special girl [ Kwonnieskitty ]

I wish [One-shot/Scenario Closed request]


Kwonnieskitty 
Name: Kim Hana
Bias: Hoya
Scenario: Infinite Valentine's performance and her seat was chosen by Hoya, the rest is up to you if it sounded good enough... 

 
 

"Hurry up, Howon!" Sunggyu nagged when Howon tried to find the seat number.
 
Infinite was planning a special performance for Valentine and each of them get to pick a seat number. The chosen girl will be pulled up to the stage and will be serenaded. Hoya bit his lips. He wished he doesn't have to do this. 
 
Don't they know how awkward i am with girls?! Hoya shouted in his head, trying to pick a seat number.
 
"THERE." Dongwoo grinned and write a random seat number for hoya.
 
"Hey!"
 
"Knowing your awkwardness, i doubt you can choose a number." He rolled his eyes and pushed him to the dressing room.
 
*****
Kim hana fidgeted on her seat. Her cousin, Kim Miyeon has forced her to come with her to Infinite's special event. She's not a big fan of Infinite, to be honest. She has listened to some of their songs because Miyeon has forced her to. It's up to the point where it has gotten annoying. 
 
When the show started, Hana finally realized what Miyeon meant. Their performance was downright amazing. She was lost in a trance, her gaze fixed at one guy on the stage, dancing his heart out.
 
"His name is Hoya." Miyeon whispered.
 
"What?"
 
"I know you like that dancer. He's totally your type." She grinned and sang along with the rest of the fan.
 
Hana chuckled. Hoya, she kept repeating his name in her head as she watched his duet performance with another guy. 
 
"Now, everyone, this is the highlight of the event!" Sunggyu grinned.
 
"We'll be calling a seat number and you will be serenaded by us!" Sungyeol jumped in glee.
 
They started to call out the numbers.
 
"What?" Hana stared at Miyeon when she gasped and started to scream.
 
"IT'S YOU!!!" she shouted.
 
Her eyes widened and she shook her head.
 
no no no, she kept screaming as she was led to the stage. She's never good at being on stage. She's awkward with guys and the fact that she'll be meeting a guy on a place she's scared of the most is not really helping. 
 
"Hi." Hoya stammered when she accidentally bumped into him.
 
"hi." she blushed.
 
Hana turned her head and watched the rest of the guys are already singing to the lucky girl, except Hoya. She faced him and forced herself to smile.
 
"I'm sorry, i'm not very good at this." he blushed, causing her to chuckle.
 
"Me too. I think i'm going to die out of nervousness." she said.
 
He chuckled, glad that the awkward atmosphere has melted. 
 
"Well, do you like any songs? I can sing it to you when it's my turn." he smiled.
 
"I... i don't really listen to your song but i really like your new song, special girl." She blushed.
 
"Wish granted." he smiled.
 
*****
Hoya watched the girl nervously stands next to him. It was a whole new experience for him. He felt calm, he felt warmth spreading through his body and most importantly, he felt like he's at home. This new feeling felt weird for him. He usually got so nervous and would always messed up every meeting but with the girl next to him, whom he found out to have a name, Kim Hana, he felt right. 
 
When his turn has arrived, he boldly took her hand and started to rap, smiling at the sight of her shy face. 3 minutes are just too short for him to fully take a look at her. When it was over, he let out a sigh.
 
"Thank you." hana smiled at him.
 
she was about to her heels and left the stage when he grabbed her hand, shocking the audience and the rest of s.
 
"W-wait." he mumbled.
 
"yes?"
 
"Please don't leave yet. I- i- want to talk to you." he said.
 
"But you have to perform." Hana pointed out.
 
"wait for me backstage?" he asked.
 
Hana nodded cluelessly and left the stage in a trance. Hoya, on the other hand had to face his friends staring at him with unreadable expression.
 
"Do you fancy her?" Sungyeol whispered.
 
He laughed when hoya's cheeks turned pink.
 
"It's okay. she's pretty, by the way." He chuckled.
 
*****
Miyeon beamed wider at the sight. Hana and Hoya, the name sounds cute together, she thought. Hana left the stage and didn't come back. worried, she took out her phone and texted her.
 
"where are you?''
 
a moment later, she received a reply.
 
"Hoya said he wants to talk to me. I'm waiting backstage." 
 
Miyeon squealed and furiously typed a reply.
 
"YOU NEED TO THANK ME AT YOUR WEDDING PARTY!"
 
"WHAT?" miyeon chuckled at Hana's reply.
 
"Have fun with Hoya ;P''
 
she knew hana is blushing right now. she turned her attention to the performing boys and smiled. at least Hana no longer ran away, like how she dis every time she met a guy.
 

2013.02.09 saturday

 
 
hope you like it :)