Today [ infiniteday ]

I wish [One-shot/Scenario Closed request]
Name: Kim Hanna

Bias: Jung Daehyun

A country boy who loves to sing so he moved to Seoul and attends tons of auditions. Luckily, he got accepted in TS Ent and become the most talented trainee there and love started to bloom between him and the daughter of the CEO - Kim Hanna
 
 
Daehyun looked down as he entered TS building. He wasn't the type of guy to be shy and introvert but he just moved from Busan and he's afraid Seoul people would make fun of his thick Busan Accent, especially since he's one of the few trainee that the CEO invites to join the company.
 
He looked at the small paper in his hand and smiled. Room A in 5th Floor. That's where he was supposed to go. His smile fell when he realized he doesn't know where the elevator is.
 
"Are you lost?" A female voice was heard, startling him.
 
He turned around to face a petite girl with a small smile on her face. Her eyes turned into a crescent shape as she grinned.
 
"You must be the new trainee." she said, fixing her hair and her sweater before she extended her hand.
 
"I'm Kim Hanna." she grinned.
 
"Jung Daehyun." He shook her hand, sending a jolt of electricity as their hands touched.
 
"where are you heading?" she asked.
 
"Um... Room A in 5th Floor." 
 
"Okay. Come, i'll take you there." She smiled and he trailed behind her as she walked towards the elevator.
 
*****
 
"Ta-Dah~" She opened the door and beamed at him.
 
Daehyun chuckled at her cheerfulness. 
 
"You have a cute accent." He blushed when she said it.
 
Before he can thanked her, the door was pushed open and 5 other guys walked inside. One of them glared at Hanna and instinctively, Daehyun stood in front of her.
 
"Kim Hanna! Your dad has been looking for you!" 
 
"I'm helping Daehyun oppa!" She excused herself.
 
"You--"
 
"Daehyun oppa?" Daehyun asked.
 
"You're older than me, right? Oh yeah, let me introduce you to your bandmates, Youngjae the smarty pants..."
 
"hey!"
 
"Jongup the 4D one."
 
"I AM NOT!"
 
"Baby Zelo."
 
"NOONA I'M NOT A BABY"
 
"The mother of the group, kim him chan."
 
"I'm a man, Hanna."
 
"And the awkward leader, Bang Yongguk!" She beamed.
 
"I'm not awkward!"
 
Daehyun laughed at her introduction as the rest of the guys muttered some incoherent words. Hanna smiled at him and patted his shoulder.
 
"I know you must be worried about your dialect. But you shouldn't. I think busan accent is cool." She smiled.
 
"She's into you, i'm telling you." youngjae said, causing her to blush.
 
A faint blush also appeared on Daehyun's cheeks.
 
"Shut up, brainiac!"
 
"See? She always makes fun of me if she's hiding something." Youngjae smirked.
 
Daehyun chuckled at how Hanna blushed every time Youngjae throws her weird comments.
 
"Nice to meet you, Daehyun." Yongguk smiled.
 
"Nice to meet you too." He grinned.
 
*****
It only takes a few months for Daehyun and Hanna to be inseparable. They've fallen in love with each other, yet both are too scared to come forward. Daehyun was scared she'll reject him because she's the daughter of the TS CEO. Hanna was scared Daehyun doesn't like him for the same reason.
 
It was a cool evening when Daehyun got called into the CEO's office. His heart was thumping madly as he entered the room.
 
"sit down, Daehyun." He smiled.
 
"Um, you said you want to see me?" daehyun asked.
 
"I see you and my daughter has gotten a lot closer these days." he said, causing the latter to blush.
 
"um.. yeah."
 
Mr. Kim chuckled.
 
"Do you like her?" He asked.
 
He shook his head and a smile appeared on his face as his eyes lit up.
 
"I love her." He said.
 
"You're a good lad." Mr. Kim nodded and stands up.
 
He patted Daehyun's back and gave him a fatherly smile.
 
"You should tell her how you feel."
 
"you're okay with that?" He gawked at his CEO.
 
Mr. kim laughed and nodded.
 
"I want my daughter to be happy and i think you can make her the happiest woman, right?" he said.
 
"now go. tell her how you feel. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear you love her." He continued.
 
Daehyun relaxed and nodded. He gave him a bow before he left the room.
 
"Thank you, sir." he said before he closed the door.
 
When he closed the door, Daehyun beamed. He started to ran to the practice room, the place she's been hanging out at ever since they met. Today he'll tell her, he thought with a smile as he pushed open the door.
 
"Hanna, i have something to tell you..." he gently smiled.
 

2013.02.16 saturday