Chapter One -My Life With Them-

Fall In Love With An Angel

 

If there are some grammar mistakes or spelling mistake, I’m so sorry…even though this is my sixth fanfics, but my grammar and spelling still not so good…keke…

First fanfics- Love Between K-deleted

Second fanfics- When Strawberry Met Blueberries-deleted

Third fanfics- One Miss Perfect X Twelve Mr. Right- Writing till the end!

Fourth fanfics- Girls VS Boys-as a co-author, with KpopIsMyLife01-Writing!

Fifth fanfics- Human & Vampires? -with jcpanda17 -Writing!

Sixth fanfics- Fall In Love With An Angel-This is it!

PLEASE subscribe my story and comment~~~I really like comment~

*Sorry for the long author note! Enjoy the story!*

Chapter One-My life with them-

7a.m. Beep Beep Beep Beep.

‘Argh! Stupid alarm, stupid school!’ I turned off the alarm clock and the noisy buzzing sound finally stopped and I continued my sweet dream without anyone or anything disturbing me.

I always had a question inside my heart, why does all school need us go to school such early? It was so early and hard for me to wake up from my sweet and comfortable bed.

--Few minutes later (I guess so, my eyes are so heavy to open and look at the time…) --

Someone was coming up with a heavy footstep.

“Kwon Soo Rin! Wake up!”

‘Oh man! You disturbed my sweet dream!’ Without hesitating, I grabbed the pillow beside me and threw to the guy-Luhan that bursted into my room without my permission.

“Ouch!” Bingo! The pillow hit him! “Yah! Kwon Soo Rin! How dare you! You just threw a pillow to my handsome face! I hope there are no scars or bruises…”

“zzzzzzz…” Sleep…And ignore him…

“Yah! Wake up!” Luhan stood beside my bed and he flipped my blanket and the cool breeze made me feel cold.

“zzzzzz….” Let’s just ignore the coldness and sleep.

“Yah! We’re going to be late for school!” He shook me to make me wake up but that was totally no use.

“Aigoo…This girl…” He stopped shaking me and just stood beside my bed and stared at me with his impatient look.

sEoRDKK.jpg

“zzzzzz….” Please! I need to sleep!

“Oh! I remember that Jung Daehyun is also going to the same college with us!” Luhan smirked and said.

“REALLY?!” I quickly jump up from my bed and looked at him.

“Finally! You’re awake! Thanks God!” Luhan smirked at me and said.

Sometimes…He’s always over acting…

“Haha…Yep…I’m awake!” Everyone knows that Daehyun is my crush…I knew him since primary and he’s totally my type!

Sweet, nice, caring, clever (he’s totally a genius in studies!) and he’s good in sports. I still remember when I was in middle school I went to the same club with him which was basketball club and that couch totally going to kill me…He wanted us to run the field for 20 round!!!  

With the burning sun and lack of vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, water and whatever…I fainted in front of him! Man…that totally embarrassed me!!

I really don’t know is the god kidding me or is that because I didn’t always go to church to pray so he gave me a punishment…

And that’s a big punishment.

But well…God is being good for me too! For the next day, he came to me and asked me am I feeling well after the fainted…OMG! When your crush cares about you, you’ll know my feeling that day!

“Hey, are you daydreaming because I mention Jung Daehyun?” Luhan rolled his eyes at me and said.

“Hehe…You got it…I am daydreaming…”

Luhan hit his forehead with his palm. “Alright then, miss daydreaming…If you’re not going to change right now, I bet we’re going to be late.

“Oh !” I quickly jump off from my bed and rushed to my closet to find my uniform.

“Luhan! I can’t find my uniform!!!”

Luhan walked to me and knocked my forehead.

“Ouch! That’s hurt!” I rubbed my forehead and shouted at him.

Luhan let out a smirk. “Pabo! Remember? We are going to college. C.O.L.L.E.G.E. No uniform requires.”

“Oh! Aish! Stupid me!” I hit my forehead with my own palm.

Luhan just stared at me with his hand crossed together.

“Aish! Luhan, get out get out! I need to change!” I pushed him out my room and locked the door.

“I just give you 3 minutes!!!” Luhan shouted outside the door.

“Araso!” I quickly rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then quickly change away the pajamas.

**After changing**

“Aish! Where is my wallet?!” I threw all my books that were left on the table to my bed and finally I found my wallet.

At last, I packed a notebook, pencil case, handphone, I-pod, wallet and house key together with my room key.

“Huh…I’m done!” I was using my fastest speed to run downstairs and then I saw Suho and Sehun already sitting in the living room waiting.

“Oh! Morning Soo Rin!” Suho was the first who greeted me since Sehun was sleeping like a pig at the sofa while Luhan was at the kitchen.

“Morning Suho oppa! By the way, did anyone saw my converse sneakers?” I took a quick gland at the shoe rack but my blue converse sneakers weren’t there.

“Your shoes are there!” Luhan came out from the kitchen and pointed to the corner where my sneakers were staying.

“Are you going to the school like this?” Luhan stared at me from head to toe and toe to head and asked.

“What’s wrong with my clothes?” I looked at my clothes and asked.

I’m wearing a plain t-shirt, a pair of jeans and blue converse sneakers.

“It’s our first day in college.” Luhan crossed his hand and said.

“I know.” I replied.

“Aren’t you suppose to wear something…better?” Luhan stared at me with his dark brown eye.

“Are you expecting me to wear a dress to school?”

“I am.” He smirked.

“No way I’m changing my t-shirt! And I won’t wear dress! For god’s sake!”

“Come on guys! Stop arguing!”Suho stood between us to stop our little argument.

Luhan rolls his eyes at him and went to the other couch where Sehun were sleeping and woke him up.

I quickly wore my sneakers and followed Suho to his car. His driver-Jeremy was standing beside it.

I noticed that Suho was wearing a famous brand white t-shirt, a nice cutting jeans (he’s so slim) and leather shoes. Even though I am his childhood friend, I don’t really know everything about him, except he’s from a wealthy family.

“Hey dreamer, went to la la land?” Luhan stood behind me and Sehun was standing beside him with his sleepy look.

“No!”

“Then shoo! You’re blocking my way.”

Shoo?! Are you thinking that I’m your dog! But still, I moved beside and let them went into the car first.

Luhan went into the car with Sehun followed behind and they sit at the second row together while Suho was sitting at the first row.

I sit beside Suho and Jeremy closed the door and started the car engine.

“Hey, Sehun, you sleep late last night again?” I turned behind and asked the sleepy Sehun.

“Playing computer games late night again.” Suho sight was on his phone but he heard my question and answered me.

“I told you many times already! You can’t play computer games until late night!! See! You feel sleepy and then you can’t concentrate on class later!” I scolded Sehun with a bunch of word without resting and he still remained the -_- face.

“No lollipop for you!” I sticked out my tongue at Sehun and said.

“NO!!! I want my lollipop!” Sehun finally have some reaction and he nearly cried out loud.

“This is a punishment for you! Bleh!” I made a face at him and turned to the front, ignoring his shout from behind.

“Suho, want some lollipop?” I opened my bag and took out a apple flavor lollipop and held it to Suho.

“Sure, thanks!” Suho moved his sight from his phone and accept the lollipop and quickly, he opened the lollipop and put it into his mouth.

“Suho oppa, let’s take a picture together!” I clunged on his arm and said.

“Sure!” Suho put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“…..” I can felt that my face was blushing.

‘That lollipop should be mine.’ Sehun pouted behind.

Luhan POV

Why are they being so close! I looked from behind and felt jealousy inside my heart.

I should be happy because my baby sister Soo Rin hung up being with Suho, but why can’t I feel any happiness but only jealous…I messed my hair and tried my best to ignore Soo Rin and Suho but I can’t keep my eye away from her.

Is that…I like her? No, Luhan, you can’t! You can’t fall in love with her!

------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

LNA6nGD.jpg

Like EXO! Like SHINee! Like SM!!!

Thanks for reading chapter one~ how it is?? I’m sorry because of my poor grammar...Miannae~~~and please subscribe yeah~~Muacks! And please comment~~~

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!

I like commentsssss………..^. ^

Love Exotics-Arnold