Caught [ mbsarang ]

I wish [One-shot/Scenario Closed request]
 Name: Lee Jaehyun
Bias: Nam Woohyun

Jaehyun is the trainee under woolim ent. And a good friend of Sungyeol. Sungyeol likes her but also Woohyun, Jaehyun likes Woohyun but scared the CEO wouldn't be so happy knowing that his granddaughter was in love with one of his artist which it's prohibited to date within the company. 
 
 
"are you sure you can dance?" Sungyeol teased his best friend, Jaehyun as she messed up her dance for the nth time.
 
She stuck her tongue at him, ready to give a comeback when Woohyun entered the dance room. He was holding a bottled water. He gave her a loving gaze as he handed her the water.
 
"you must be tired." He said.
 
"I am. and this... POLE over here kept bugging me." Jaehyun pouted.
 
"tattle tale." Sungyeol said.
 
Woohyun chuckled and ruffled her hair affectionately. He has been in love with Jaehyun for quite a while and he's pretty sure she loves him back, considering how they've been going out together, texting and calling each other. But there would be times he got confused with her action. Jaehyun would suddenly pulled herself and he won't be able to read her face.
 
Sungyeol looked away in jealousy. He might be her closest friend but he knew that his spot would soon be replaced with Woohyun and he'd lose the chance to make her fall in love with him. He already lost it, he bitterly thought. He's the person Jaehyun would vent to every time she went out on a date with Woohyun and he'll have his heart crushed every single time. He couldn't blame her though. She's a nice girl and only an idiot wouldn't fall for her effortless charms.
 
*****
Jaehyun tiptoed as she approached the man she has come to love over the past months. 
 
"I know you're there, Jaehyun." Woohyun chuckled.
 
"Darn." She stomped on her feet, muttering words on why she always failed.
 
"Don't you have anywhere to go?" woohyun asked.
 
Jaehyun always had a full training schedule on monday and he was surprised to see her in his practice room.
 
"Mrs. Kang is sick so i had few hours to spare." She grinned.
 
"Let's go out then!" Woohyun blurted out with a wide smile on his face.
 
Jaehyun happily nodded and both of them exited the dance room, oblivious to Sungyeol's presence behind one of the pillar.
 
*****
Jaehyun squealed as Woohyun managed to catch her. He hugs her waist and easily picked her up, causing her to laugh.
 
"Put me down!" She ordered between her laugh.
 
"Say that Woohyun is the hottest guy on earth." He demanded.
 
"NO!"
 
"Fine then. You'll be staring at my for the whole walk." Woohyun shrugged.
 
"WOOHYUN OPPA IS THE HOTTEST GUY ON EARTH NOW PUT ME DOWN!" 
 
"Didn't know you'd shout it out but good enough." Woohyun laughed and put her down, taking her hand as both of them strolled down the park.
 
"Woohyun oppa," Jaehyun softly called him.
 
"Hm?"
 
"nothing." She shook her head and smiled.
 
Woohyun took a deep breath before he stopped on his track.
 
"Jaehyun... i know your grandpa probably won't agree to this but i... i really like you, i really love you and i want you to be my girlfriend. Will you?" He asked.
 
Jaehyun couldn't believe ears. She stared at him in shock and Woohyun mistook it as rejection. He sighed and look away.
 
"It doesn't matter. Come, let's go back." he forced a smile.
 
"It does matter!" Jaehyun blurted out.
 
She braced herself and stared at his eyes, a smile crept up her face as her eyes lit up.
 
"You didn't wait for my answer. How can i say yes, oppa?" she smiled.
 
"You like me?" Woohyun asked.
 
"I don't. I love you." She said.
 
Woohyun beamed and run back to pulled her into a hug. He smiled and leaned in to kiss her on the forehead.
 
"Hello, girlfriend." he grinned.
 
"Let's go back, boyfriend." Jaehyun smiled.
 
*****
 
"What is going on?" Jaehyun and woohyun pulled away when her grandfather caught them hugging in the dance studio.
 
"Haraboji!" Jaehyun tried to explain but was stopped by Woohyun who bowed 90 degrees at him.
 
"Sajangnim, i know it's not allowed to date within the company but i really love Jaehyun and i promise i'll never make her sad." He said.
 
"I'll leave the company if you want me to but please don't break us up. I really love her. I've been in love with her for a long time." He said again when their CEO stayed silent.
 
"Go back to practice. If i saw you doing PDA again, i will extend your trainee period." their ceo turned around.
 
"Does this mean you approve, haraboji?" Jaehyun asked.
 
"I'm not a tyrant, Jaehyun." Her grandfather frowned.
 
Jaehyun beamed and jumped into his arms.
 
"I LOVE YOU HARABOJI! THANK YOU!!!!" She screamed.
 
"I'm old, not deaf. Now go practice!" he joked and pushed her inside the room.
 
"And you, Woohyun. Go to the recording room, as you were supposed to." he said when Woohyun was about to entered the room.
 

2013.02.18 monday