Insecurities [ iamaflamer ]

I wish [One-shot/Scenario Closed request]



iamaflamer 

Name: Kim Hyomi
Bias: L.joe (Teentop)

Scenario: Hyomi gets jealous over a queenka that's flirting with L.joe and she does something rash the rest is up to you!! :D Thanks~ 


 
"L.Joe?" Hyomi called out his name as she entered his classroom.
 
It's break time and unlike any other days, L.joe didn't come to her class to pick her up. And what she saw gets her to boil in anger. Hana, the famous queenka in Seoul University is sitting next to her boyfriend since middle school, hugging his arm with flirtatious eyes. A pang of jealousy went to her body as she saw them together.
 
"L.Joe." she called out louder.
 
L.Joe looked up and a relieved smile was evident on his face. He's been trying to get her off without hurting her but it was impossible to get out of Hana's death grip.
 
"My girlfriend is here." He said and when Hana loosened her grip in surprise, he hurriedly jumped out and run towards Hyomi.
 
"Hyomi!" He beamed and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
 
"Why is hana there?" she asked.
 
"You must be Hyomi." hana cuts her off. 
 
"y-yeah." hana felt so insecure standing in front of a queenka.
 
Hana might be a b*tch but she is a guy's magnet. She has model body and long straight jet black hair. Her face are caked with make up to make her more beautiful, and she's wearing designer's clothes. Unlike Hyomi. She's just an ordinary girl, with blonde hair. She dyed it together with L.Joe when they graduate High School and no matter how much L.Joe told her she's nothing ordinary, she's just too insecure to believe it. and Jealousy doesn't really help her in this kind of time.
 
"Don't you think it's a shame that L.Joe had to end up with you?" she asked.
 
"What?" L.Joe asked in disbelief.
 
"I... i love him." Hyomi replied.
 
"Love is not enough, little girl. With your look, you'll just bring him down." hana sneered.
 
"Shut up hana." L.Joe growled.
 
Hyomi shook his head as Hana throws her mean comments, ignoring L.Joe's anger.
 
"don't you think we look better together, L.Joe?" hana asked.
 
"Get away from me." L.Joe growled.
 
Hana let out a laugh and shook her head.
 
"You'll regret it sooner or later, L.Joe." she winked and left the classroom, bumping into hyomi's shoulder in the process.
 
"Why aren't you mad?" L.Joe asked.
 
His eyes softened when he saw the tears in her eyes. He knew how insecure she can be. Hyomi isn't the most outgoing people. It's a miracle she could open up to him and him only. And he loves her for that. She's not an attention seeker, she's Hyomi. And he swears that he'll make her feel like she's the most beautiful girl in the whole world, in his world.
 
"Don't listen to her, okay? I think you're the most beautiful." he pulled her into a hug.
 
Hyomi just closed her eyes. as much as she wants to deny it, Hana is right, she thought. L.Joe would be better off with a girl that are pretty.
 
"Let's get something to eat, hm?" He smiled.
 
Hyomi nodded as L.joe took her hand. Both of them exited the room and headed towards the cafeteria.
 
*****
 
"You're here!" Hana's high pitch voice disrupt them from their eating.
 
"Go away." l.Joe muttered.
 
"Still with her, i suppose." she laughed.
 
Hyomi tried to block all of Hana's mean insult and failed miserably. The more she insults her, the more she believes her.
 
"maybe she's right." Hyomi finally said.
 
"What?" L.Joe looked at her.
 
"She's right. I'm ugly and worthless."
 
"You're not!" L.Joe raised his voice.
 
"I'll just bring you down." Hyomi said.
 
"Shut up, Hyomi. You're wrong!" L.Joe said, knowing where this conversation is headed.
 
"Let's face it, L.Joe, I'm not good enough for you." She smiled, a sad one, before she ran out of the cafeteria.
 
"Well, she's smart enough to realize that."
 
L.Joe glared at her. He stands up and faced her with anger in his eyes. and it scared Hana.
 
"YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE! I HATE YOU! You really love to ruin people's lives don't you? You really like to hurt people's feelings. Let me tell you something, Hana. I don't love you and i will never will. with that attitude, i'm surprised anyone would want to stand next to you! So, if you still have brain in that stupid head of yours, you'll leave me and Hyomi alone. I love her and to me, she's the most beautiful girl, the only girl in my life. You are nothing compared to her." he spats and stomped out of the cafeteria.
 
Hana's face reddened in embarrassment when she realized some people are snickering at her.
 
"SHUT UP!" She shouted.
 
*****
"Hyomi? Where the hell are you?!" he grunted, trying to find her.
 
He tried to call her but it always ends up to voicemail. After dozens of call, she finally picked up.
 
"L.Joe?" 
 
"Where are you, Hyomi?" he asked, more like pleading.
 
"just go to Hana, L.Joe." she mumbled.
 
L.Joe smiled when he saw her kicking some pebbles at the park behind their university. 
 
"Are you jealous?" He asked, grinning when she blushed, still oblivious to his presence behind her.
 
"n-no."
 
"really? why are you blushing then?" he asked.
 
Hyomi gasped and look around to find L.joe. when she turned around, L.joe already few steps behind her, with his gentle eyes staring right into hers.
 
"I'm not jealous. She's right." Hyomi mumbled.
 
"Tell me, if she's right, would i still look for you?" L.Joe asked.
 
She shook her head.
 
"If she's right, would i still want to hold your hand?" he asked, grabbing her hand.
 
She shook her head.
 
"If she's right, would i do this?" he asked and crashed his lips onto hers.
 
Hyomi's eyes widened in surprise before she slowly closed it.
 
"I really love you, Hyomi. To me, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. It sounds cheesy but it's true. Don't let her words get into you." He said.
 
"I'm sorry." Hyomi's lips trembled.
 
"Come here, pabo." He chuckled and pulled her into a tight hug.
 
"I'm glad you can be jealous." he whispered and chuckled when Hyomi pushed him away.
 
"Shut up." she mumbled.
 
"i love you." He smiled, cupping her cheek and gave her a kiss.
 
"I love you too, l.Joe." she smiled back.
 
"HEY!NO PDA!" both of them looked up and saw Chunji grinning at them from the second floor.
 
"That idiot." L.Joe muttered in annoyance.
 
Hyomi giggled and kissed his cheek.
 
"SEE THAT, CHUNJI? SHE KISSED ME!" L.Joe shouted back.
 
"Oh Shut up!" Chunji shouted.
 
"You're just jealous you don't have a beautiful girl like Hyomi!" L.Joe stuck his tongue out.
 
Hyomi blushed and tugged the sleeves of his shirt. L.joe turned his attention to her.
 
"what's wrong, Hyomi?" he softly asked.
 
"Everyone's watching." She replied.
 
L.Joe looked up and found a crowd of students looking at them with grins on their faces, he can see some girls stared at them in jealousy and he grinned back.
 
"Well, i guess we can't go back without getting pestered at." l.joe said.
 
She nodded.
 
"Let's go on a date then." He winked.
 
"What?! And skip class?" she asked.
 
"JUST GO ALREADY!" Chunji shouted and laughed when he saw Hyomi's face reddened as she took his hand and let L.Joe led him outside.
 
 

2013.02.11 monday