First Kiss [ JunShin ]

I wish [One-shot/Scenario Closed request]
Name: Kwon JunHye
Bias' Name: Yang SeungHo
SeungHo and JunHye have been dating for 6 months but they haven't had their first kiss. They had hugs, kisses on the cheeks but not on the lips..
 
"How long have you been dating?" Joon asked.
 
"Six months!" Junhye beamed.
 
She's a lot shorter than Joon, giving him perfect access to messed up her hair.
 
"Stop!"
 
"Yah, Joon. Hand's off my girl." Seungho said, wrapping his arm around her waist.
 
Junhye stuck her tongue out at her cousing and gave Seungho a kiss on the cheek.
 
"Shouldn't you guys kiss each other's lips?" Joon asked.
 
"You haven't?!" he gasped when the couple blushed.
 
Joon chuckled at shook his head.
 
"It's alright. one thing at a time, right?" he smiled and left the couple.
 
"That idiot." Seungho mumbled.
 
Junhye stayed silent. Joon was right. All of her friends kissed when they got together. She and Seungho have been together for 6 months and they haven't kissed once. She stole a quick glance at her boyfriend.
 
"Is something wrong?" He asked.
 
She shook her head and smiled.
 
"Nothing."
 
"I'm going to take you out tonight. so get ready okay? I'll pick you up at 6." He smiled and kissed her forehead before he left with Joon for dance practice.
 
When Seungho left, she let out a worried sigh. Seungho has been acting weird lately and with Joon asking them about the kiss, she couldn't help but to get worried. Is he cheating on her? Does he love her?
 
*****
 
Junhye smiled at the reflection of herself in the mirror. She's wearing a broken white dress that reached just above her knees. She slightly curled her brown hair and smiled at the result. She wouldn't say she's gorgeous but she can definitely said she looked nice.
 
Seungho arrived at 6.15 and smiled as he guided her to the car.
 
"Thank you." junhye beamed.
 
*****
The dinner was perfect for Seungho. They talked about every little thing in their lives, and smiled at each other. But for Junhye, she was becoming more worried. Seungho doesn't do that much skinship and she's wondering if it's because he has someone else beside her.
 
When the dinner is over, he took her out of the restaurant to take a small walk along the han river. The view is breathtaking, and Junhye was lost in her thoughts until Seungho lightly nudged her.
 
"what's wrong?" he gently asked.
 
Junhye shook her head and forced a smile.
 
"Junhye, i know when you're lying. We've been dating for 6 months now." Seungho chided.
 
"Do you love me?" Junhye blurted out.
 
"What?"
 
"Never mind." Junhye shook her head and turned her head to face the river.
 
"look at me, Junhye." He cupped her cheeks and stared into her sad eyes.
 
"Did something happen?"
 
"No." she mumbled.
 
"i'm your boyfriend, Junhye. You can tell me anything. Did the fans harassed you?"
 
"I'm scared if you love other girl." She finally said with red cheeks.
 
"You were worried if i cheated on you?" Seungho asked, replied with a nod.
 
He let out a chuckle.
 
"I knew it was stupid to tell you." she tried to wriggled out of his arms but he was too strong.
 
"Look at me, Junhye." he said.
 
"There's no way i would cheat on you. I love you more than anything in the world." he smiled.
 
"Don't stress yourself on this kind of thing." he caressed her hair.
 
"But you never kissed me." she mumbled.
 
"What?"
 
This time, she stared back at him.
 
"What joon said this morning... about us not kissing yet. and i realized that all of my friends have kissed when they dated except me. We've been dating for 6 months and i---" Her blabber was cut off with Seungho's soft lips.
 
He smiled through the kiss and pulled her closer. Junhye's eyes widened a little bit before it fluttered close.
 
"I've been waiting for that." He whispered when they pulled away.
 
Junhye blushed.
 
"I want to make it special. It's not that i don't love you, Junhye. But i want you to be ready. I know it was just a kiss but if your heart wasn't ready, it wouldn't be that special. Beside, relationship is not based on skinship." He smiled.
 
"i'm sorry." she mumbled.
 
"Don't be. Joon should be the one to apologize. He ruined my surprise." He chuckled.
 
"Surprise?" this time Seungho blushed.
 
"I was going to kiss you here. but he just had to brought up the topic this morning." He said.
 
Junhye's lips curved into a smile. She wrapped her arms around him.
 
"I love you, seungho." she mumbled into his chest.
 
Seungho chuckled and hug her back.
 
"i love you too, Junhye. Happy 6 month anniversary." he kissed the top of her head.
 

2013.02.16 saturday