Back [ Yangmi ]

I wish [One-shot/Scenario Closed request]


Name: Song Areum
Bias: Jung Daehyun

Areum is the girl from Daehyun's past . Areum hate him because of him she hurt , sad , moody everyday . But what if one day they meet suddenly . That time , Daehyun is in B.A.P
 
 
"Areum~!" the 20 years old Han Jaemin screamed at her best friend who was struggling to keep her eyes opened.
 
"WHAT!" Areum snapped, causing her best friend to jumped back a little.
 
"Sorry, Jaemin." She apologized and quickly stretched.
 
"It's okay. I... well i have good news!" Jaemin's face brightened.
 
A brief flash of memory flashed passed her for a mere second as she listened to Jaemin's words. She shook the though off. It has been two years and she will not let it go to her head and ruin the wall she has built.
 
Jaemin noticed her crestfallen face and frowned a little. She has been her best friend since they were in diapers and back then, there were 4 of them. Jaemin, Areum, Song Jaehyun- areum's twin and jaemin's boyfriend, and a guy whose name is no longer allowed to be said. His absence was hard for the three of them but Jaemin knows Areum took it the hardest.
 
"My dad gave me three tickets to Jeju!!" She grinned and showed her the tickets she has been hiding.
 
areum's eyes slightly brightened and a small smile curved up her lips. Jeju Island. The place that holds a special place in her heart. And even though it only brings a bitter memory, she couldn't find herself to hate such a beautiful place.
 
"Three? My idiot twin is coming?" Areum asked.
 
Jaemin ignored her insult to her brother and nodded. She couldn't be bothered to correct her language when she finally managed to make areum smile. She's going to boast about this to Jaehyun, Jaemin thought.
 
"When?" Areum's face was back to normal; flat and her eyes were no longer bright.
 
"Tomorrow!" Jaemin tried not to look at Areum's empty eyes.
 
Areum nodded and lied back on her bed.
 
"You're going, right?" Jaemin asked.
 
"Of course." Areum gave her a small smile before she drifted to a dreamless sleep.
 
*****
"Get your back here, Daehyun!" Himchan growled.
 
Daehyun hasn't been himself for the past week and no one knows why. Ever since they arrived in Jeju, he has been acting like a zombie. He would blankly stared out of the windows of their hotel and sighed a couple of times. Youngjae, his closest friend in B.A.P couldn't find out what's wrong with the main vocal of the group.
 
 
"I'm tired, hyung." Daehyun mumbled.
 
"We get a week of holiday in Jeju and all you want to do is sleep?" Himchan asked.
 
"Yes."
 
Himchan shook his head and walked away. This side of daehyun is a hopeless case, he thought.
 
"Are you okay?" Yongguk asked.
 
"Yeah. Just.. remembering some... things." Daehyun meekly smiled.
 
"You know we'll be here if you want someone to talk to, right?" Yongguk said.
 
Daehyun just nodded and decided to just take a walk to clear his mind off.
 
The sun was about to set and Daehyun took a deep breath, letting the fresh air filled his lungs as he once again tried to pushed the memory away from his mind. He turned around and crashed into a girl.
 
"Oh my god, i'm so sorry!" He quickly apologized and stretched out his arm for her to take.
 
"Daehyun?" A familiar voice caused him to looked up and his eyes widened.
 
He quickly looked back at the girl he just crashed into and felt his heart winced in pain when they met eyes. Guilt filled his heart when he saw her empty eyes and pale face. He did that, he thought.
 
*****
"Come on! They say the sunset view is the best!" Jaemin dragged Areum and headed out of their hotel with Jaehyun trailing behind them.
 
Areum sighed and just followed wherever they took her. She just wanted to lied down and sleep, forgetting that she's in Jeju. But no, her friend and her twin just had to dragged her out. She sighed again, realizing that these two probably didn't know what happened in Jeju, with him.
 
"Watch out!" Jaemin blurted out a tad too late when areum felt herself crashed into a man and fell down.
 
"Oh my god, i'm so sorry!" Areum frozed at the voice.
 
it was the voice she knows too well. That slightly husky and comforting voice.
 
"Daehyun?" Jaemin asked in shock.
 
She looked up and saw Daehyun's eyes staring at hers. She can see guilt washing over him as he took a good look at her.
 
"areum." He whispered.
 
But before he can say another word, Jaehyun's fist already connected to his jaw, sending him to the pavement ground.
 
"YOU!" Jaehyun growled in anger.
 
Areum just stared at the sight. She saw 5 guys running towards them with worried faces.
 
"Daehyun, are you okay?!" A guy with a low voice asked.
 
"What are you doing?" Another one with a low voice and a motherly tone asked.
 
Jaehyun scoffed.
 
"I see. This is your new friends, Daehyun. I guess you forgot about us, huh? I guess you forgot how you hurt my sist--"
 
"Stop it, Jaehyun." Areum cuts him off and stands up.
 
Her eyes were empty and it scared everyone who saw it.
 
"Stop it." she whispered one more time before she her heels and run away.
 
"Areum." Daehyun got on his feet and was about to chase after her when Jaehyun grabbed his arm.
 
"What do you think you're doing?" he hissed.
 
"I need to talk to her, jaehyun." daehyun begged.
 
"After you dumped her? Leaving her without any note?" 
 
"What is he talking about, daehyun?" youngjae asked.
 
"I... She's my girlfriend." daehyun finally said.
 
"WAS." Jaemin said.
 
"Jaemin... please... I just.. i want to talk to her..." Daehyun pleaded.
 
"You hurt her, Daehyun. And we're the ones who had to picked up the pieces, only to fail miserably." Jaemin cried.
 
"I..."
 
"You took her heart and broke it to pieces, Daehyun. Do you think i will let you near her after what you did?" Jaehyun asked.
 
Daehyun shook his head.
 
"You know i don't have a choice." 
 
"You always have a choice. Areum chose to be bullied by her friends because she doesn't want to break up with you. But you chose to left her."
 
"I HAD NO CHOICE!! MIYEON WAS THREATENING TO KILL HER! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!!" Daehyun shouted.
 
"she did what?" Jaehyun's eyes widened.
 
He always know that miyeon is a school bully and the daughter of a Kkangpae [korean gangster]. But to this extent?
 
"What?" Jaemin asked.
 
"She came to me, telling me to leave her okay. Do you really think i want to do that?! I love her too much, jaehyun. You both know that." daehyun finally broke down in tears.
 
"Go." jaehyun said.
 
"What?"
 
"She's at the pier. She said it's her favorite place. I didn't know why but i guess i do now." He smiled.
 
Daehyun nodded and wiped away his tear before he sprinted off to the place where they shared their first kiss. Miyeon is no longer here, he thought. And there's no way he's going to let this chance slip. He has lost her once and he will not lose her again. 
 
*****
Daehyun arrived at the pier, finding the place empty. He sighed and sat on the dock.
 
"You really broke my heart." Her voice caused him to turned his head.
 
"Areum."
 
"I always thought that when i met you, all i'm going to feel is hate." She took a step closer.
 
"I didn't know how much i love you, until i saw you. I can't even bring myself to hate you." tears brimmed in her eyes.
 
daehyun stood up and close the gap between them, pulling her into a hug.
 
"I'm sorry, Areum." he whispered.
 
"I heard what you said to Jaehyun." Areum said.
 
"Is that true?" she asked.
 
Daehyun nodded, his eyes are red from crying.
 
"You should've told me, daehyun." she said.
 
"I know... i'm so sorry..." he said.
 
He caressed her cheek and smiled.
 
"i miss this. I miss you." he whispered.
 
*****
Jaemin and Jaehyun hugged each other as they watched Daehyun and Areum. Jaemin couldn't hold back her tears when Daehyun hugged her and whispered something to areum and the next thing she saw, areum's eyes slowly light up and a smile, a genuine one, crept up her lips as she nodded.
 
"She's back, Jaehyun" Jaemin cried.
 
"I know." jaemin smiled and watched his twin sister and his old best friend hugged and kissed at the dock.
 
It's not perfect but he knows everything will be all right.


2013.02.26 tuesday