Forgotten... not [ Kwonnieskitty ]

I wish [One-shot/Scenario Closed request]
Name: Lee Minki
Bias: Lee Chan Hee
Scenario: It's their anniversary and Minki thinks Chan Hee forgot
 
 
"WAKE UP~" Yoomi shouted, causing Minki to fell on the floor with a loud thump.
 
She groaned and was about to throw the pillow to her best friend when she realized what date it is today. Her lips curved into a smile.
 
"You're really weird. Hurry up, we're going to be late." Yoomi shook her head and left her.
 
She beamed and took a quick shower, wearing her favorite clothes, a loose cream colored sweater and a grey skirt. She grabbed her brown tote bag and ran outside her bedroom. Yoomi was already standing with her eyebrows raised.
 
"You look happy." She mused.
 
Minki nodded cheerfully and wears her white sneakers before they both exited the apartment they shared since high school. Minki and Yoomi both lost their parents when they just entered high school in a car accident. Their parents are best friends, which automatically made them best friends. After they died, Minki and Yoomi decided to rent a small apartment with the will their parents left them. It was enough to pay their tuition and they also get a part time job to save some money. 
 
"Where are we going anyway?" Minki finally asked, earning a slap in the head from her best friend.
 
"we need to fill in Minhyuk's and Ilhoon's shift today at starbucks. Don't tell me you forgot." Yoomi said.
 
"Oh." She grinned sheepishly and took out her phone to check her messages.
 
"Lover boy not texting you?" Yoomi teased.
 
Minki nodded and sighed. Chanhee always texted her every morning, no matter how busy he is with university work. What disappointed her more is the fact that today is their 2nd year anniversary and he doesn't seem to remember.
 
"Maybe he slept late." Yoomi smiled while Minki just absentmindedly nodded.
 
They met when they were in their 2nd year of high school. They were assigned as seatmates and from then on, they've become best friends. He was there when Myungsoo broke her heart at the end of 11th grade. She remembered him punching Myungsoo during their lunch break. She was there when Seri played with his heart. She also remembered when she gave Seri a hard slap on the cheek that caused her a week of detention. Both of them find comforts in each other that soon turned to love. They started dating towards the end to their final year in High School. 
 
Yoomi smiled at the sight of her best friend sulking as she worked. In her eyes, Minki and Chanhee are the perfect couple and she envied them. They love each other enough to be comfortable around each other and sometimes, she would see them like an old married couple. 
 
Her phone rang. She took it out of her apron pocket and read the caller id. Weirdo's boyfriend. She furrowed her eyebrows and picked up the call.
 
"yes?"
 
"Yoomi, is minki there?"
 
"Yeah. You want to talk to her?"
 
" NO NO NO!"
 
"did you do something? I swear if you hurt Minki i will kill you" her protective instinct kicked in.
 
"Can you make sure she doesn't come home until 6?" He asked.
 
"Why?" Yoomi raised her eyebrows in confusion.
 
she heard him sigh before he answered.
 
"It's our anniversary and i want to give her a surprise. I'm at your apartment now so please?" He pleaded.
 
"You're in OUR APARTMENT?!" Yoomi exclaimed, causing Minki to turned her attention to her.
 
"Who's at our apartment?" Minki asked and approached her.
 
"It-- it's Byungie. He wants to borrow my notes. I forgot that he knew our password." Yoomi grinned.
 
"Tell byungie i said hi!" Minki smiled and went back to work.
 
"Byungie?" Chanhee laughed the nickname Yoomi has for her boyfriend.
 
"Shut up or i'll tell her you called." 
 
"Yes mam."
 
"I just need to make sure she doesn't go home until 6 right?" Yoomi said.
 
"yepp." chanhee replied.
 
"Fine. You owe me." Yoomi grinned before she ends the call.
 
Their shift ended at 4 P.M and yoomi had to stifled her laughter when Minki kept pouting and whining, telling her that Chanhee forgot their anniversary. 
 
"Let's just go home. I'm tired." Minki sighed.
 
"YOU CAN'T!" she abruptly shouted.
 
"Why?" Minki asked.
 
"I need to buy some... things." Yoomi lied.
 
"What things?"
 
"You know.... tampons..." she mumbled.
 
Minki 'oh'ed and nodded, following her towards the mall. 
 
*****
 
"I don't understand why you have to go around the mall for two hours." Minkin grumbled, clearly annoyed at Yoomi for dragging her around the mall.
 
"I need a dress for a date with Byungie." Yoomi said.
 
"Besides, you spilled some drink on your clothes." she continued.
 
"yeah, but you don't have to buy me a dress. It's too expensive and no one will see it anyway." she mumbled the last part.
 
"Chanhee will like it." Yoomi smiled.
 
"no he won't. He doesn't even text me. I hate him. how can he forgot our anniversary." She whispered, pressing the password of their apartment.
 
"Wait. I need to go to ajumma to talk about our rent. You go inside first." Yoomi suddenly said and run towards the elevator.
 
Minki sighed and wiped the tears that fell down her cheek. She pushed open the door, only to be welcomed by the sweet scent of roses. There are candles on the floor, making a path towards the living room. She gasped and look around, trying to find anyone who made this. 
 
"hello? Chanhee?" She called out, following the path.
 
She stopped in her tracks when a song started to play. It's her favorite song, Confession by 4Men. And when she entered the living room, she found him standing with a bouquet of roses in his hand.
 
"Happy 2nd year anniversary." he said as he sang the refrain of the song.
 
"Chanhee..." She whispered, tears in her eyes.
 
"Do you really think i would forgot our anniversary? pabo." He handed her the rose and wiped the tears out of her eyes.
 
"You look beautiful." he whispered with a gentle smile plastered on his face.
 
"I... "She couldn't say anything and just jumped into his arms, causing him to chuckle.
 
He wrapped his arms around her as both of them danced to the song.
 
"Happy anniversary, Minki. I love you." He whispered and gave her a long sweet kiss.
 
"I love you, Chanhee." She smiled, her cheeks pinked.
 

2013.02.12 tuesday