feet, the sea breeze hit her face, the clear sea water covered her feet.

She smiled.

All the kids stopped playing in the water, they were amused by her smile, especially Sehun.

End of flashback.

“Hey guys! I have something to do! Bye!” Sehun threw his empty bubble tea cup into the bin and ran away, to his destination, the beach.

“Where’s he’s going?” Tao asked.

“I don’t know...Let’s try to find Soo Rin again!” Suho said and once again, they off to find Soo Rin.

But...He is the only one that knows where Soo Rin was.

“Huh...Huh...” Sehun wiped the sweat on his forehead.

“Thanks. Here’s the money.” Sehun handed the taxi driver money and ran to find Soo Rin.

He saw a girl with long brown hair, wearing a white dress, opening her both arms, enjoying the sea breeze.

He saw her.

The girl he loved so much.

“Kwon Soo Rin!” Sehun shouted.

The girl turned back and saw him.

Sehun ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

“I was so worry about you!” Sehun said, he could feel tears forming in his eyes.

“O-Oppa?” She was shocked. She never know that he knew where she’s staying.

“Come back with me.” Sehun said. His dark brown eyes were staring at her.

“I don’t want to go back. I don’t want to.” She turned her head away, not wanting to see him.

“Why not?”

“I don’t want to face him...I-I’m scare...”

She cried.

“It’s okay...But please come back...” Sehun could felt his heart was hurting like hell when he saw she cried.

“But...”

“Please. We were so worry about you.”

“Maybe a few days later...Then I’ll go back.” Soo Rin wiped her tears and said.

“If you want to stay here for a few days, I can stay with you.” Sehun asked.

“No...I want to be alone.” Soo Rin said and ran away, leaving him alone.

--Night--

“Aigoo...Miss, do you know that guy over there? It was raining so heavy, and he’s only stay there and stared at your window.” The owner of the house came into Soo Rin’s room with her food and asked.

What? Soo Rin widened her eyes and immediately she ran to her window.

A figure was standing not far, his eyes kept on staring at her window. He was wet, but he ignored the heavy rain and just stood there like a status.

Soo Rin knew that it was Sehun. She grabbed an umbrella and ran outside.

“Aigoo... Kids now on are so crazy, but yet romantic...”

“Oppa!” Soo Rin shouted.

“Soo Rin?” Sehun widened his eyes when he saw her.

“Go back oppa! I will come back a few days later!”

“No! I won’t go back unless you go back with me!” Sehun shouted.

“Please go back. Oppa. You’ll be sick!”

“I said it. Unless you go back with me.”

“Don’t you understand? I don’t want to go back! I don’t want to face him!!!” Soo Rin shouted at Sehun and she suddenly felt dizzy.

“I’ll protect you.” That’s the last thing she heard.

------------------------------------

 Sorry guys...for the damn late update!! And well..short update....XD

I tried my best to like...finish all the chapters~You can’t blame me when I’m not in the mood of writing right?

So...Yeah~This chapter main characters is Sehun~~

Yeah...finally Sehun come out in this story like....so long...

Haha...I know it’s my bad...for not making Sehun as the main characters of this story~*shrugged* I just don’t feel that he got the kind of aroma to be the main characters of this story...Well..Sorry oppa...But this is like....the truth?

So...Thanks you all for such patient waiting for update...

And please comment^^ I like to read your comments~