Sparks [ Kwonnieskitty ]

I wish [One-shot/Scenario Closed request]
 
 
 
Name: Jessica Ha (Chinese)
Bias: Jung Byunghee (G.O)
Scenario: Jessica is a good friend of Thunder's and he asked her to visit. She meets G.O and sparks fly. 
 

 
 
"What?" Jessica Ha shouted.
 
"Um,... will you visit me?" Thunder repeated his question.
 
"you do realize i'm in China right now, right? " She asked back.
 
"You'll be moving back anyway! Just come... earlier." she saw his grinned on the screen.
 
They were skypeing and Thunder suddenly asked her to come back to korea to visit her, which is ridiculous, considering she's still in China and she has 3 more months before she moved back to Korea.
 
"my mom is going to kill me." she said but Thunder just beamed.
 
"It's all taken care of!"
 
She glared at her best friend.
 
"What did you do?"
 
"Well, i talked to her and she said she'll arranged the flight. You'll be flying back to Korea tomorrow! Better pack up now, Besties~!" Thunder grinned.
 
"WHAT?!"
 
"You're unbelieveable!" Jessica huffed when Thunder kept beaming at her.
 
"I better go now. G.O hyung is being naggy. Bye~" He waved to the camera and they ended the call.
 
*****
 
"Surprise?" Her mom replied with a sheepish smile when Jessica asked her about it.
 
"moooom" She whined.
 
"i thought the house is not done." she continued.
 
"yeah. That's why you'll be staying with Thunder." Her mom nonchalantly replied.
 
"WHAT?"
 
******
 
"Oh come on. Stop frowning. You look ugly, Jessica." Thunder smiled.
 
"i can't believe i woke up at 4 a.m and found out my flight's at 5. do you know how early that is?"
 
"Well, look at the bright side, my group members are all at home!"
 
"Group members? MBLAQ?" She asked.
 
"YEP! And i want you to meet G.O hyung! You'd make a perfect nagging couple!" Thunder said.
 
"G.O? You mean that Byunghee guy you kept telling me about?" 
 
"you remember! oh! we're here! Come on!" Thunder pulled her out of the cab and dragged her inside his dorm.
 
*****
 
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" G.O asked the moment they entered the dorm.
 
Thunder pushed Jessica so she's standing in front of him.
 
"Pretty huh?" Thunder wiggled his eyebrows when G.O's jaw slightly dropped.
 
Jessica is no different. She just stared at G.O's eyes and  a smiled crept up her face.
 
"I'm jessica." She said.
 
"Byunghee." he replied, shaking her hand.
 
That's when they felt it. The spark. The fireworks. The jolt of electricity. It stunned them. They just pulled away and looked at each other with flushed face.
 
"Sorry, loverboy. i need to introduce her to the rest of the boys." Thunder joked and pulled Jessica with him.
 
"Loverboy? YAH!"
 
*****
 
Jessica turned out to be one of the most outgoing person. She adapted well with 5 boys around her and she quickly got close to G.O. The sic of them spend the rest of their day getting to know each other and playing some random games.
 
But when the night time came and the rest of MBLAQ are in their own room, sleeping, Jessica's face fell. She couldn't sleep in new places. She tossed around for a few times before she groaned and finally get up on her feet. She walked out of her room and sat on the couch, turning on the TV and setting the volume to the lowest.
 
"Can't sleep?" A voice startled her.
 
She turned around and saw G.O smiling at her as he sat next to her.
 
"I'm just not used to new places." she smiled.
 
"You want me to sing for you?" He blurted out and blushed at his own words.
 
She giggled and nodded.
 
"That'd be nice. Thank you, Byunghee." She smiled.
 
G.O started to sing his solo song, In my dream. Jessica leaned her head on his broad shoulder as sleepiness started to take over and before she knew it, she has fallen asleep with G.O's arm around her shoulders.
 
G.O smiled at the sight and yawned. His eyes slowly fluttered closed.
 
*****
 
"They're so cute!"
 
"Shh!"
 
"Someone take a photo of this couple!"
 
"Hurry! Before G.O hyung woke up and kill us all!"
 
CLICK!
 
"oops?" Joon grinned when g.o woke up due to the flash.
 
"What the?" he croaked.
 
"Had a good sleep hyung?" Thunder grinned.
 
G.O nodded and turned to his side where Jessica is cuddled next to him and he blushed. The rest of the guys chuckled and left to the kitchen.
 
"You're the only person i approved to be with my best friend, just so you know." Thunder smiled.
 
G.O blushed redder.
 

2013.02.16 saturday