second Chance [ folaau04 ]

I wish [One-shot/Scenario Closed request]

folaau04 
Name: Yvette Williams(Australian)
Bias: TAEYANG(BIGBANG)
Scenario: I love fighting scenarios I don't know why but I would love to have a HUGE argument over the smallest thing and but put more drama in it like.. say if she goes missing for more than a week and yeah you can put whatever you want in it at the end :)

 
 
"Where have you been?" taeyang asked the moment his girlfriend for 4 years, Yvette entered their apartment.
 
"Jiyong's place." She shrugged.
 
"You've been hanging out with him a lot." He remarked.
 
"He's a good friend of mine, and yours. I don't see any reason not to." Yvette stared back at him, her blue eyes filled with annoyance.
 
"I'm your boyfriend. Shouldn't you spent more time with me?" He replied, getting worked up as well.
 
"Maybe if you stop being a jerk, i would." Yvette raised her voice.
 
"Well I was just pointing out your mistakes and you were being so sensitive!"
 
Yvette was about to shouts at him when her phone rang. She took it out of her pocket and read the caller id. Jiyong. She let out a relieved sigh and was about to answer the call when taeyang took it from her.
 
"Jiyong? are you that happy he called?" he sneered.
 
"YES! GIVE IT BACK!" She said.
 
Taeyang's eyes darkened and before he knew it, he threw her phone to the wall, crashing it to pieces. He heard her gasp.
 
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU JERK!" She shouted and stormed into their bedroom.
 
"I'M SORRY!"
 
"YEAH RIGHT. SORRY DOESN'T MAKE UP ALL YOUR NAGGING AND YOUR COMPLAIN THESE PAST MONTHS! I HATE YOU!" She shouted, locking the bedroom door.
 
10 minutes later, she exited the bedroom with a huge bag on her shoulder. Taeyang stared at her in disbelief.
 
"Are you leaving?" he asked.
 
"Yes. I'm tired of this." She replied, wearing her favorite sneakers.
 
She tried to opened the doorknob but taeyang grab her hand.
 
"Please, i'm sorry okay. Let's just... talk about it." he said.
 
Yvette stared back at him with glistened eyes and shook her head, making few drops of tears fell down her cheeks.
 
"You don't even know what you did wrong."
 
"I know! I complained too much and- "
 
"And you flirted with all of my female co-worker, taeyang. I'm sorry. I... i- just can't." She bitterly smiled and left the apartment as quick as she can, ignoring his plea.
 
*****
 
"Just give her some time, man. She'll come back home soon." Seunghyun said.
 
"But i really hurt her this time. It's been a week!"
 
"Maybe you should stop being a jerk." Jiyong cuts their conversation.
 
Taeyang glared at his best friend and grabbed his collar, trying to punch him but was pulled away by seunghyun.
 
"STOP IT!" Seunghyun growled.
 
"Ever since you moved together, all you care is your reputation, whether the house is neat for the interview or any unimportant guests! You ordered her around. Well, news flash, buddy. She's your GIRLFRIEND not your maid!" Jiyong shouted.
 
"Jiyong. stop it." Seunghyun said.
 
"No i won't. He needs to know what he did wrong. Do you know why she came to me? Because i can understand her! We've been friends for years, taeyang. I'm her bestest friend and she needs someone that cares for her. Maybe she's sick of your constant flirting with other female." Jiyong said.
 
"Shut up!"
 
"Well, maybe if you stop being so stubborn and realized it earlier, she will never leave." jiyong mumbled.
 
"I'M SORRY OKAY! I REGRET EVERYTHING! I know i was being a jerk! But i miss her! I want her back! I know i'm selfish but i just want her back!" Taeyang finally break down in tears.
 
Seunghyun loosened his grip, letting Taeyang fell on his knees.
 
"Chaerin's place." jiyong said.
 
Taeyang looked up in confusion.

 

"She's at Chaerin's place. This is your last chance, Taeyang. I will never help you out again if you messed up." Jiyong gave him a smile.
 
Taeyang's lips curved into a smile as tears fell down his cheeks.
 
"I won't." He said and gave him a hug before he left.
 
"You just let him off after that?" seunghyun mused.
 
Jiyong chuckled.
 
"My Chaerin will kick his before he can get Yvette back." he grinned.
 
"true."
 
"Do you think they'll get back together?" seunghyun asked.
 
"yeah. Even though she said she hates him, she always cried herself to sleep. Chaerin told me she kept asking for taeyang in her sleep. She still loves him. he just need a little slap to realize he's been taking her for granted." Jiyong nodded.
 

2013.02.11 monday